Post chair-fus. Just ordered this. Looks comfy and looks like it wont absorb swamp ass

Post chair-fus. Just ordered this. Looks comfy and looks like it wont absorb swamp ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Extra-Large-TravelMate-Seat-Cushion-Size/dp/B00CVYOAUY
amazon.com/Sauder-Beginnings-Computer-Cinnamon-Cherry/dp/B002QGLBI6?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00
amazon.com/Sauder-August-L-Shaped-Dover-Finish/dp/B00BRUNPXQ
ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50219044/
amazon.com/Seating-Professional-AirGrid-Adjustable-Managers/dp/B000PWGZOI/ref=lp_3733721_1_6?s=furniture&ie=UTF8&qid=1464903066&sr=1-6
amazon.com/BestOffice-Ergonomic-Computer-Office-Chair/dp/B00OMWU4TY/ref=sr_1_35?s=furniture&ie=UTF8&qid=1464903530&sr=1-35
officedepot.com/a/products/493660/Realspace-BTEC-820-Big-Tall-Executive/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

surprisingly comfy

>he doesn't have a standing table

>unpadded mesh back

I hate that shit, it makes me feel like I'm in a university computer lab.

Sup Forums, my computer chair is fucking shit. I've had it so long that the padding under my ass is word down paper thin and I'm basically sitting on the wooden base. Recommend me an inexpensive but still decent chair.

I heard these kneeling chairs aren't that bad. Anyone have any?

>it makes me feel like I'm in a university computer lab
Exactly. Though apparently the lumbar support is very beneficial. Although I'm not one to talk, I'm still using an old $50 task chair paired with a $20 seat cushion and roll pillow for lumbar, it's a surprisingly comfy combo.

IMO my knees just start to hurt after around 10 minutes. Maybe I needed to adjust to it but it wasn't very comfortable.

What's a chair that doesn't get filled with stank after a year?

Any decent chair that you don't sit in 24/7.

Well fuck.

not farting and cumming on your chair is a good first step

If you're worried about stank, just buy this foam chair cushion and replace it every year or so (or however long it takes to get smelly.) I have a really old shitty office chair with barely any butt padding so this cushion is a lifesaver, doesn't slip or anything and the downward tilt in the front makes it very comfy for your legs. amazon.com/Extra-Large-TravelMate-Seat-Cushion-Size/dp/B00CVYOAUY

TL;DR - If you're a poorfag like me and use an old shitty chair with no padding, this cushion is a goddamn lifesaver.

Put a fucking towel down and change it regularly.
Drastically slows if not outright negates the ass-particle-absorption process.

I had a standing desk.

Then I got a standing desk at work, and I didn't want to stand all day.

Translation: OP wants to know if the chair in his pic is good, but it is a huge faggit about it.

best chair and not stupid ass "gamer" shit.

While you guys are at it, mind recommending a desk? I bought a shitty cheap one from amazon last year, and I cant fucking stand it

Link related: amazon.com/Sauder-Beginnings-Computer-Cinnamon-Cherry/dp/B002QGLBI6?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00

I just want a chair that gives me plenty of knee room (enough room for me to cross my legs under the desk) and has ample space for two monitors. Pls, I beg of you

I just want a desk*

FUCK, post ruined

You could actually just buy a larger desk from the same company, for example this L-shaped desk for $200 looks to have plenty of room. However Ikea might be better if you're looking to save money. If you want to go even cheaper you could scour craigslist and Goodwill (nothing wrong with being frugal, especially when it amounts to saving $150+.) amazon.com/Sauder-August-L-Shaped-Dover-Finish/dp/B00BRUNPXQ

Looking for a chair under $150, mesh or at least something breathable (NOT LEATHER), low-back and really good lumbar support. Any suggestions?

Thanks fambino, I'll give those a look. Price isn't really an issue, I just need something big

i suspect you really need a chair user

Also I just realized that desk has absolutely shit leg/knee space so nevermind. I realize now that you're better off buying a different brand than Sauder because it seemed like every desk of theres had shit leg room. Ikea supposedly has some decently priced desks, this one looks pretty good ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50219044/

This is much closer to what I was picturing, damn thats a nice desk. Ima do it user, I'm buying it

>being a pleb

I love the fact that it has cupholders on both sides. People make joke about Amerifat cupholders but they look convenient as fuck. Also if anyone else has desk recommendations let me know because I'm looking to upgrade desks eventually as well.

Bought it used for $300 two or three years ago? Replaced the cylinder last year around Christmas. Was super easy once I figured it out.

It says manufacture date was 2001 and the seat and back are still solid. Got a few years before I have to replace them, and they're cheap.

>shitty chinese screws break and get concussed by your monitor

The best.

I still have my Trump Office Chair. It's still great.

Master race chair coming through.

>take hand off mouse
>slides off table and hits you in the dick

>need multiple monitors because of work/school
>small ass desk

should i just go to ikea or something and get a big ass desk for dirt cheap?

I don't think you understand how gravity works.

>Leaning all the way back while playing vidya

Comfy as fuck

Lumbar support makes my back hurt. How fucked am i?

amazon.com/Seating-Professional-AirGrid-Adjustable-Managers/dp/B000PWGZOI/ref=lp_3733721_1_6?s=furniture&ie=UTF8&qid=1464903066&sr=1-6
Should I

go away doomguy

That chair is a literal piece of shit.

This nigga knows whats up.

The ikea Markus is a great piece of kit for the money.
The only upgrade for this is a Miller or steelcase which is a lot of money for little gain.

>Actual leather chair

>Disintegrated old chair after about 4 years of sitting in it
>Cheap-o fake leather costco shit with flaky paint
>Saw a nice chair at Office Depot that was normally $180 and marked down to $100.
>Come back in 4 days later and it was back to $180
>Too frugal, I don't buy it and go to a city wide yard sale the next day
>One of the first ones I went to had a woman with 8 very new looking office chairs
>Ask her why she has 8 and why they all look new
>Tells me her friend puts together office chairs and all of those ones had small factory defects like a small rip or a piece broken off of an arm
>Instead of paying $20 to throw them in the dump he asked if she could just sell them in her yard sale and save him the hassle
>Ask her how much she wants for one and she says $2
>I picked the best one which had the tallest back with the only problem being a piece missing from the right arm that I covered in duct tape.
>An hour later they were all gone.
Is a great chair.

How sturdy is this chair? I am 6'4 220 lbs and most chairs start to break after a year or two. I am a person that does tend to re position a lot while sitting so that probably has a lot to do with it.

When's your next nascar race?

Any opinion on this? Need to replace my current chair which is old, not that great for manlets and has zero lumbar support
amazon.com/BestOffice-Ergonomic-Computer-Office-Chair/dp/B00OMWU4TY/ref=sr_1_35?s=furniture&ie=UTF8&qid=1464903530&sr=1-35

Chairs are bad for your back

They used this chair in sony in the uk was pretty comfy playing ps4 all day on it

Oh fuck yes, I have the same chair, perfect for playing Battleborn. I love that sweet inflated dildo up my boipussy while I marvel at some of the ugliest graphics ever made.

bought one last week, so good

nigga just get a regular chair, and shower daily.

Anyone have this? Now that I'm making some decent money I'm considering upgrading to this but I'm not sure if it's worth it.

why is there not more executive style chairs in this thread?

I NEED THIS CHAIR.
I have this pic in my folder for a couple of years but never bothered looking for it.
Where can I find this chair or any chair like it?

buncha gay bitches who don't like feeling comfy

here you are friend
officedepot.com/a/products/493660/Realspace-BTEC-820-Big-Tall-Executive/
i bought mine from b&m store

That's great, there's just a tiny little problem I forgot to mention. I live in europoor land

looks like a perfect way to grow back acne

Is the Markus worth the gas and the dough?

you don't know your chairs then.

the simple chairs without arms are intended for short use no longer than 2 hours tops

manager chairs that are basic but have arms are intended for the occasional conference call and are intended for less than 4 hours at a time.

executive chairs like the one listed is intended for extended time at a desk and long conference calls and are used for 8+ hours in a day.

build a custom desk using various ikea parts.

Markus to me looks like it'd be an uncomfortable POS.

And Ikea. Fuck Ikea furniture man. It's shit that makes people think it's all high end shit, but it's all excessively expensive and built like shit.

>the simple chairs without arms are intended for short use no longer than 2 hours tops
That feel when using an armless task chair eight hours a day for the last seven years :/ At least I have a nice cushion though.

>:/