Lets have a Banished thread. Post your towns

Lets have a Banished thread. Post your towns

How do i get my villagers to start fucking. Happiness is at 3 stars btw

Other urls found in this thread:

colonialcharter.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They need a house to move into.

Build more housing.

Are there any good mods to make this game longer? Once you establish a healthy trade route, there's hardly anything left to fear, playing on hard.

Is this game even updated anymore?

is this game finished yet?
game hits a wall fast.

There's the Colony mod, which adds a shitload more buildings, items, technology, and trade.

colonialcharter.com/

Everytime i try to run the game my mouse dosent work, have they fix rhis yet? I tryed uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail.

Everyone in the town is currently living in a house already

you need empty houses for shitters to fuck in

>colonialcharter.com/
that website makes my eyes hurt.

what are the best mods for this game?

Revoke women's rights.

>Everyone in the town is currently living in a house already

Would you fuck you wife in a tiny house shared by like 5 other greasey log cutters?
People need privacy user.

see it's without a doubt the best mod, it's also on the steam workshop

you need about 1 house for 3 villagers.
the woman needs to be young, don't know about the man. you need both (sorry to break that to you). and they have to live in one house.

>Fields that close to one another
Enjoy your massive infestation

OP here, well I fucked up. Everyone in my town is in their 50's, they are all unhappy as shit (2 stars). Is it pretty much useless now? I can't figure out why they are unhappy tho, i have a trading post, market, well, etc.

thats a photo from the steam page

Do you have a graveyard?
Do you have herbalists?
Do you have a church?
Do you have alcohol?
Do you have clothes?
Do you have food?

No graveyard, church, or alcohol.

>No graveyard
Found the problem.
Church is good to have once you hit 100+ citizens, and alcohol rounds off that 4.5 stars to 5.

Yeah I've had like 5 deaths due to old age and no cemetery

Yeah they get pretty pissed off if there's no where to put the dead people. Usually try to get a graveyard by year 8-9. Size of about 20 should do.

>There still isn't a mod to turn your village into a comfy little Aztec dwelling.

What the fuck modders, what's taking so long? Do I need to start learning programming and digital art just to make my dreams happen?

This was my first town. My problem was prioritizing stuff. I ran out of stone and wood quickly. I'm going to see what happens here though. All the citizens are really old and dying, but thankfully this 43 year old gave birth, it's probably autistic lmao

>Tfw Aztec and most native civilizations get the shaft in vidya

If I only had time I would learn how to mod and give it a try.

4.99 looks like a pretty good price. I might buy it and check it out.

It's free on GazelleGames

So did this game get a lot of updates or something recently? Why has it been popping up the passed few days?

Its been on sale on both Steam and GoG for 75% off.

I don't know. Someone made a "Chill" games thread and this was mentioned. I guess it sparked interest again, but yeah it got updated to 1.0.6 a day ago

>it got updated to 1.0.6 a day ago
What'd they add? Anything?

I bought this game on release but haven't played it much since the first month or so afterward.

Just bug fixes