Skate 2 Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

If the leak was true, it'll be out today.

BRACE YOURSELVES

I wish backwards compatible games got improved features as well. Replaying Bioshock Infinite with the rumbling triggers of the Xbox One controller would make the game even more fantastic. It already almost made me switch mu Destiny platform.

wow an outdated game with no improvements, hd, and better sequels available, congrats xbros

I wish I could play my backup games on the X1.

>hurr backward compatibility is a bad thing
only on Sup Forums

>meme magic made this real
Ok my man. Where are the games people care about though, like Metal Gear Riding and Lois Odyssey?

The game isn't outdated. There's no release on current gen that compares to the quality of skateboarding this game brought to the table.

And it's sequel Skate 3, while adding new tricks, didn't have the polish #2 had. And the map sucks in 3, and it is also still not backwards compatible.

why do people flip their shit over having/not having backwards compatibility?

who the fuck actually goes back to play older games that much?

what a stupid fucking question
>why do people want to play their old games on one platform instead of multiple

Except there's no reason to own an Xbone over the Xbox 360. You pretty much have to own one and the other.

>who the fuck actually goes back to play older games that much?
Me? Because they offer them every month.

I have played shit like Dead Space, Deus Ex Manchester United, Witcher 2, etc. Out with no disc, no bullshit, just press the button and play. I'd say it's a good thing to have.

>Oh boy can't wait to play an old game I've already completed but on a new console!

autism

2bh it was a stupid question

Check EA's instagram. It's fucking hilarious.

>Except there's no reason to own an Xbone over the Xbox 360
ahahaohohoh ahaha
Epic meme.

see
you are literally fucking retarded
>I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ANY OLD GAMES THAT I HAVE ON THE NEW CONSOLE
>I WANT TO HOOK UP A WHOLE DIFFERENT CONSOLE EVERY TIME I WANT TO PLAY AN OLD GAME

more like most people dont want to play old games you sperg. control your nerd rage.

>replaying games is a bad thing
ONLY ON Sup Forums

People want as much support on the platform they are playing on as they can.

Playing an old game on a new console isn't the first thing that you think of doing when you get it, but over time you come to realize that the more (video game related) functions it has the more useful it is and that's what it's about.

>more like most people dont want to play old games

>get game you have never played before in your fucking life for 3 bucks
>have to chose between old fart console that craps itself up just to reach the boot screen or a new system that gets there in less time and plays current gen games to boot
Man I already sold my 360 a long ass time ago.

Brace myself for what exactly?

>tfw my 360 is on it's way out
I mean I can replace it for cheap, but I've had this baby for so long

only a sonygger would complain about backwards compatibility of fun games

>Sup Forums now thinks backwards compatibility is dumb
This place has changed for the worst. Good job being conditioned by your jewish masters.

lol watch the PS4 Neo Geo be b/c with the PS4 and every sonygger out there wanking their little dicks over it.

it's beyond disgusting
>MORE FEATURES ARE BAD
they flipped their shit over getting the ability to pay 15$ for ports of San Andreas and Vice City

You fucking do. You know all the other games that the Xbox 360 had that made owning one owrth it? Well you have to fucking own an Xbox 360 to play these games at their best, Xbone BC is shit.

>Halo reach still runs at like 20fps

Fuck

Black Ops runs suprisingly smooth. Was that game 60 FPS or something?

all call of dutys run at 60fps, usually with drops, but most of the time it's at high 50s to 60.
the only exception has been black ops 3 for ps360

Publisher permission required then, testing since they must alter the code somewhat.

All Call of Duty games on consoles are at 60fps
Even Black Ops 3 for PS3/360

Gotchya, I was never a CoD fan, but picked up Blops 'cause it was 10 bucks and had a zombie mode.

Fuck me.

Also RDR has been teased forever and we still don't have it.

>he didn't digital download from Japan and then disconnect his Xbox One from internet to enjoy it in silence until it's officially rleased

Seriously, works fine. They just must be holding off for RDR2 sales or something.

>inb4 RDR2 announced with RDR free alongside