Diep.io

diep.io
We created a monster yet again

why is necromancer so shit?

He became notch

Ehh, it's not that popular and certainly not as fun as Agar.io

is the game goin in a bad direction?
In the last few days they've added like 8 classes and 2 game modes, this is all good stuff so far.

Necromancer's a class, dude.

>In the last few days they've added like 8 classes
More? Shit, the game is getting bloated now.
I guess Trigun with the right specs is still the strongest but god damn.

>Necromancer
Wasn't it also the name of the dev?

Motherfucking melee damage triangle
Go fast and shank nans

Until you run into someone with more than one barrel pointed at you because then they outrun you and shoot you to death

>bloat

More options is a good thing, and so far none of the classes are too horribly OP. there's some shitty ones though (hunter aka weakshit shotgun with no niche and necromancer aka weaker overlord)

either way, the new meta is going rear guard, then tri-angle, than one of it's branches for hyperspeed dogfighting. Triplet's good but people don't play it much because it's slow as balls.

Not that I am aware of, or that google tells me.

Yeah but you level up bullet speed to 4-5 and bullet pen to 3-4 and it won't matter, niggas die all the time.
Granted, I haven't played in 2 weeks but When I used to roll with that build I always got 1 place.

The game's changed a lot since then. The speed builds operate on the "keep a huge wall of slowish bullets in front of you, get in get out" tactics. Triplet's still "outshoot one guy" but you will be horribly fucked if anyone else comes by, which seems likely with all the new people playing.

Plus, if you are in first now, everyone on the server knows where you are. (which fucks over the new stalker class, which is a sniper that can go invisible when not moving)

Bullet penetration seems non existent now and people are still terrible. I've never been in a match where I can't top the leader board in 10 minutes because all but a select 3 classes are broken. Double twin shooter is oddly enough, the best class in the game yet people rarely ever use it.

I'm ashamed that the developer is progressing on making his a product over fixing the game and we once again have been used to beta test server capacity because the dev knows we don't blab about shit around the internet.

last bit was intended to be sarcasm

slither.io dev reporting in to shill slither.io

garbage game

diep.io dev detected

isn't there just one or two people making the .io games?

I still think voar.io was the best.

game sucks dick

>bullets cancel each other out

that's the fastest I've ever closed a game with no intention of ever looking at it again.

We need a vore.io

>playing this meme game
>not playing slither.io

flithy causal

Slither and agar best io