Why did they stop making home console games?

Also, do you prefer FE as a handheld series? Do you think we'll see another one before the 3DS is replaced?

Because FE sells better on handheld than on console.

PoR and RD bombing ensures that we'll never see a console FE again.

A Wii U FE game would have been neat.

No not THAT one an actual FE game.

But I guess RD and PoR sales have stopped that from ever happening again.

>PoR and RD bombing ensures that we'll never see a console FE again.
Why didn't they just print more copies?

Because a console FE would take too much effort and resources, and IS are a bunch of lazy faggots who just want to shit out effortless handheld games split in 3 for maximum profit from the retarded FE fanbase.

I prefer it as a handheld, and as much as I like Awakening/Fates, I'd prefer it if it was like Fire emblem Blazing Sword + Overworld map like in Sacred Swords. MY only problem with Blazing sword not being a 10/10 game was you got only one chapter to use the legendary weapons and thats it.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions isn't a Fire Emblem game, though.

Nice comprehension skillz buddy!

The director wants to do it so we probably will see one eventually, but I don't foresee that happening until at least one more 3DS game comes out.

Because people didn't buy the ones they already printed.

>Wanting more FE trash

Stop killing Smash Bros please

>Because people didn't buy the ones they already printed.
I don't recall ever seeing those games in bargain bins.

I think I've basically given up on FE ever being good again. It's been 9 fucking years since RD imo the last good one. I feel like anyone that made FE good in the first place has probably moved onto other things and all thats left is something else entirely.

Fuck off, smashfag.

Didn't you like Conquest? I haven't played Birthright or Revelation, but I found Conquest to be as good as the GBA games. Haven't played the Tellius games though.

haha, the smashfag thinks anyone cares

>Radiant Dawn
>good
>implying Conquest and to some extent Awakening were not great tier

tsk tsk tsk user, maybe the one that should move on is you.

Conquest was fine for the first 12ish chapters then it went back to awakening tier.
Clearly we like Fire Emblem for different reasons.

Awakening I'll forgive. It was a hail mary to save the franchise, but Fates feels like the series is going down the wrong path.

While Conquest does a good job of bringing back difficulty and tactics into the franchise, the story is pants-on-head retarded. There's nothing wrong with following a story of a Lord's quest to save the world. We don't need Special Snowflake OCs whom everyone loves and hog the plot. And the children characters. It worked for Awakening, but it doesn't need to come back.

>Shitting on smash
>When it's literally FE's life vest

Go play actual vidya, instead of glorified chess

BECAUSE FE IS DEAD. It became a waifu fag game where people only care pairing, who is marying who, cosplay, waifu etc... No shit, it's A DATING SIMS FIRE EMBLEM DIED WITH RADIANT DAWN

9>7>4>10>2=8>5>13>6>>>>1=3=11.

it went downhill after 12.

I agree on the story, but I only play FE for the gameplay so maybe that's why I enjoyed it more. I didn't even use the children characters, that shoe-in was completely unbelievable.

However, I did like the three part structure to Awakening's story. Some dodgy time travel aside, the story expanded in scope and each chapter felt progressive. Conquest just felt very small by comparison.

I like Smash, your post was just shitty.

I guess they're waiting for Nintendo to have a successful home console. Maybe if the NX sells well, we can expect to see a home console FE. I kinda like the series being handheld but, to be honest, I have never played the home console games. I wish Nintendo would put them on the Wii U eShop.
I still get my subscription of Game Informer and they wrote an article about Fire Emblem. It made it sound like IS is already working on the next FE game. I'm not sure what it'll be for though.

>have never played the home console games.
you missed the biggest gary sue of FE

>put tellius games on eshop
>guage how well they sell in the post-awakening market
>make new home console games

Come on, IS/Nintendo.