There will never be a sequel

>there will never be a sequel
>there will never be a remake

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/paradox-buys-white-wolf-world-of-darkness-vampire-the-masquerade-from-ccp/
youtube.com/watch?v=lBjuAFnBXBM
youtube.com/watch?v=-nde6uRpbKc
youtube.com/watch?v=onOr_E_HpEE
vocaroo.com/i/s0cvSSsNA5Tt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Paradox might make a spiritual sequel and Activision might get enough interest to at least partner up with Paradox to make something related.

Would you really trust today's industry with either of those things?

There is hope
pcgamer.com/paradox-buys-white-wolf-world-of-darkness-vampire-the-masquerade-from-ccp/

Really cool game, but the ending ruined it for me,
Kinda made the whole game seemed like you did your whole adventure for nothing

You opened, didn't you? Stupid fuck.

Played it multiple times, all endings generally show that nothing really happens no matter what ending you choose

who u guys choose to side with?

>not choosing one man army

Either Anarchs or independent. I'm not that fond of the Camarilla and not a cuck to choose the Kuei Jin.

This is a very real concern for me

>mfw vampire society has a movement (outside Toreador) about finding alternative food sources other than humans for social justice reason
>mfw half of all vampires are black transgender demihumans
>mfw all Camarilla leadership in whatever plotline they crap out is STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMEN WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN

I didn't think they gave you the choice to side with the Kueil Jin

They did, Ming Xiao gave you the choice after killing the local Sabbat.

Just got to chinatown, loving the game so far.
Playing a toreador

Also what bloodline of vampires did you guys play? I mainly chose the one that was like Ver- something

youtube.com/watch?v=lBjuAFnBXBM

A remake would be fucking horrible, why would you want that

The entire point is that the world ends in a few days no matter what you do so I guess that's kinda the point.

Ventrue?

and I prefer either Tremere or Gangrel

Wow, even the music they didn't use is fucking gold. This game, released on a broken scrap-build of the Source Engine, manages to still pull it out with extremely fun gameplay, compelling characters, and a kickass soundtrack. The age of great games really has eclipsed.

>tfw almost sided with the Kuei Jin during my first playthrough because I didn't really know any better
>Decided to go independent instead
>mfw that QT asian vampire girl turned into a fucking abomination that was very tricky to melee and a total bullet sponge because I had invested heavily into melee

Read about what happens during their ending sometime way later and was grateful I dodged that bullet

The WebM of her Jeanette was the first WebM I saw on the Internet.

And what a way to kick off the WebM craze.

Harley Quinn has nice tits

I just started this game yesterday, holy shit, I thought it was all just hype, but this game is fucking amazing. If it wasn't published by activision, the fucktards they are, it might have actually garnered a bit more support. I wonder if any of the devs went on to do anything else. Oh man, its just good to know that I have 2.5 more cities, 6 other clans, and whatever dialogue branches i miss to go. This game is a true master craft of world building and role playing.

They're not Vampires, the Kuei Jin are closer to spirits than kindred. I think the only vampires in the east are a lost bloodline of the Salubri, some LaSombra leftover from the Portuguese and some weird and ancient bloodlines that exist in number too small to mean anything, that is not taking India in consideration.

chick from sucker punch has nice tits

They went to do Temple of Elemental Evil and before VtMB they did Arcanum, Troika was really something.

Imagine the SJW backlash if it was released today.

are there any obvious mistakes that i shouldnt make? Dialogue options that might ruin a game? Characters not to side with or that i should side with?

please be vague, ill get it. Just don't want to be spoiled.

Play it blind, buhbee, there ain't no choices you can make that will ruin the experience for you. One you've gotten through the ending, come back and start asking those questions.
Oh, and a bit of advice: Don't open it.

I like it. Sounds like something out of silent hill 2.

You don't have to imagine.
>youtube.com/watch?v=-nde6uRpbKc

Also take into account that both the game and the PnP are pretty SJW.

Only from the retards who don't actually play it. Aside from female Malk, Jeanette, and VV being titty monsters, the racism, and the really poor interpretation of DID, I think it would actually be pretty well received because the women are written well enough for it to get a pass. Honestly, you never really see them bitching about things like SR.

Nah not really.

Gehenna was extremely overrated and not much happened really. Think Y2k scare.

Ravana going absolutely batshit was not a preview of what would eventually happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=onOr_E_HpEE

>review starts @ 3:20, then stops for 30 seconds for a shitty intro
What the fuck, why do people do this stupid shit? Why are all the people they show such irredeemable sperglords? Fucking christ.
The stupid SJW bullshit starts spewing from his fat, lisp'd, fedora-wearing ass around 26:00

>all the characters want to sleep with yours

Only two characters (your ghoul and Jeanette) want to fuck you if you play your cards right:

You know how everyone in the game except the Prince is constantly telling you not to open it?

You should listen the Prince, there's nothing wrong in trusting a Ventrue

>The stupid SJW bullshit starts spewing from his fat, lisp'd, fedora-wearing ass around 26:00
You made it that far?

I was hitting 'L' a bunch to get to what OP was talking about.

I've played this game so many times, I know half of it by heart.

vocaroo.com/i/s0cvSSsNA5Tt

Pretty gud, buhbee

Except in the actual lore Gehenna does actually happen soon after.

Yes Gehenna happens.

And its not a bunch of crazy shit going down like the more superstitious kindred believed.

Pretty tame affair overall.

Can you blame them? When Ravnos came back he fucked some serious shit up.

Yeah. Ravnos going apeshit in India and causing most of his clan to die horribly put the fear in them.

>Werewolf? Big deal I'm a badass vampire
>0
>1
>1
>1
>2
>0
>oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

>High gen vamp trying to solo a raging garou

wew lad

For the love of god invest in both guns and melee. I only invested in social stuff and melee and boy did I get fucked in later bossfights.

haha, shit, all ive invested in so far is lockpicking and hacking and social shit. time to get jacked

>platinum making the combat

Would it be good ? I think it fits with the setting powers, they just need to tone it down a little from the other games.

>you will never live in the vtmb universe

does anyone want to share a dl link for the game? made it to LA awhile ago, but didn't have wesps patch and it bugged out. then I reformatted my harddrive and have been wanting to play it recently

>mfw celerity = witch time

The powers work so fucking well in a platinum game, add the RPG parts and it's 10/10

That Santa Monica haven makes seedy apartments in bad parts of town seem so appealing.

I've played as a Ventrue, Nosferatu, Malkavian, and Tremere so far. Nosferatu and Malkavian were fun for stealthy shenanigans, but I've enjoyed tanking everything to death as a Ventrue the most.

Pisha is best girl.

but she's into girls

We're all little girls now.

Mate, pretty much all of the female characters were already strong independent women, it's not a bad thing as long as it is not forced.

>never gone rip n tear as a gangrel

Missed out fampai

You ain't wrong, but I was trying to imply it would be terribly forced and hamfisted like all modern attempts at appeasing SJWs

>I let Therese die

>can you imagine if X was done toda xD??

fuck off

You monster

Fair enough.

Therese > Jeanette

Jokes on you, OP, I was planning on killing myself anyway.

>can't fug

I don't think so, user

Don't play as Malkavian for the first time. They spoil the plot of everything through their crazyness.

So? You can't fug VV and she's objectively best girl

i want to have a threesome with both, knowing that is impossible drives me crazy.

How can a dirty poseur be the best girl though

I bet you think Damsel is best girl you fucking faggot

>there will never be a sequel
Meh
>there will never be a remake
Thanks all the gods that this is so!

Damsel is my least favorite girl actually but nice try.

Tourette > Therese > Jeanette

>Paradox might make a spiritual sequel
God I hope not, Paradox is 99% Jewry and DLC and 1% game.

...A-aww?

Even if only Masquerade exists in this world, that's the kind of shit I don't want to be embroiled in

tfw they cancelled the mmorpg

I don't understand entirely why gangrels are typecast as savage berserkers. In both VtM and VtR, their powers are influencing animals, tanking hits, and changing shape. Potentially powerful they may be, but a vampire has to get creative to make themselves savage with this innate set of abilities.

gangrel and malk
they needed more customization options desu

pssshhhhhhh

you never played the game did you.
Gehenna was end game when it happened all vamps went bye bye.
the week of nightmeres caused demons to be released and the afterlife to go to shit but it was not cause of gehenna. after this gehenna was approaching

for all who don't know
gehenna was end game for all the supernatural. the humans where unaffected, but all else went extinct

>Paradox might make a spiritual sequel
Paradox IS making a regular sequel, because they own the bloody WoD now. If you own the IP you don´t make "spiritual sequels", that´s fancy talk for "we could not afford to buy the thing/rights to it".

Open it. Be adventurous. Opening it leads to the funniest ending.

>not much happened really

Being deleted from existence is a pretty big fucking deal if you're the one being removed.

Yeah, not like diablerizing the methuselah of Vyšehrad is something that was possible in redemption, and not like it was a legitimately great ending.

thank fucking god

There are 2 reasons for it in my opinion. As far as the savage goes, they prefer to keep to themselves, some even going as far as to avoid human society as a vampire can. The berserker part is mainly when they lose all their self control, and let the Beast out. No other clan (not those in VtM at least) is fericous as them in that state.

If you're not wizarding that shit up with blood missiles shooting out of one hand and a shotgun blasting in the other then you're clearly doing it fucking wrong. The existence of Tremere as an option invalidates all other clans.

>you will never fuck a latex fetish vampire

> World of Darkness
> Expecting that you never have to fight

It's like watching Game of Thrones and expecting the good guy to win

> not getting Protean 4 and just fucking people up with claws

Gangrel is fun to play.

the sun is up, fake and gay

>play as tremere
>invest in blood shield, range damage.
>never die to shield, fan fire 357 for kills,
>mfw i walked the path of Cain after Lecroix tried to kill me with a Loup Garou after i sided with him against the Kuei Jin

tremere is busted out the ass.

This is my favorite game I've never played. Never gotten farther than the second hub. Still, love what I've seen.

Do yourself a favor and visit Chinatown at least once.

My issue is the social stuff is too interesting to me, then I run into a wall when I didn't invest in the right combat shit.

>I still have the original box with all three discs