masteroverwatch.com/

Please end my suffering

my reinhardt skills are good i guess
i just want him to be fun to play so i just charge in and smack shit

whoops forgot image

At least you're a team player but lucio is a better support

powered by saltâ„¢

Do you play him on attack as well?

depends on the situation. Like in nepal and such, if i can camp in a corner at a decent distance from the point i can actually mow down opponents before they can get there.

but yeah i play him in every occasion

>reinhardt
>not fun to play

nigga please

hes not if you play him the most useful way possible, standing behind a fucking shield and letting the 76 behind you do everything
i wanna get stuck in, and play him the fun way

> Rank #2,890 by score/min
atleast I made it in the top 3000 badrats
you know one of the only fun characters

for some reason, MOW never recognizes me or my name.

are you so retarded you can't read?
>WARNING Currently player searching is case sensitive.

No spaces inbetween the #

The reason why it's "more fun" to be aggressive with Reinhardt is that you DO BETTER and that is satisfying you more.

The reason why you do better is that the enemy's plan for dealing with a team with Reinhardt on it is thwarted when you play him aggressively.

If they adapt you become much less "good at it" (it was your opponents taking the wrong approach all along, and not your skill) and it will become less fun.

You are just using Sun Tsu's principle not to fight on the enemy's terms.

>tfw only like 100 gold left to buy the symmetria architech skin

this puts a different angle on it wow
i didnt expect it to work like that, i thought i was just good with the charges that are iffy as fuck

About as retarded as assuming I didn't already try all variations of my name with and without capital letters. I even logged in with my bnet account, I'm logged in, but no record of my stats.

So, again: for some reason, MOW never recognizes me or my name.

take it all in, boys.

>Most of them dont even have a postitve win rate

Do you solo queue?

>that sexy af lucio objective time

yeah. I like playing with randoms, because It gives me time to play everyone without the pressure of having to do well, cause well, randoms suck so there really is no point in working super hard. it's a great way to just get a feel for the game so when I DO play with my crew, I know exactly who to play as and what to do.

>2 minutes isn't that much for an all time best I've had more
>wait that's not all time best, it's average
dude what the fuck

you're probably that fucker that just skates on around poles and shit on KoTH maps.

I keep trying other characters besides Reinhardt and I keep going back

Somedays I have to force myself to not play reinhardt but hes just too much fun

>mei
>played 13hours
>only 16mins on fire
>only 12 multikills

???

I deal decent damage and have some fun knockbacks, too.

I also love bouncing on the payload, as well. Usually I'm bouncing around a full enemy team and the reinhardt finally just says fuck it, drops his shield and just starts swinging for the fences trying to get me.

>That much Mei

Honestly I seem to do way better with him when I play aggressive as opposed to being a passive turtlebitch, but obviously there are times where that is the best option for your team.

People really underestimate him imo.

Jesus, that win rate on Symmetra

no aim no brain must be a symmetra main :^)

>Leave a game you're about to lose
gg, Easy

Also what skin are you guys saving up for?

pic related

>saving up for a skin that is literally cheating

I'm EU but play mainly in US area because murrican friends, when I visit this master overwatch I have EU data as well even though I've never set my zone as EU. How's that possible? does matchmaking change it automatically when no games available in your selected zone? correct data seems to be shown in US though.

Doesnt that count as a loss?

How?

does it change change the target for his head or something?

>#82 in overall
>#47k in score
Shit man, do you heal people sometimes ?

>37 average objective time

shameful

Did you add your #0000 ?

His ultimate callout is quieter than stock skins.

Aggressive Reinhardt is best reinhardt

I may be shit
But atleast I try to do my part

I might get better with time

He whispers the first second of his ult cry when he is okami hanzo, meaning he can quickly fire it behind cover and kill people before they have a chance to react if there are other sounds going on

>check MOW leaderboards on PC
>score/min
>first is a Zenyatta
>he doesn't play anything else

my brethren

>top 3
>top 2

Ive never noticed that desu

>JUSTICE RAINS FROM AB--UGH!

the wolf dragons also have larger hitboxes than the stock dragons on his original skin.

Your stats are very similar to mine with best girl

Pharah's ult is for ambushes not when people are focused on you. Most people don't know how to use it which is why you hear that so often

best roadhog on Sup Forums

Shit, really? That is even worse. Do you have proof?

That's not true dude, I understand the salt but nay to lies

rofl you're worse than me and i don't even play that hero a lot.

say that to me in game and see what happens.

>32W/50L

Way better than I expected.

>24,000 total
>1717 score per min

1v1 m8 Roadhog is love roadhog is life

It is true, I'm not salty, I have the Okami skin myself but the dragons do indeed have larger hitboxes.

I don't have longer than an hour on any other character

Proof?

I do too, but you're wrong. Maybe you got better at the game and miss less

damn. nice

I swear by god

All of you shitters with less than 30 seconds of objective time should be shot

It really depends on the class, some are meant to hug the objective, others should be dancing around it and protecting the classes on it

Tracer is too much fun to play. Fuck Hanzo arrow spam though.

>no zenyattas
disgusting desu senpai

30 SECONDS

Its not fucking hard to pull that

I was ranked 15 on Pharah after a week, that is just because I played her an insane amount, the stats mean nothing and even the ranks by average are topped by people with less than an hour playtime who just had a couple of good games. I started off only on Pharah and became closer to a Zarya main recently because the teams I play with seem to need her more often. Every team needs either long range dps or sustainability and all my friends main healers.

Again it depends on the class.

This user is horeshit though, his times for tracer and Zarya should be way way higher

I'm a pretty shit Lucio desu

Those are decent Zarya stats though

score/min is the patrician's stat. total score is garbage

>tfw you haven't been playing Rein since lvl 20s
>tfw you're in your lvl 50s
I will never leave this German's shadow

Right, but the rankings on that are led by people with a tiny amount of time played. Ideally you'd need a mix of the two, or at least some threshold before people are ranked high

That's the correct way to play Lucio. He is more mobile than fucking pharah and can get ANYWHERE by jumping around. Sure it isn't that easy to find the right balance between speed and healing, but every time I see a Lucio just standing millimeters close to his team I'm a bit disappointed, people just don't know how HUGE is Lucio's AOE, don't stay close to your team, just "in range", and annoy the enemy team like a tracer.

this is top 3 played. If you have a high score/min on one of your top 3 characters, it's a decent indicator you're pretty fucking good at the game on that char.

It doesn't display the number on these cards people are posting though, just where you rank

It does show time played, however

Not really, both depend heavily on your team and other circumstances. No stat taken in isolation really tells you a huge amount.

how is the score calculated anyway

>ambushes
this

It's just an aggregate of everything, including medals etc

meh im okay with this

God tier coming through.
You're welcome you fucking squishy fuckers.

This always bothered me. I don't actually like his wolf skins but do I be a faggot and go for practicality?

You mean go for cheating on purpose using a well known exploit?