>muslims pissed off that people think they're terrorists
>what are you gonna do about it?
>kill a bunch of people

>play morrowind
>pick up loads of skooma from caves
>forget about it
>go back to town
>nobody wants to deal with me

Why did they remove this in later games? I guess it's because there's no reason that anyone would know that you have drugs on you?

really makes u think

>because there's no reason that anyone would know that you have drugs on you?
Uh in morrowind your inventory would pop up right next to theirs.

I guess the morrowind protagonist just dumped their shit out like a retard on the floor.

He just pulls down his pants to reveal his hidden leg shelves.

i'd imagine that skooma would have a really distinctive smell, like pot.

I always imagined you had some kind of invisible pack and you rolled out the contents in this leather roll inside of it with w bunch of pockets.

You'll make a fine rug, cat!

_________

It would just seem silly to proudly display something that is obviously illegal, when you'd hide it if you had any sense.
This seems more likely to me, in which case I don't see why it was removed from the game.

CASUALS BRO OMG

silly bandits

>skyrim
>exploring
>Khajiit starts getting fucked up by a Sabre Cat
>Oh shit better sve him
>He turns, decks the sabre across the road
>Looks at me
>Asks to sell Skooma

I was scared, it was like watching a drive by in the ghetto.

user
in Skyrim you play as a gawd

Just wow

NPCs in this game often grow a pair out of nowhere.

>Playing Skyrim
>Go to Dawnstar for Mehrunes Dagon quest
>Fast travel and see Khajit caravan to my left (I knew it appeared there sometimes but force of habit)
>Decide to right hook one of the cunts across the face
>Khajits go bat-shit crazy and attack me
>Run into Dawnstar
>"STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM"
>Ohshit.jpg
>Guards run past me and start fucking up the Khajits for attacking me
>mfw racism is strong in Skyrim

Pic related, Khajit that caught these hands.

Never should of come here, scum!

you best have bought that skooma. user

Bump for kitties

Goddamn that's funny

muslims pissed because the quran literally tells them to slaughter all non believers

I want to believe this story especially since it is so funny, but I know all too well how fucking anal Elder Scrolls is about touching or starting anything with ANY faction and then coming to stop your criminal scum behavior.

I always wondered about what it'd feel like to fuck a Khajiit. Would it be better to fuck one because their crotches will be all fluffy and soft and feel great on your cock, or will you get carpet-burn?

>anime
if you're wondering why nobody read your post, there's why.

generally all things that have fur have bald patches near orifices, unlike humans who grow hair ONLY there.

Probably the former

>head, armpit, chest
>orifices

It's 100% legit. I feel because their caravan is outside the city, not in it, the guards don't give a fuck. But when i ran in and the Khajit were still aggro the guards were like "FUCKIN' NOT IN MY CITY".

wew

Cum to draggers reach to dicuss da ongoin hostilities like the rest of the great warios?

I read your post user.

Reminds me every time I start a new playthrough in the game, my fist encounter with a NPC is always some sort of whacky shenanigans.
Almost like the the game is saying "In case you forgot, this is the kind of game you are playing".

>He doesn't have a fuckable hole on the top of his head

lol?

>TRIGGERED by anime on an originally anime focused image board

Calm down autismo I don't know how that pic got posted, but I meant to post pic related.

>b-but muh animu NERDS boogeyman on my normie Sup Forums board!!111

Seriously, your post is the most autistic thing I have ever seen on Sup Forums and I've been on the 4chinchin since early 2004

khajiit are the best, most fun race

>Born in a small frozen country nobody really cares about any more
>Only real careers are in the military, militia, banditry or farming/mining, but don't have the muscles for it.
>Could read and write, but didn't have the cunning for magic.
>Become a postman, don't mind walking and at least its safe and regular money, right?
>Turns out barely anyone can read or write here, and even if they can nobody seems to need or want to send letters
>Live a life of poverty
>Suddenly a guy asks me if I can deliver a letter to someone
>"what's his address?"
>Uh he doesn't have one
>"Well, where does he live?"
>Nowhere
>"What's his name?"
>No idea, nobody ever says it out loud, people call him dragonborn, just fucking listen for shouting and dead bandits.
>have to roam city to city finding this asshole to deliver this fucking stupid letter, finally find him ass-deep in a cave surrounded by angry white walkers
>Fuck off assholes this guy needs to sign for his mail
>Go back home, day later this shady asshole asks me to deliver a note with no envelope.
>Just some black hand and some scribbled ranting.
>Okay fucking fine
>Find dragonborn surrounded by 26 guards trying to fit their swords up his asshole.
>Tell them to fucking wait while he signs for this letter
>Doesn't want to sign for it
>Trying to stiff me
>Plant it on him anyway just as they finally arrest him

This is only marginally worse writing than a Skyrim quest.

This triggers my autism

Oh no no this is so wrong.

Reminds me of my cat. Every time she licked my hand it always felt rough like sandpaper, and it tickled something crazy. I miss her.

>Khajiit thief steals you're shit
>try to track her ass down
>find her "borrowing" from the local nobility
>you manage to snag something off her this time
>turns into almost a weird game of tag with you two trying to get the jump on each other
>but when push comes to shove on quests, she always helps you
>and then immediately makes off with your coin purse the moment the quest is finished

Why didn't Alduin do his job?

I went after him to Sovngarde and I had a lot of questions but nope

Actually even the fist battle at the top of the world was a lot more interesting to me. After you defeat him that's the only real moment where he stops just a second acknowledges you as dovah and immediately goes back to being a dick I guess at that point he already knew it kinda over for him but STILL refuses to do his job.
open mouth -> devour world

>implying he literally eats it
Vorefags pls go and stay go.

that's not the point

>joke's on her, I got her pregnant

Imagine that tongue on your dick.

Whose the artist who draws this semen demon?

>She gives birth to an Alfiq

Argonian dick

the elder scrolls: new riften

Not him but what is he supposed to do? He doesn't seem all that impressive given he's barely stronger than the dragons you come across while not over leveled.

Technically all Khajiit kittens are born looking basically like cat kittens. They then sort of change into whatever form they're meant to have, over time.

That's why Khajiit females can give birth so quickly and to so many children. It's also why they're so promiscuous and very willing to mate with humans.

>jpg
Fucking hell you're just as bad, ues png you fucking faggot.

You know if you've got the aptitude, you should join the Mage's College in Winterhold.

The second does not explain the first.

>_________

Farengar's dialogue is removed, great mod.

The illustrator should have made the Dragonborn character even more overpowered looking.

The less energy required to produce offspring, the less selective females of species become when selecting mates. They instead choose a wider range of genetic diversity to increase the odds of one of their litters surviving and prospering.

Horny Khajiit girls wanting to get knocked up by humans is science. SCIENCE

>I do not understand the uses of image formats

So enlighten me just what level of drug is skooma supposed to be? weed? crack? meth? acid?

>>and then immediately makes off with your coin purse the moment the quest is finished

>next time we meet in a dungeon and I fighting a horde of enemies I use chain lightening instead of a spell without area effects

But do we ever see more than the anthro khajiit?

>So enlighten me just what level of drug is skooma supposed to be? weed? crack? meth? acid?

For Khajiits, weed. For anyone else, LSD.

In games? ESO has more, including Alfiq. Bethesda is too fucking lazy to make more than one human-shaped rig, or even change their textures slightly.

>It's also why they're so promiscuous and very willing to mate with humans.

[citation needed]

>But do we ever see more than the anthro khajiit?

A Khajiit that looks like a lion or something wouldn't last long outside of Elsweyr.

it's kinda sad that ESO is quickly becoming a better take on TES lore than the main series JUST because Zenimax itself is less lazy than Bethesda.

>lore says thing exists
>thing exists still exists during game
>game never shows it
>you can't find it
>game just doesn't have it
user, I...

Well, it breaks canon constantly and is generally very shitty at representing any of the lore, because the developers just make whatever they want.

But Bethesda is so terrible at it, there isn't much comparison.

because fuck putting effort into anything

why put actual care into your game when people will buy a game where all you do is go to places and click on guys

>semen demon
>not semen thief

Nakanoart from deviantart.
Whodathunkit

>pregnant Khajiit thief wife/gf
I'm ok with this

>ESO kills the lore.
When will this meme end.

Khajiit make the best companions, because when invariably kill my follower in a blue-on-blue incident I don't feel bad.

That is an exageration but there are a lot of inconsistencies

Will TES6 Khajiit finally look good in vanilla?

Never.
Can't have sexy cats no matter how much player want sexy cats.
Sexy normal cats will always be fine too.

No. Bethesda is of the "needs to look like beastmen" line of thought when it comes to Argonians, Khajiit and so on. If anything, they'll exaggerate the species' traits even more. Longer muzzles, even beadier eyes, etc.

It's probably why there will never, ever be another game with anything other than Cathay types. They get to reuse human skeletons for the models, and they're beast like enough to differentiate them as a race, and Bethesda is too lazy and stingy about resources to make anything else. The more exaggerated, to them, the better off they are.

>>Who grow hair ONLY there.

I fuckin wish. I've got Robin Williams levels of body hair going on.

HOSHTILITIES

>but I know all too well how fucking anal Elder Scrolls is about touching or starting anything with ANY faction and then coming to stop your criminal scum behavior.
Factions are separated in Skyrim. For example you can genocide every orc in the province and nobody will bat an eyelash.

Thread dying post cats fags.

K

We're going to need more cats.
>.gif
Webm is the good stuff user.

>reverse Google
>fireden v thread only result
Is this the actual original?

That pussy has got a nice cat.

>Elder Scrolls VI: Elsweyr

No, the original is
e621.net/post/show/480286

I wish, the random munblings and rumors lean hard on Valenwood being the next one