Man Best Coop Couch Friend

>He/she watched you play vidya
>He/she barked for you, telling you to keep going when the JRPG bosses got tougher
>Play a game with a dog in it
>Make it bark and watch how he/she responds to dog barking from the TV
>Dog gets old
>Dies
>Whenever you play vidya you reach over to pet your dog who isn't there anymore
>mfw

It's just not the same.

>never had pet dog
>still reach over to pet the dog you never had to cope with crippling loneliness

>be best bros with someone for all of school
>Play vidya every weekend until dawn
>Played Borderlands one and Black Ops zombies, and Halo 3 for thousands of hours shooting shit talking about what girls we wanted to bang
>Do fucking everything together including drive at super high incredible speeds while blaring metal
>Graduate highschool, move away, work all the time. Have to plan month in advance to hang out for even one day
>Still talk out loud while playing vidya like they are there
>Still do metal horns to the windshield and looking at my empty passenger seat
>That post highschool loneliness that is known as growing up

Fuck I miss my bro, why can't I go back to the simple times. Why does life end up this way?

>That feel when your ankles feel cold while playing vidya and you look down to wonder where she went only to remember she already left you long ago

I had a cat who would sleep in my lap and paw at my analog stick messing up my game, sometimes making me go over a cliff or something.

He was run over by a car.

I miss him so much.

>Feel shitty and lonely
>Get pet dog
>Pisses everywhere
>Barks at any noise within a 2-mile radius
>Always wants to play fetch, even in the dead of night
>Doesn't watch me play vidya, is oblivious to the shit that's going on the fucking screen
>End up feeling more shitty and lonely
At least he falls asleep in my lap sometimes

one of my biggest fears is running over someone's animal companion

You got a lapdog didn't you you stupid fuck

Sounds like a smaller dog to me. Some of those guys are assholes. Big dogs are always much cooler.

>Cat gets run over because God touched his analog in the wrong direction
>Justice at its best desu

>i got a dog as a cure for my loneliness

fuck you, take care of your dog

Yup, I fell for the smaller poop meme
I play and let him lick the plates clean everyday, cunt

>lose pet of 11 years about 2 years ago
>would rather be lonely than get another pet for fear you'll forget your old bro

anyone else like this?

>>Dog gets old
>>Dies
Fuck you OP

I was, until I realized after just a few months that I was already having a hard time remembering what he looked like anyway. Realized that I'd never forget how I felt about him, even if I couldn't remember every little detail. Have a clipping of his fur sealed in a ziploc, a cast of his pawprint, and his ashes, it's the best I can do. Adopted a new dog and she's been just as good of a friend as my old dog was. You're not replacing them, you're just getting a new family member. Give a new dog a decent life and make a new friend, your old bro is gone user.

I do. The bond between pet and human grows to the point where you can't tell the different between each other.

Iktfb

being an adult is no fun

Adopt a dog and give a pup a chance at life. Your old bro wouldn't want you to wallow in misery.

that's your own fault. Smallest you should go is like a french bulldog. Those things are the ultimate vidya companion

A Threesome

mods are asleep, post dogs

all pets allowed

Oof, straight to the heart

What vidya did/does everyone play with their animal mates? My little dog always used to dig emulated gba yu-gi-oh games

Buying one of these next week. He's gonna play vidya with me

I have this fat ass cat who keeps coming to the table and preventing me to move my mouse arm and most of the time its annoying if anything but once its gone I surely will miss it..

>tfw she will die decades before you do and the only way you'll get any dog like her again is by letting yourself get cucked and breed her with another dog
Making intelligent companion species that live less than an average human was a mistake...

We should euthanize the mods
Put the to sleep for good

that feel

>cat keeps following me around the house and headbutting my legs
>scratches at my door constantly
>gets super annoying
>remember it will die one day
>hug it for hours

>spoiler
You just had to choose the words that would hurt my soul the most didn't you

I'm so sorry user.
I only thought of it because I love that VN so

My cat is almost always in my lap while I play vidya. She watches the TV sometimes and sometimes she just falls asleep. Its very comfy to have a pet with you while you play vidya. Also she makes this stupid fucking face if I poke her belly.

cucked my own dog......... damn......

letting your dog have pups>cucked.

It is when she's a cute anime dog girl who wants your D

Never had a dog or a cat.
Are cats good vidya buds too? I want an animal friend...

>cat jumps in lap during vidya
>pet cat
>get better at vidya
every time

So who are the best game dogs?

1. Fable II dog
2. Barkspawn
3. Dogmeat

Can't really think of too many others...

if you know how to handle a cat then they'll always want to be around you, so yeah.

Iggy, no!

Some streamer shares his camera with his dog on the couch. Looks comfy.

My cat usually sleeps in my lap when I play, or swats at the cords/mouse. I have to bring her with me if I go to get up, otherwise she'll jump on my keyboard and fuck shit up.

DD can walk into bases and extract hostages via black holes for you with the guards doing a damn thing in MGSV

doesn't get much more based than that.

10/10 cat

Dogs are assholes
They bark for anything and sometimes even for nothing. Noisy bastards
Also they pee and shit at every part
Fuck dogs

>tfw two little doggers
I like it

My 13 year old dog just died 2 weeks ago. We adopted her from a shelter when she was 8 weeks old. Its been a shitty couple weeks ;_;

Maybe you should try training your dog even the slightest bit.

>I lack the ability to train animals properly
>"it's their fault"
Thank fuck you'll forever be a childless virgin

I'd love to have a doggo, but they're super high maintenance from what I've heard.
Also you pay taxes for it in my country.

Yes. My car lies always next to me when i play.

When i get to strssed he tryes to calm me.

Great vidya budy.

> t. nigger muslim

I know the feel, user. My cat lived to be 18, died when I was 21. I grew up with that guy.

He used to walk me to the bus stop throughout my school years.

Weiner dogs are miracles.

>have three cats
>mother and her daughter and son
>a year ago, the daughter, our youngest one, got cancer and we have to put her down
>a month ago
>the son, has had problems with his bladder for a long time, which in turn have messed up his kidneys
>in and out of vets every week
>we have to put him down
>only mother left now

It's so empty now, always used to seeing a cat or two while walking around the apartment. No, meowing, no having to try and keep them out of your room at night, no greeting them as they rest in the middle of the corridor blocking the way.

Cats make great pets if you are good to them and know how to handle them.
It also depends on their personality since some cats are assholes or more energetic and not up for sitting in one place all day. If you are gonna get a cat get a kitten since it will pick up your habits as it grows up.
Also don't be a fucking asshole and get a pet then decide to get rid of it. If you are getting a pet make sure about it.

Holy shit I miss this guy. Best friend I ever had.

Just having a cat or dog sleeping on your bed while you are playing vidya is enough to give you a pleasant feeling I think. There just something special and comfy about it, even if you don't interact at that moment.

take contact with him, search his phone number meet him and talk about the good old time , just do it , don't make the same errors as i've done

my dog turns 10 this summer. fuck you OP.

>tfw all my best HS bros moved to different cities and even countries, or some turned into complete assholes.

The only one I still have some contact with is a dude who moved to Finland. But lately we have been talking less as well.

Spoil him

Cats or dogs both make great couch buddies for gaming or watching. Pic related.

>Dogs don't lie
>Dogs never pretend, all their emotions are genuine
>Dogs just want to be cared for and loved
>Dogs will return the love you give them ten fold
>Dogs will fight to the death to protect you much of the time
>In some cases dogs will literally lie down and die without you around
>Any moment not spent with you is a moment your dog spends wondering when you'll return
>Your dog views you as an authority on literally everything because you're the center of its world and will come to you with any and all problems
I can't speak for cats since I'm allergic, but I fucking love dogs. There's never any guessing or wondering to be done, they're simple creatures that almost never display humanity's worst aspects. Every dog deserves to live a long happy life surrounded by people that love it.

I laughed out loud

Dogs are more adoring little brothers. While cats are more bros.

Like a dog will look at you longingly and look up to you almost no matter what you do, to them you are the coolest person in the world. While catbros are more a bro you banter with and are sort of equal with, like he comes around your house and leaches off your food a bit, and he wants you to take turns playing Megaman while you all each other shit when you die or mess up, while Dogbro is more just happy being in the same room as you watching you play.

So yeah, I guess with a cat you feel more, equal. More of a you scratch his back, he scratches yours type relationship. But with a dog you get loyalty out the ass no matter what you do, but you will always be his mater and he your underling.

Man I miss my cats and dogs.

>one of my friends moved away to Washington to take care of his mother and might be addicted to meth now
>another is a father now but is constantly stressed out and became a money-grubbing asshole
>another is also a father but accidentally, even though he is completely irresponsible and dropped out of college and is jobless
>another I realized I had nothing in common with and pushed away by ignoring
>another became suuuuuper introverted and doesn't respond to any texts
>all the other "friends" I have are people I barely talk to or associate with

When did it all go so wrong?

Tyrell: "When a dog disobeys, it is the master at fault"

Dude

Leave my cat alone

>>another became suuuuuper introverted and doesn't respond to any texts

Fuck I have one of these friends. No idea what happened to him. He seriously blows me off hard and the only time I've gotten him to hang out with me is if I show up to his house unannounced so he can't sneak away before I get there. He's like super shady and I'd be convinced he was doing hard drugs if I didn't know him so well. Been BFFs for like 15 years and now I've gone 2 without talking to him. Kind of strange feel.

i rather risk a car crash than running over a dog/cat.

>tfw I'm sort of that guy

Well. The big difference being that I generally am always up for it if they ask, but I NEVER ask people myself. Like I will almost never initiate any social contact for some reason. I'm just not wired that way.

>All these anons with dead dogs who were great companions
>Meanwhile my asshole 17 yo cat with one lung just won't fucking drop dead
That dickass bites anybody who doesn't feed it (aka everyone but me and my dad), and she pisses on everything. Our shitty house is unsellable thanks to being drenched in that cunt's piss.

NO FUCK OFF YOU DISGUSTING ASSHOLE

That is exactly how he looked as a kitten. He's got that little white spot on his chest though.

>don't potty train your cat
>call it an asshole

I don't think that was necessary

My two little kittens asleep on my lap while playing some Doom. They're great. Opening my bedroom door with these two little furballs waiting outside already purring really loud and getting back in the bed just to cuddle with them is really great.

What kind of dumbfuck do you have to be to even save that webm on your computer?

But she is potty trained. She shits in the litterbox, but never pisses in it.

I'm just gonna go ahead and pretend that pupper avoids paying his taxes and beats his wife

Man. I miss having kittens. Some of the most annoying but amazing creatures you can find.

We had a cat like that. So we trained it to pee in the litterbox.

Incontence is a thing with older creatures, user. Also, 9/10 times when a cat avoids the litterbox it is related to pain.

People naturally grow apart over time. Sometimes you stay friends forever, sometimes life is so busy where you're at that others just drift away over time, it happens.

I don't talk to any of the friends I had in HS. Right after graduation I moved really far away (New england down to midwest/south) and since I was the 'outsider'-everyone had become friends in middle school or earlier, and i didnt show up until sophomore year- I just assumed that I wasn't good enough or close enough to remain in that social circle anyway, so I stopped talking to everyone.

Poor move on my part, there? Definitely, but it's too late for that. I have a new group of people I'm close with, everything works out. Friendships come and go in cycles.

>parents got me a cat when I was a kid
>grew up with him; we were inseparable
>he always watched my play vidya and hung out with me
>by the time I graduated high school he was an old fuck but we still spent every waking minute together
>cried when I had to leave him with my family to go to college
>tfw my parents had him put down while I was gone to class and never told me til I got back for vacation

I was so mad I couldn't even look at them. I know he was old and was starting to go, but god dammit they could have fucking told me.

I miss you so much, Spot.

You gonna call him Iggy arn't ya?