IT'S OVER

Other urls found in this thread:

foolz.fireden.net/v/thread/207743203/
youtube.com/watch?v=-_qMagfZtv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mighty no 9 is the most JUST game in existence

at least there are pizzas

I feel bad for the 6 million goys who donated to this scam.

>mighty no. 9
>gets 5.6

thank you con man

>yfw you didnt backed this

Now that it's finally coming out can we just ignore it exists now?

more like Mighty No. 5.6 :^)

FIVE POINT SIX
I
V
E

P
O
I
N
T

S
I
X

They're making sequels aren't they

I wanted to, but I missed the deadline. Dodged a fucking bullet there.

MEDIOCRE

not of the cyberbegging doesn't work

4/10 million

And an animated series, right?
That's where all the money went instead of transformable Beck and getting a special attack from each enemy you dashed through.

>Mighty #5.6

Right…right after the movie and tv show. The game as a series is pretty much dead. Between people feeling screwed over Kickstarter and just bad PR no one will trust anyone that was part of this project.

>tfw back 5 shekels

4 MILLION DOLLARS?

MORE LIKE 56 CENTS

>tfw I backed $200 in the heat of the moment

Inafune is working on the sequel right now
This means nothing, the anime is also in production

>Frame Rate issues
HOW?

Will con man cry like an anime fan on prom night after this?

>yfw "IN IGA WE TRUST" fags get the exact same treatment
(RAUGHING IN NIPPON)

>reading the comments section on ign
>some guy spent $250 on the Kickstarter for this shit

Rip

this is what I expected

Hope some autist takes MN9's concept and shits all over the Inafune with their own game.

>mfw I backed 1/2 genie hero instead

>5.6

even that seems generous. I mean it's probably fair for the games actual quality but I really feel like we can't ignore the development nightmare when rating it.

and then I wonder if that's fair.

they already won. they cashed more than enough money and released a cheap mediocre game that a college student could've done.

I keep fucking wondering: who in their right mind would donate to a fucking mega man spiritual successor?

Fucking retarded nostalgiafags who fail to fucking realise that their oh so beloved game is shit and should be left alone as sweet childhood memories.

The funniest part is not that I'd agree with the metacritic score, but more so that Jewnafune forgot to pay off the game journalists. It's nice knowing that con men eventually run out of funds. Or at least I hope so.

>there are people who died waiting for this
A moment of silence, if you would.

have you seen the guy making the megaman x game?

Some user might post a link.

I payed 60 Australian dollary doos for this for some reason I don't even remember.

This thing got greenlit so fucking long ago I don't even care anymore. It's like I just dropped 60 dollars on the floor 3 or 4 years ago and got on with my life. I'm not even going to bother to play my copy. Might give my code away for free.

The 7.5 gameinformer gave it seems generous, and that review's tone does not match the score at all.

This actually makes me want to pirate it just to see how bad it is for myself.

THANK YOU CON MEN

Holy shit I thought v was just shitposting is it really that bad?

If you think he'd bother paying them off, you don't know the end goal of his con. You only pay them off if you want the game to sell. He just pocketed the budget to begin with.

That won't happen since Iga is an actual developer who is used to working on shoestring budgets.

Kind of want to see MN9's mechanics actually fleshed out and fully realized though.

At least they died with hope in their heart.

Noi italiani abbiamo dei gusti di merda, lascia perdere.

same here

Review score matter now?

THANK YOU CON MAN

Italians should not be allowed to review anything that isnt pasta

Set sail for Star Citizen.

>archives died so you can't bring up the threads where Sup Forums was collectively sucking this game's dick when it was announced

t. I payed over $200.00 for this piece of crap

>That won't happen since Iga is an actual developer who is used to working on shoestring budgets.
TEN
MILLION
DOLLARS
That's not a shoestring budget and from what we've seen it looks like shit. Make good concept art to trick people AND ROLL IN THE UGLY 3D!

Like a shitty anime series where they use bad CGI for everything

ikr?

Honestly, I feel sorry for Kickstarter, there are great games that were made thanks to it, but Kickstarter's reputation has been fucking disgraced by Inafune and Schafer
At the very least, people got to find out first hand what shit people these fuckers are

I don't think you understand how bribing journalists work. Capcom or whoever doesn't just contact the person writing the review at ign and tell them they'll give them 1000 bucks to give their game a good review.

How it works is that companies provide early review copies to websites that they think will give them favorable coverage. If ign rates your games low every time then you won't give them a copy of your game because it would be bad for sales. Review sites need to weigh up the importance of early access for sure traffic vs how much faith readers will lose if they keep giving broken, unplayable shit good scores.

Comcept is a tiny, shit company that isn't worth anything to websites like IGN. They lose nothing for giving the game a low score, but would receive huge backlash if they gave it a high score.

Reddit is that way, kiddo

I can't believe that people fell for this just by someone from a megaman game was involved somehow is making it

Looks like that 4 million should've gone into bribing ign for a higher score.
No way they're recovering from this.

So now we are fine accepting IGN review scores.

Do I have to post God Hand in every of these threads?

keep crying mighty boy

foolz.fireden.net/v/thread/207743203/

youtube.com/watch?v=-_qMagfZtv8

"kickstarter will save videogames"

>concept art is indicative of what the final game will look like

7/10 bait, made me respond

>Winston and Donkey Kong are both gorillas
>both are in a videogame
HOLY SHIT
WHAT IF DONKEY KONG
AND WINSTON ARE BROTHERS
WOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Someone post that image with mn9 looking at all the megamans in the sky thinking they'll accept him

A bit disappointed it scored higher than a 3 but all is well

Okay back then not everyone knew inafune was a hack and the dina thing hasn't happened yet.
If you genuinely were one of the few people who saw this coming well done.
But I am betting you didn't know either.