This seems to be another multiplayer based game dead on arrival, another flop like Battleborn

This seems to be another multiplayer based game dead on arrival, another flop like Battleborn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vo0TVjjB79w
steamcharts.com/app/366160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is more fun than Battleborn. Just saying. Most of them are mad fans. I dig it. It does have problems though

>more fun thatn battleborn
sonygger?

Vydia will be dead in 10 years max

Didnt' they try this with Operation Raccoon City which also failed spectacularly?

Battleborn is also on PS4

Every Resident Evil after RE:CV was trash,just stop calling it Resident Evil.

The moment I heard about this, I facepalmed. Certain RE spinoffs work extremely well and others are guaranteed failure.

do you expect anything else than shit from a RE game?

thank fuck.

The game nobody wanted

Operation Raccoon City's problems went far beyond its attempt at Multiplayer, the Main Single Player was also ridiculously bad, not only was the gameplay mediocre but what kills it is the fanfiction level storyline, 4 OCs appear out of nowhere as the Main Characters and participate in the plot of RE2 and RE3, acting like saviours of the actual Protags, Claire, Leon and Jill.

*after 3
Fixed that for you.

How is Hounds? This looks like a damn good sale, probably because of Umbrella Corps.

At least Battleborn is is good game and not a boring generic Overblunder game.

Battleborn is trash just accept it.
If you think youtube.com/watch?v=Vo0TVjjB79w looks good then you obviously have a non functioning brain

I think the worst idea, is with this, and ORC, the ideas of Umbrella based characters are really well developed.

When ORC was announced, and slowly leaking information, they had a bunch of riddles (with prizes) that dealt with the backgrounds of the characters and the events. It was all pretty well executed.

Unfortunately, the games themselves arent anywhere near as well done.

ORC had a lot of bugs, clipping issues and dead room/invisible walls. The idea seemed a bit too fast paced for them, and until you fight either humans or a boss, you could just mow things over. They also added a bunch of weapons that didnt feel different. And snipers were practically worthless. It wasnt the worst game, but since it didnt hold any real volume to speak of, besides appearance of characters, it felt flat.

UC, after playing it on steam since launch, its... It shouldnt be as bad as it is, if they went different directions. Again, the gameplay is too fast for this type of play style. Especially for the third person view. If it was first person, it might flow a bit better. It should be a bit slowed, like Gears.

Theres also a lot of bugs and just general issues that make the game confusing. The different outfits are cool, but not too many. All the weapons are pointless as most early weapons are the superior weapons.

And the melee is stupid. Like... Just broken. Heating up generally doesnt do anything to it, most hits are instant kills anyway. But unlike knifing in most games, you have an animation you have to sit through to actually hit your target, and most times than not, youll be mowed down by a shotgun well before your characters cool jump is anywhere near done.

And thats if the law doesnt glitch you to sit in air for a second or two...

It couldve had more if they developed it more. Youre not even against each other 'lore wise'. Youre just Umbrella Operatives running fake scenarios to see who gets hired. Coulda added in a lot more with the Organization S...

ORC was stupidly successful.

It's alright. Dead player base. Most players are German/from Europe, so servers are mostly populated early morning EST. Maybe this sale will help it.

Oh, and I almost forgot. "i" is set as the screenshot key in game. And you can't change it. "i" is also the inventory key. Expect a fuckton of random screenshots.

LIKE BATTLEBORN?

NEW MEME??
IS THIS THE EPIC NEW MEME???
BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY?????????????????????

>pre-release promotional is fake-ass "Let's Play" or "E-Sport" bullshit

Can this trend just fucking die yet

ORC could have been enjoyable, but all the guns felt like shit, it took an entire magazine to kill anything, and the ai was dogshit

Eh, what? Critics tore it apart and I don't recall reading any news saying it sold well enough.

>not liking a fun game such as battleborn which was unfortunately buried under the popularity of Overbooty
>Thinks Blacklight: Resident Broken Edition is any good or could come close to being fun as watching paint dry

Are... are you like literally retarded?

Prove that Battleborn is fun show me 1 (ONE) video that doesn't make it look like complete trash. Why pay for a game that looks that bad? Also I didn't say anything about the 2 of the worst "Resident Evil" games to come out

steamcharts.com/app/366160

Giant Bomb's Quick Look was all I needed to see to realize that Battle Buddies was utter garbage

It's fucking pathetic how people try to make their MMO the next WoW or their Arena game the next DotA instead of trying to do something original.

>Except you're both wrong, because RE4 is the best RE.

Reviews tore it a new one.
Sold over 2 million, making it one of the higher successful REs

This makes Battleborn look lively. Holy shit.

>tfw no more outbreaks ever