Yes yes, well done Sony. Well done Sony

Yes yes, well done Sony. Well done Sony.

HOWEVER

my neck my back lick my pussy and my crack

Dont shit post

kek

kek

kek

kek

kek

kek

kek

kek

kek

kek

kek

kek

Check em

100 POINTS TO NINTENDO

kek

kek

kek

kek

C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

kek

kek

wew

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

kek

ñeñ

lad

kek

kok

DELETE THIS

kek desu senpai

kek

bur

kek

sprolo

JUST

Check and behold my 5

FUCK

WUZ

This board is pure cancer, I swear to fucking Christ, I don't even know why I come here, I should just end it, God have mercy on my soul

JUST

If you don't reply to this post you're a gay jew.

reported

DESIGNATED

oh 5hit waddup

JUST

Sick thread OP now shut the fuck up and check my 9

JUST

I am replying to it and I'm a gay jew what's it to ya qt pie?

Its not this board, its fucking idiots from Sup Forums. Im not joking when I say thats the worst community on the internet right now. Even in the SJW echochambers you can have a discussion. Cant fucking do that on Sup Forums.

HEEELLLLOOOOO REDDIT

You're a big guy

Stop shitting up my thread

We are getting raided? By fucking Sup Forums?

Why?

kek

I need to visit /t/v some day,I've heard it's cancerous and just for shitposting and memes, but I've never gone past taking a glance at their catalogue

kek

I can't tell if they think they're actually funny and decide to come here, or know they're literally parodies of people and enjoy it anyway.

At any given time there's about one thread worth reading on the front page, if that. The rest are pictures of underaged actresses, forced memes, or generals that are basically micro-Sup Forums's with their own sets of forced memes that they repeat to each other as a surrogate social life.

NO, it is my thread, you imposter faggot

kek

Sup Forums is the best board and the only board left that's like old Sup Forums before moot and the mods made it an overly moderated shithole.

Its not like old Sup Forums. Its like old Sup Forums.

4U XD
UR A BIG GUY LOLOLOL
It's 2007 Sup Forums and 2007 Sup Forums is irredeemable garbage unless you started posting that summer

newfags

I ain't even sad for you. You chose this.

Why does no one complain about Sup Forums crossboarders?

Kek

Cause they give us good memes

>I DON'T HAVE AN ARGUMENT
>I'LL JUST CALL THEM NEWFAGS FOR POINTING OUT HOW I'M A NEWFAG

k3k

You never had a argument, just crying about MUH Sup Forums

Never said I did. ^:)
Also, nice try changing the subject from the cancer that is Sup Forums

kek

lol u mad little fat child?

Sup Forums is one of the few boards left on Sup Forums that hasn't completely succumbed to tumblr/reddit.

t. Reddit

kek

I really cant tell if this is bait, but I'll take it as such so you should consider suicide.

k5k

why, my peanus weenus of course

hahah!

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! hahah

my answer, of course, my peanus weenus

>responds with reddit
LMFAO

This is the most motivated 3 you will ever see.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

waddup