5 days untill god eater resurrection releases

Whatcha gona main? Whos yo fav aragami? Are ya coming from burst? Have any questions? Come and talk!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D4JMvkqAfpA
youtube.com/watch?v=ixohJ0E-x6Y
god-eater.com/en/buy-god-eater-2-rage-burst-get-god-eater-resurrection-for-free/
youtube.com/watch?v=anCVb7jHacQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Waiting for GE2.

Anybody know any bullet combinations that restore OP? Or do I have to rely solely on attacking for that?

Spear
Hannibal
coming from burst

this is based on some anime right? not interested in that case.

Steam sale or not buying since it's censored.

Why is Casty in Godeater? And where the fuck is Ion?

I only played Burst, so unless they added some new bullets (or I'm just fucking wrong) bullets don't restore OP.

Besides, bullets cost OP to use anyway.

You can take OP healing items if you desperately need to reload though.

On the contrary, the anime is actually based off the game.

Censored in what way? What is there to censor anyway?

The anime is based on the game.

Never played anything god eater, what are they about?

Blood and cigarette.

I liked Freedom Wars, would I like this game?

Not sure if there even is a Physical Vita version, but I want to pre-order to get both games...

Yeah, it's like monster hunter but better.

They had to tone down the blood in order to bundle the game with God eater 2 rage burst. Appearently you can't bundle a rated 2 game (GE2RB) with an m rated one.(GER) They also changed the smoking scenes of lindow in the opening.

On the other hand they added back in the brest grouping scene that was absent from burst.

It looks like a port of the Vita game. Very ugly with a massive hud and fonts because they didnt bother to resize them for bigger screens. Dont know about this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=D4JMvkqAfpA

youtube.com/watch?v=ixohJ0E-x6Y

Action rpg like monster hunter. The god eater games are faster and have less grinding.

It's closer to the MonHunt base.

This is based on PSP GEB but:

Similar to FW, you have AI teammates by default.

Monster variety was... alright, but nothing to write home about. Better than FW, worse than MonHun.

Weapons were pretty shit. You have three speeds of sword, and three speeds of gun. Slower was harder hitting, faster less so.
Guns eat OP, attacking with swords fills OP. So you can't be pure ranged... and other than breaking specific parts, it will likely end up just being better to melee the fuck out of it.

Bullet customization is pretty worthless from what I've been able to work out. Like, everything makes the OP cost go up, but not everything ups the damage.

Its a fun enough game, but it's not the best ever.

I'm coming from Burst, it is my all time favourite monster hunting game even now. Very excited for God Eater Resurrection.

From memory, my usual load out was the final Deus Shield (the golden one), a buster blade (usually one that also did slash damage) and a sniper gun. That way I did crush, slash and pierce damage as well as have good defence and mobility. Very balanced, I thought.

As for favourite aragami... I like the varjas, they always put up a good fight and are very intimidating. The ouroborus type enemies are great for the same reason as well.

God knows how long it took me to break their eyes to get that one rare part though...

I'm definitely going to get the game, the only question is what platform. I got Burst rather late and I had to import it too, I never did online multiplayer and I'd love to be able to do that. Maybe PC is the best for that?

Already played it, Is 2 60fps on the PS4?

I'm thinking of either using the spear or the shortsword. I played burst but I didn't do all the missions.

It's a faster Monster Hunter. If you thought Monster Hunter was slow and clunky, this is a lot more fluid.

You probably would! It's got a rather similar feel. A sort of oppressive sci-fi element to it. Personally I liked God Eater more since there was more variety in monsters and the crafting wasn't insane.

That's not too bad. I was expecting worse, like Alisa's underboob being covered up.

If you liked freedom wars then you wil probably like this.

No physical vita version unless you import. on vita GER is 19.99 and GE2RB is 39.99. On ps4 resurrection is a preorder bonus that comes with Both digital and physical copies of GE2R, which is 59.99 on ps4. The diffrence in physical and digital preorder is that digital gets a code thats reedemable when GER releases while the code comes with the physical copies of GE2RB.

>main
Short Blades, Claudia in particular is my nigga, hell the whole Caligula set was what I was always using once I was playing the postgame stuff after transferring my save to a nip version
>Aragami
Chi You, or the Hannibals, Venus is pretty cool too
>Are ya coming from burst?
Of course

I also wonder if all the old cheesy bullet combos still work in Resurrection like in GEB, I wanna copy over all my bullshit bullets

What platform is everyone getting the game on?

Burst on PSP was super comfy. All hunting games on handhelds are comfy.

Steam might have more players though. I do want to do online, I never got to with Burst since I bought it way past when it was relevant.

Not really interested in the PS4 version, unless the PC version is shit and the Vita one has performance issues or something.

I forgot about Venus! She was a pretty interesting one alright. I think I only broke her top part like, once. Sometimes I'd have a lot of problems with her and sometimes I'd be totally fine for some reason though.

Getting it on the vita.

For those who played GE2, just curious but does the MC also suddenly speak there? that shit was ridiculously hype in GEB along with ripping the Black Hannibals mouth in two

PC, hunting games feel far more comfy on handhelds, but I don't have a Vita, and PC will probably have more people playing online too

I don't know whether to get it for my PS4 or Vita-chan

It was the hypest fucking shit, right?! And then Ren has to come along and go "What are you doing mate that means nothing"

Bitch, let me just be badass for a second. You keep dying to the fucking deusphage scorpion thing anyway.

On PS4 you need to pay for online while on vita it's free but you still get to play with PS4 players due to cross play.

I've had Plus since I got my Vita at launch so that first point is completely irrelevant

Oh shit, cross play. That really boosts the potential playerbase for online huh?

I might get it for the Vita then. Comfy handheld, hopefully lots of players for online.

My only concern is potential performance issues like frame rate.

I'm also a bit cautious about the PC version. It'd be terrible if it was a bad port or I couldn't play it due to bullshit technical reasons.

Bamco has had decent PC ports with their Tales of games.

At least Ren can share burst bullets, and heal, I'd have strangled someone if I were stuck with an non healing old type, and the enemy weren't the most pathetic of the Deus Phage

Personally I thought the... I forgot what they're called, the big tank skeleton thing? That one was the easiest I thought. Zeus isn't too bad either, although it can be annoying at times.

Does resurrection have the new weapon types from 2?

If i preorder GE2 on steam do I get Resurrection. Website has no mention of North America or the steam version for this

Pretty sure it has the new weapon types, only thing it doesn't have from 2 are the blood arts which are replaced with predator styles. If I remember right there's even Resurrection dlc that gives you a spear using Lindow as a companion.

YESSSSSSSSSS
Time for boost hammer

Quadriga is pretty easy yeah, but Susanoo the scorpion just dies so easily and quickly if you know to hit his hind legs with the Kongou Club

god-eater.com/en/buy-god-eater-2-rage-burst-get-god-eater-resurrection-for-free/

Seems that way. I think you gotta get it from the store site though.

Why don't you prefer Alisa blue over red?

because I want to impregnate her regardless of what she's wearing

I wonder if we'll get the Lenka dlc, usually when it comes to these sort of anime related dlcs, it depends on who has the rights to the anime distribution in the west right?

Man, Lenka's shirt is nice, shame these kinds of items rarely come with recolors

Also red goes nicer with Alisa's outfit, though I'm kinda curious if they bothered to give her different skills to go with her using a different God Arc

>nothing wrong with the size of those breasts
So just to be clear they're both men, right?

No, she's just trapped in the body of a pre-teen girl due to undergoing a process that slows her aging down.

Gameplay looks fun, but I'm a little apprehensive about paying for something I may not play very much. Are any of the previous games good ways to get a feel for how this one is or is this one pretty different?

>slows her aging down
I could've sworn she's stuck at that age forever like how Nay is stuck forever with her current look

The opposite. Also the anime is fucking terrible.

I want to play Resurrection.. but it comes out the same day as Zero Time Dilemma. I'll be sure to shut off all contact with the internet soon so I won't be spoiled.

Isn't Nay a special case because she essentially has a Sharl body? If Cass outlived Delta by a lot I feel like it'd be brought up given how much she'd hate living without him.

You can emulate the psp ones to get a feel for it

Might as well wait a bit to pirate it and try it out before deciding to get it.

Another thing to add on to that is that they are extra charecters so u can have 2 alisas on ur team. which is especially funney If we get the lenka dlc.

Yes, heres proof from the website. When you can actually preorder the games Im not sure. I've heard you will be able to on GER's release.

>Ask for the game for years
>Finally get localized
>Pre-order right away to show my support
>They censor it
>Pre-order cancelled
I'll just get it next year for a few bucks, the rest of the year is already packed with games

From what I heard they only censored some blood and they even added back this old censored scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=anCVb7jHacQ

You forgot to mention that it's english dub only.

I really like monster hunter, but will this have stuff like character customization or multiplayer? And im curious to know if it will be on steam, since i am not sure

They lessened the amount of blood spray and Lindow doesn't smoke in the OP movie apparently, but that's it.

...How weird is it that they had to take out blood and smoking but tit grabbing is okay? Usually you'd expect the opposite to happen.

Oh please
Nobody cares about this stupid weeb shit but pathetic vitafats

So where should I pre-order GE2 to get Resurrection?

Yea it's minor stuff, they went out of their way to find something to censor.
I actually prefer EN dub when it's not terrible but yea it's odd to not make it dual audio

Not him, but I didn't mind GEB's dub, though I really do hope they make the mouth flaps fits the EN dub this time

I've heard it gets better around the middle/end.
Initialy I got turned off In the first 5 ments because I had the impression lenka was going to be another brash revenge driven charecter who thinks he can take anything on with no training.

It will be on steam
there's character customization, clothes are purely cosmetic since the defense stat is determined by your weapon's shield
Removing sex is the americuck special
Removing smoking and violence is what we call a german job. But not kidding, from what I remember in earlier threads it was Namco's EU branch that had more of a hand in this localization than the American branch (might explain how EU got a physical for 2).

There's a lot of customization in God eater games, multiplayer works like monster hunter but all the missions let you bring along the ai controlled story members
Pic is from god eater 2

It's not that they went out of their way. It's that the devs were so committed to bundling Resurrection with GE2 that the only way it would work if they both had the same rating. The blood and cigarettes made GER slightly higher than GE2, so they couldn't be sold as a single package unless GER had those removed to match GE2's rating.

How much will it cost?

Depends

So I only buy GER I can have the blood right?

Yes, It will have both. see

Is that so? Interesting, I'm not familiar with European censorship.

Is that so? I watched the first episode and I was like "Isn't this guy exactly like the main dude from Attack on Titans?"

I liked the dub too. The mouth flaps were weird, I completely forgot about that...

I wonder if we'll have the same voice options again? I made a female character with the Wendee Lee voice, it was pretty good.

Friendly reminder that impulse edge makes long blade the best weapon type.

>I'm not familiar with European censorship.
This is an oldie but a goodie.

>no physical version in the US

What the fuck. Like, is the sword always censored through the entire series? Or only if the sword is impaled in something like a tree? Is that really all that violent? Is it a magic tree that talks or something?

What the fuck?

I'll wait for the undub and pirate it

If you pre-order the Steam version do get GE:Resurrection in 4 days or does that only work with the PS versions?

???

GER still has blood in it, the sprays justs aren't as big.

Pretty sure both GER and GE2RB both come out Aug 30 as far as Steam goes

Namco censor the game to make a bundle
It's only natural that if you buy the game without the bundle you won't get the censored version

Can you rip the audio files from PS4/Vita games yet? Though I guess you could use the Burst PSP audio for resurrection but you'd have a problem with 2 Rage Burst due to PSP only getting the vanilla version.

Damnit oh well PS version it is then.

I dunno seems like far too much effort for Namdai to do

>cat destroyed my vita
i cant play for a 4th vita, why are they so easy to brake? and i realy wanted to play this game

see

Seems like it's going to be too much effort for me to buy the game then, fuck those guys

Get a ps tv

can i use my ps vita card in it? also its still like 200 AUD cos of the controller as well

It plays Vita cards and it takes memory sticks so you can play digital games too.

But like... PSTV doesn't play ALL Vita games. A lot of them sure, but not all. Make sure the games you want to play are compatible.

>tfw it doesn't play Shinobido 2

Resurrection releases on the 28 of this month right? And God Eater 2 Rage Burst releases sometime next month, yeah?

So is there a way I can only buy GE2 and get the free Resurrection download before GE2 is released? I can't afford both.

Preordering the digital version on ps4 lets you redeem a code for GER when it launches so I don't see why steam would be any different.

Play Burst on PSP or emulate the PSP version and if you like it then pick up resurrection when it comes out.

so playing an extra 4th of the price to be able to play all games portability is worth it then?
anyone want to buy it for me.......

>And God Eater 2 Rage Burst releases sometime next month, yeah?
No, it's in August, not July. Both are in August if you're European. Only the US gets Resurrection in June.