What does the UK leaving Europe honestly mean for videogames Sup Forums? I'm scared

What does the UK leaving Europe honestly mean for videogames Sup Forums? I'm scared.

Britain will keep producing the high quality video game content that they always have.

HA

It means my 7 is sick

Poland stock went to shit now that UK is gone from EU.

rip cd projekt

Wish Finland left as well, everything's gone to shit ever since euros were introduced

Well we haven't really made any quality vidya in years now, Garriot's gone spaceman, Molyneux's hack and Gta's as british as a man called pierre.

It means they wanna keep their national identity and not go down with the rest of the ship.
Britain is a-okay in my book.

Britain used to be a place of many great developers. Now they just have Creative Assembly I guess. What happened?

Do you cunts actually think Brexit will do anything?

The amount of tourism and sales you get with your lowered Euro will make for plenty of time to get your trade issues settled.

nothing

No more games from Rare sadly

>The £ is now deflated by like 6% and im pretty sure the country cant run itself considering our prime minister just resigned.

amerifat here. i fell bad for you uk bros having being invaded by sand niggers and refuges and now your econy is going to shit. what happens if the econmy tanks. will you move from the uk

user, the Euro is on the level of our currency. That means more tourism and sales from the US.

There economy is going to be fine

Means we are fucked.
All the mongs who watch Jeremy Kyle and sit around all day voted out as thy think itll stop immigration.
My fucking sides the French will be pointing them our way.
Time to move.

EU ON SUICIDE WATCH

Cyberpunk is cancelled

now's the time to invest in 5's

You lot are next when Trump gets in,

Feels fucking great man

All the liberal tears on twitter gave me an erection that just won't go down

weaker pound means more attractive exports and more expensive imports

I feel bad for the businesses that focus a lot on imports and exports.

Isn't UK gonna lose out on the consumer laws that protect against Steam's purchasing system?

Yep.

>amerifat here. i fell bad for you uk bros having being invaded by sand niggers and refuges and now your econy is going to shit. what happens if the econmy tanks. will you move from the uk
Always hated how the refuges destroyed are econy, maybe now we can start to roobuild r grate nayshun

>mongs
Just go down on Merkel's pussy while you're at it you fucking cuck. It's not just about immigration, it's about Democracy and classical Liberalist values you daft cunt.

lol.

The memes coming from the lowest common denominator are spectacular as ever.

Maybe politics, economics and philosophy really are just too difficult for some people.

... And here I am hoping that low IQ is environmental not genetic...

Just like in Britain, in Finland the non-educated people are in favor of leaving the EU. I wish all the educated people will leave EU and we can make Britain an Island for non educated people.

The businesses just need to focus on the US for a little while before things settle out.

Corperations are to afraid nowadays, they have to sit around and watch their country get fucked as long as it doesn't mean loosing a profit

The UK can just reincorporate those laws

since when does steam's refund policies actually conform to eu requirements

>Trump gets in
Hillary is gonna get elected you know. Guess they have no one to blame but themselves, when their only other choice is Trump I'm willing to bet a lot of people are voting Shillary just because there's nothing else.

Same here from The Netherlands.

Fuck the euro. Shit has never been more expensive. $100 means €100 these days when it should be like €89 in exhange rates.

They just slap extreme taxes on everything.

Not necessarily. The UK chooses which rules to scrap.

Leave brits, not EU*