DEMON-SPAWNED WRETCHES !

DEMON-SPAWNED WRETCHES !
YOU WILL ALL DIE !

>ties in battle with Mannoroth
>gets overwhelmed by Grom and his army.

Why didn't Grom just kill Mannoroth after he drank his blood?

Welcome to my nightmaaaare!

Because... huh... we'll say mind control and stuff

Because then it wouldn't fulfill Metzen's corruption fetish wherein the corrupted character has some 'redemption' moment.

cucked by orcs

>attack orcs on sight instead of even trying to discuss things with them
the elves deserved this

>the clan warsong
>discuss

The elves were pretty much aggressed also

They weren't.
The whole plot of these small missions between orcs and elves was
>hey da boss needs lumber for the new stronghold (orgrimmar)
>there are some big ass trees close to us, lets go and chop them
>FUCKING MONGRELS YOU DARE TOUCH OUR HOLY TREES, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR RACE, WE WAR NOW
>boss dem purple cunts be killing us, what do
>i sense a great evil in the forest, lets find it and make sure we DRINK IT
>lòldemonblood guyse
>you fucking what now, pansy centaur
>orcs are brute savages1!111 they killed us in a blood-fueled frenzy!111
Seriously, it was this retarded.

>Hey the boss needs cash for his new crib
>There are some easy pickings in this nice neighborhood I know
>FUCKING NIGGERS YOU DARE TO BREAK INTO OUR HOMES AND STEAL FROM US? WE SHOOT NOW.
>Boss mang dem whiteys be shootin at us n we dindo nuffin
>Yo we gotta gat up n defend ourselves
>Lolassaultrifles and gang violence
>BLACK.LIVES.MATTER!
>We mustn't blame blacks1!111 they only killed us because of poor gun regulation and racism!
Seriously, defending orcs is this retarded.

The point of this was IMO to tell a bit about orcs to players who skipped Wc1 & Wc2, namely how orcs got corrupted, etc.

It was also a way to introduce and promptly kill off Cenarius to give more background to Elves, incresing tension (ho r we gonna defeat teh legion nao), while concluding Hellscream "Character act".

IMO it was pretty good writing. Not the best but enough to move the plot forwards nicely.

Also, the Warsongs would have completely raze Ashenvale to the ground, much like they were planning to do in WoW Vanilla.

No need to bring politics into this bruh

Especially since the orcs are a trope while Black people are well people

Other than my aspect ratio, who was in the wrong here?

>le orcs are blacks meme
>>>/allians/
True, they stopped because of the lame truce between the Horde and the elves and humans after the battle of Hyjal.

The behavior is analog. Orcs had no claim on Elven land. They were robbers and brutes. Literal dindus.

Arthas did nothing wrong

>The behavior is analog.

>Blacks are people

>black
>people
>>>/tumblr/

Which part is Sup Forums again? The part where I don't abide by Orcs robbing me or the part where I refuse to blame the victim after?

The end justifies the mean mindset

Uther is the kind of guy who couldn't kill a puppy if the fate of the entire human race was at stake. He's also pretty much OP/really confident in his abilities and probably thought he would have been able to clean the city without too much killing.

Uther is morally right while Arthas is practically right (proven by the Time travel thing in wow)

The part where you compare a fictional race written solely for the purpose of a video game to a race of more than 1 billion people.

Of course orcs are in the wrong here because that's what the writer decided. History isn't written and is much more complicated than a video game lore. Were orcs discriminated against by the elves ? Were there orcs who supported Cenarius ? Were there Elves who said #WarsongLivesMatter ? Are Orcs strucully poorer than Elves ? etc, etc...

Comparing a fictional race to real people is tier reasoning.

>Orcs move into land they don't know is occupied
>begin desecrating the land by cutting trees
>Night Elves react with violence without warning
>starts cycle of hatred
>completely the Orcs' fault

>Dwarves move into land they don't know is occupied
>begin desecrating the land by excavating and blasting
>Orcs react with violence without warning
>starts cycle of hatred
>completely the Orcs' fault

>Alliance posters

Arthas was right
Uther was being a pompous ass

orcs are on the wrong fucking planet, they don't have any right to be on azeroth period

>finish warcraft
>dont have anything to fill the void

also RoC campaign was a lot more fun than Frozen Throne.

You know what? I'm going to grant you the claim that the Orcs are fictional. No shit. This does literally nothing for the comparison.
>Invading a territory to rob the natives
Hey that is not a fictional thing. We have basis for grounding this act with real world things. Who woulda thunk?
>Racially charged tensions between various groups.
Holy shit I looked this up and this happens in real life too.
Turns out, all the shit Orcs do are concepts grounded in reality and any human being with a properly developed prefrontal cortex can draw the comparison without smelling the smoke pouring from their ears.
In case you're still confused, the post isn't saying Orcs are black people because black people are bad. It is developing an imagined scenario involving parallel actors. Black people are a stand in for RACE_X, robbing homes is a stand in for INVADING AND PILLAGING. This is not rocket surgery. You should be able to grasp this shit by the time you're old enough to post on Sup Forums.

>Orcs try to live peacefully with Terramore
>Old fuck come out of literally nowhere with his big fleet and army
>Starts harvesting the land, causing problems for the orcs and begin raiding outposts
>Thrall look for a peaceful solution
>Get BTFO
>Proodmore eventually die, with thousands for humans with him
>h-he was right in the end ! ORCS ARE NIGERS

Filthy Proodmore apologists

Your analogies are faulty.
Your whole reasoning and logic is a big fallacy.
Stop.

Why does no one in Reign of Chaos ever fucking chill instead of attacking on sight?

Why did it took Medivh to settle things down? Is everyone THAT racist?

>Orcs rape and genocide their way onto a planet.
>Get punished, but lives are ultimately spared.
>Begin desecrating land before scouting for indigenous people.
>Continue desecrating once the natives defend their land.
>Literally not their fault.

>Dwarves move into territory they once held before the genocides started decades earlier.
>Turns out a tribe of genocidal invaders have been squatting there all that time.
>They just want to learn more about their history but get slaughtered.
>The Orcs did nothing wrong.

>Horde posters.

No it's not, the premise is sound, you're just delusional and afraid of being considered racist.

I don't think sweeping generalisations are a healthy way to discuss this. Orcs have elements of various different real-life cultures but they being black never crossed my mind. I see them more as a mix between Mongols, Vikings (like 80% of the races in Warcraft) and maybe native Americans (though that would be Taurens).

You are entitled to your opinion, I just doesn't understand the point.

>gets blown out
>p-please stop

>traitor king

Is there an even more badass title in Warcraft?

There are easier ways to concede but I'll take what you give me here. Was nice chatting, friend.

P.S. Declaring something is a fallacy as an argument is a fallacy in and of itself. The more you know.

>white
>elves
Yeah sure, nelfs are literally tree hugging niggas

I'm partial to the Wardens and Dragon Aspects.

>Begin desecrating land before scouting for indigenous people.
funny how you only put this as something the horde could have done
>Continue desecrating once the natives defend their land.
not really, once the night elves started attacking it was a mad dash to the tainted spring, a place they were going just trying to get Cenarius off their backs

>Dwarves move into territory they once held before the genocides started decades earlier.
wrong, it was an unoccupied valley that the dwarves were looking for titan relics
>Turns out a tribe of genocidal invaders have been squatting there all that time.
Frostwolves were exiled for not cooperating

>The Orcs did nothing wrong.
the point is both factions made bad choices in both scenarios, something the "Lawful Good Overdrive" Alliance posters have trouble understanding

Blacks have various cultures as well.

The fact it never entered your brain as a concept that primitive, warlike, brutish and ugly people with radically different skin color and physical features than other races, would be analogous to various black groups in the real world simply means you're not very well educated and have little world experience.

The focus of isn't on Orcs=Blacks. It's on the actions the hypothetical people commit on either side of the comparison. The Orcs invade, rob, rape, then blame the people they hurt. I could have used any real world race to compare in the scenario. I chose black people because they are immediately relatable to the kind of scenario being talked over.

Also, Native Americans are repped by both Tauren and Night Elves. Tauren are plains indians but Nelfs are very much akin to the "civilized tribes" of the east like the Powhattan or Mohawk.

>the premise is sound,
No it's not.
Ad populum, ad hominem, strawman, appeal to false similarity, slippery slope.
I can go on, you're not going to "win" this "argument" by spouting your Sup Forumstier memes and rethorics.
Your whole argument is faulty and completely devoid of any actual logic or data, for you are relentlessly fighting for an argument that shouldn't be there in first place, for you and your Sup Forumsbuddies implied that orcs = niggers.
>hurr durr we didn't, read my post agai-
No. you know very well that you're full of shit, yet again you're appealing to racism and using it as a demeanor to further push your non-existant argument.
>orcs are bad because they behave like niggers
>no they don't, this is Sup Forums tier reasoning, quit it
>YET THEY PILLAGE RAPE AND DO NIGGER STUFF, HAHA CAN'T YOU SEE IT HOW RACIST YOU ACTUALLY ARE? :DDD
You sound like a heavily opinionated alliance idiot who bases his arguments and memes off Sup Forums and the typical /wowg/tier memes, for you are forcefully ignoring half the facts and data currently available and appealing to a FICTIONAL race just to push yet again your racist agenda.
There is nothing else to say, since your argument is actually not an argument, as it is actually just a rather poorly made opinion.
>le ps meme
>le your fallacy is a fallacy because it's a fallacy fallacy :^)
>LE HAHAAAA I WON AN ARGUMENT ON THE INTERNET :DDD
No.

heh

I don't play warcraft but I heard Trolls evolved into Night elves

how does that work?

>The Orcs invade, rob, rape, then blame the people they hurt.
So that's why you call 'em niggers?
Why do humans do the same them, are they niggers too?
I want Sup Forums to leave.

old gods shenanigans
trolls were too dumb for the old gods

>Frostwolves were exiled for not cooperating

Literally the only good Orcs.

Playing as Horde in Cata was insufferable. I fucking hope Vanilla servers turn out to be a thing in the nearest future, provided I still care about it.

kek

the goal of the orcs is so thrive through war
the frostwolves only cared about themselves and their clan, hence why they were exiled
"good orcs" my ass
the most retarded orc we ever had is a frostwolf, user

Well sure buddy. I don't live in America but you sound pretty salty about dem blacks though.
I think the whole point of Warcraft anyway was that you couldn't judge a person by his race most of the time.

This is what costed Admiral Proodmore his life. This is why Garrithos died - his mistrust of Elves costed him a precious ally. Tell you what now, the case could be made that Blood Elves are the real blacks here - hedonistic people, drugs addicts, constantly basking in former glory (WE WUZ HIGH ELVES), never thinking in long term...

But that would be silly because Blacks are not a trope while Elves are one.

You're thinking of Thrall of Durotan ?

At some point in the world of Warcraft, thriving for your race at the expense of all others became a detriment, rather than advantage, which should've been met with extinction at the combined hands of other races.

Thus, in the end, only the Frostwolves should survive. Then we'll see who had the better, more successful way of life.

>you couldn't judge a person by his race most of the time
This also applies to reality.
All the time.
Sure, you can brag on about how blacks are useless niggers that rape and steal, and how white people do the same every single day, or how chinks eat dogs and cats alive, or you can just basically admit that all humans do this kind of shit, not just your special flavour of brown or white skin.
Hating on something or someone just because of its stereotype is retarded issue that goes far beyond the internet.
>hhurr go back to tumblr fucking nigger apologist r-rrreeeee
Not an argument.

>only the Frostwolves should survive

What a boring world that would be

>ad populum
Where?
>ad hominem
Where?
>strawman
Where?
>appeal to false similarity
This doesn't exist and is not a fallacy.
>slippery slope
Haha what? Where?

You realize Sup Forums's front page has a permanent sticky detailing all logical fallacies, right? By your logic, you're using "Sup Forumstier rhetoric".

You saying that the argument is faulty and void of logic or data doesn't mean anything. How is it faulty? Where is there no logic or data?

Do us a favor and post real evidence that proves Orcs act nothing like niggers.

Cool examples of Humans doing that same thing.

Much more interesting than just Orcs and maybe their slave races, assuming they'd even keep them around.

Mannoroth, his army and his fuckhuge blade are probably better at handling the green niggers than horseweed420

Yet the Frostwolves are complete utter fucking retards, and also going extinct because of their choices.
>When the Forsaken started killing all living creatures in Hillsbrad Foothills they caused many of the surviving citizens of Southshore and Hillsbrad Fields to take on the worgen curse so they might stand a chance against the undead forces. These worgen joined the Bloodfang pack and started requesting aid from the Stormpike Guard, who have been sneaking in their equipment and men from the Alterac Valley without detection for a few months already, to help rid the land of the Forsaken.[6] When the Forsaken discovered these plans, they quickly requested the aid of the Frostwolf clan. Drek'Thar refused to help the Forsaken, seeing them as nothing but a blight upon the world, and vowed to never help them.[7] High Warlord Cromush planned to make sure the warchief knew of the clan's treason.[8]

>garithos
>admiral proudmoore
>arthas
m8

>i will ignore your points and keep shitposting you
ok

>Comparing Garithos to niggorcs

Lordamere internement camp ?
Alterac Valley ?
Garithos enslaving the Blood Elves after he sent them on a suicide mission ?
(not human but alliance still) High Elves and forest trolls ?

If you're part of a group with a generalized stereotype, it's your duty to do everything you can to not perpetuate that stereotype and act contrary to what it assumes.

The problem is MOST people of a group actually do behave the way the stereotypes suggest, that's why they exist.

I'm of the mind that everyone SHOULD judge others based upon the stereotypes that fit their group, until those people demonstrate that they do not fit the stereotype, and then all bets are off.

But if you fit a stereotype and don't demonstrate contrary behavior, its pretty fucking logical to judge you based on it.

>I'm of the mind that everyone SHOULD judge others based upon the stereotypes that fit their group,
And this pretty much sums up why you're on Sup Forums and not outside with your friends.

You don't have any points. You just state there's fallacies without explaining how they're fallacies or where the fallacies were stated. That means nothig. They're empty words that you can literally not link any supporting evidence to back up.

Seriously, link me to a post with any of those fallacies, greentext them and highlight the part that is a fallacy, then copy paste a dictionary definition in under it to prove it is indeed that fallacy, or you're full of shit and know nothing.

Also, again, there is no fallacy called "appeal to false similarity"

That's the correct course of action and more reason to admire the Frostwolves, even if strategically it was a mistake.

Warcraft's undead are, in 90% of cases, abominations who stick to their unlife and indulge in their evil ways because they're bound to end up in whatever Hell that awaits them due to the process through which they've been created, unless that part has been recently retconned.

And yet 'Mannoroth and his fuckhuge blade' couldn't win against Cenarius. Plus Hellscream even admires the Elves' battle prowess.

I'd say you're victim of confirmation bias. It's easy to handpick examples of SJW being brats if you convinced yourself they are, much like it's easy to pick examples of Trumpeters acting like racists if you think that's all they are.

Stereotypes are most the time wrong. I'm a fag myself and I don't fit any of the criteria, and sometimes I still get bashed for it.

Grom did nothing wrong

Yes because any of that is comparable to invading another completely different planet.

>And yet 'Mannoroth and his fuckhuge blade' couldn't win against Cenarius.
Yeah that's my point, Mannoroth job is managing the orcs, not fighting demi-gods

I'm not going to do that.
Your shit opinion isn't worth the hassle to fully analize and point out the fallacies in the shitstain you call a post.
Also my points have been clear enough for a retard to understand, i'd say you're even less, i guess.

I'm on a phone outside with my friends posting on Sup Forums.

Not everyone sits in front of their computers at home to visit Sup Forums, buddy.

I have been chosen by the big metal hand in the sky!

For the end of the world spell press Ctrl Alt Delete

Of course you're not because you're a lazy nigger with no real arguments or data to back up his claims. Whereas Human history and current world politics prove niggers act like Orcs, in general.

They were kinda forced out by Gul'dan and the Burning Legion. I see Orcs are the primary victims of the Burning Legion (after Drenaï)

He was mind controlled,when you kill him in WoW he is glad of being relesed

>Whereas Human history and current world politics prove niggers act like Orcs, in general.
>a fictional race whose direct inspiration are mongols, vikings and celts are somehow "niggers" because of the retarded apes americans have to deal on daily basis

I started it as a Warcraft3 thread though

>current world politics
>niggers
What?

>WoW lore

laughingman.jpg

I like legion's leveling, too bad the end game is SHIT just like the last 3 expansions.

Maybe if you actually had any experience living around niggers, you'd understand.

Come, fly over to Detroit and spend a couple weeks.

well tolkien's orcs were meant to look like asians:

>...they are (or were) squat, broad, flat-nosed, sallow-skinned, with wide mouths and slant eyes; in fact degraded and repulsive versions of the (to Europeans) least lovely Mongol-types.[15]

>Obama
>Mugabe
>BLM
>All media, television, news, movies, comics, books FILLED WITH NIGGERS
>not relevant to world politics

I'm racist too, but niggers do impact our world.

>not playing mmos for grinding
??? ??????

why even play mmos then
its like going on a hike and then complaining it's steep

Good to see you're showing true colours.
Think you had any real experience with white people ? Fly over to Omsk and spend 3 weeks here you'll understand :D

there are better grindy mmos my friends

>And yet 'Mannoroth and his fuckhuge blade' couldn't win against Cenarius.

I thought Mannoroth / Demons were afraid of Cenarius because he was one of the main dudes who beat them back in the War of the Ancients, or that he had some special runes and shit in his forest that weakened the demons against him, which didn't affect the orcs. Been a while but i'm sure it was explained in the cutscene leading into the mission where he corrupts the pool.

>Come, fly over to Detroit and spend a couple weeks.

Exposed your self there m8

Only those living in america, so far.
Mugabe is nothing outside of africa.

My country has more white people than your country has people in general and domestic pets like cats or dogs combined.

The Legion strategy is always to send out a vanguard to weaken the ennemies before showing up. If the demons showed up in front of Cenarius he would have awoken the Druids, at the very least.

You mean only white majority countries? It's happening in all of the UK and most of Europe right now too.

ding ding ding
because of who?
because of america
fucking americans

Arthas. There were literally millions of ways to deal with Stratholme without dissolving 90% of his military, banishing the twice savior of the human race, commander of his countries forces and strongest paladin in the world.

I mean, the point was Arthas would do anything and in the narrative they had to drive home the Mal'Ganis TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH! shit, but literally just keep the plague a secret, gangrape Mal'Ganis' base with the superior forces of the Silver Hand that literally 1 mission ago wiped out FIVE fucking Scourge bases all of which were double the size of Mal'Ganis' base, then when that's all done and Uther + Silver Hand are present and see for themselves that people are turning let them go slaughter the zombies. Or any of another dozen militarily sound plans.

It was necessary for the character, great scene and a great mission, but the whole point is hes in the wrong but is willing to do whatever it takes no matter the cost.

Why the hell would it matter
Byldos, poor uneducated Chavs in England, Italian mobs and Southern white trash prove that being a stupid/violent leech on society has nothing to do with skin colour

Gameplay and story segregation. Mal'Ganis was probably acting from the shadows and not a proper base like used in Wc3
(can you destroy said base in fact ?)

Actually I'm pretty sure if shitskin races had got their shit together centuries ago and we're competitive with whites, there wouldn't be any third world shitskin countries since we'd all be in similar situations. But white man dominated the fuck out of everyone FIRST and now has a PERMANENT head start. So naturally, every shitty civilization wants to run to the better (white) ones instead of just staying in their own places.