Give a good reason on why you are not switching from street fighter to kof once it comes out

Give a good reason on why you are not switching from street fighter to kof once it comes out

youtube.com/watch?v=yk5YAwqu7qk

team shit is gay as heck

>implying anyone even plays 5 anymore

There's probably more kof 13 players now than sf5 players. Maybe even Virtua fighter. I moved on to gg myself.

Because there's already a kof thread at

Give me a good reason not to ditch shitty fighting games and play Tekken 7 once it comes out

Inputs are too strict. SF has ruined me. You should see me try to play KOF XIII.

cause it looks like shit and i already switched to xrd

oh yeah, the roster is too big. I ain't learning all those matchups nigga you crazy

>Nips make a strong female
>80% of the time it's a strong female with strong tits

>West makes a strong female
>It's a dude

Can KoF players do anything but bitch about players from other games not playing their favorite franchise?

>strong female is essentially a dude
That's correct tho

It's gonna be DOA, my man.

If your definition of "strong" is "Musclehead McBeefmountain"

No. Nobody plays KOF so KOF players feel the need to tell everybody about it, in order to get more people to play it.

i do it too

yeah, you're right. women literally aren't strong.

>switching from Street Fighter
>implying anyone was playing that Cuck's errand of a game

in my head. KOF is too complicated for me.
i never REALLY bothered with it but having to play 3 characters and the different jumps and shit.
i will still buy KOF 14 but it won't be my main game.

I started out KOF, never made the switch to Shitfighter

i like KoF but the i found the combo system really fucking derivative and its not nearly as fast i would like it to be.

i prefer to street fighter 5 though for obvious issues. I don't know man "traditional" fighting games are losing there luster and anime fighting games are looking pretty strong.

Killer instinct is ok I guess.

I love Mei as much as the next guy but this whole shitshow look like clown shoes.

>Where is Yamazaki?
>tfw you didn't grow up to be Yamazaki

Good, the guy has abominable posture

but he was so cool.

Because every girl looks like a potato