Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

DELETE THIS

Umbrella corps is top tier and not a cheap spinoff

Yes. Pink kimono Chris a best.

wot

Only thing I miss is Sherry's fat ass.

I enjoyed you when I first bought you and I'm enjoying co-opping with a friend who bought you during the sale.

Don't we all.

6 would have been perfect without Chris and his faggot boyfriend

delete this

Piers sacrifice gave Chris's campaign meaning.

Also, Chris has the best Mercs costumes.

I miss her's, Helena's, and Deborah's.

GIB ADA WONG BACK

I WANT O SLOBBER ON HER NECK AND SMELL HER POOPIES

>Umbrella corps is top tier and not a cheap spinoff
U N I T Y
N
I
T
Y

Of course not. What a question.

I FAR prefer RE7's style of 1st person RE1 feel. It's a return to roots that is LONG overdue.
It could stand to be just a touch more Japanese, like the original though. Just a touch...

White guys get weirder with passing day.

No.

Mercenaries is the only good thing about that shitty game.

>I can't be kimono chris in the main game

trash. Well I can because PC master race but still.

I've always liked this game. People who claim it "isn't RE" have no idea what they're talking about. It's B-movie schlock, just like the original games.

Sure it's not scary but that's a trend that started with 4. The game is on par with 4 in my opinion and leagues better than 5. Seeing people praise Revelations and hate on this is just absurd. Best co-op gameplay of the series, best mercs mode, an overall great sequel to 4.

Still looking forward to 7 of course, but I hope it won't all be 1st person like the demo.

Sorry m8 but it was already confirmed 1st person

I'm black faggot. Learn to speak english.

Well that's a bit of a bummer. I wouldn't have minded some first person sections mixed with 3rd person gameplay. At this point I'm wondering why they didn't just reboot it instead of making it follow the main canon.