Does your girlfriend play video games, Sup Forums?

Does your girlfriend play video games, Sup Forums?
Does she have good tastes?

Hardly any of my friends play games. What they do play is typical stuff like COD FIFA etc, and they're on ps4.

Also no gf.

I have a girlfriend and she speedrun games so fast she has left this plane of existence..... Shes 2D now

>girlfriend

Yes, she plays nintendo

I can just imagine her now.

>Does your girlfriend play video games, Sup Forums?
Yes.
>Does she have good tastes?
Eh, sort of.

Yes, she plays mostly Guilty Gear Xrd and has played Battlefield Bad Company 2 for years.
Right now she's playing Recettear and we both started getting back into TF2.

fixed the pic for Sup Forums

Yes, my hands play many types of videogames

The only game she plays is age of mythology.
She's not even good at it, but it's better than nothing.

>girl

does cannibal survival still exist?

I played it years ago but I'm horribad at RTS and only enjoyed Cannibal Survival for multiplayer.

She mostly plays bioware RPGs because her first obsession was KOTOR. She's trying to get me to play it, but she often refuses to talk about itbecause she says she used to develop unhealthy addictions to vidya

What would you want her to play on? An Xbone? A PS4?

you know already where you are

My fiancee plays some games. Not a lot of challenging or action-oriented stuff, though. She likes Pokemon, MGS (played entire series + Rising), Overwatch, Ace Attorney, Fire Emblem, and Spyro. She has some kind of dark past involving a WoW addiction, but she doesn't tell me much about it.

We played MGS and Ace Attorney together cooperatively, switching between us and jointly making gameplay decisions. Was really disappointed when MGSV didn't have co-op mode, because Peace Walker was a blast that way.

My girlfriend just sits in my apartment and plays Splatoon all day she doesn't even help with rent.

Since OP is a fag and knows that half the answers are going to be
>gf
let me ask a different question:

What's the one game that would make you like a girl (or guy if you're a fag) more than usual? The one game that you wish you could share with a significant other.

For me, it's probably Mount and Blade Warband.

>Fire Emblem

Honestly, I'd kill for a girl that looks pretty and plays games like this.

if it has a dick then it aint a gilr

It's ok, could be way worse. She's a cosplayer so she plays game mostly by the appeal of the character design. She loves Odin Sphere and cosplayed the shit out of Gwendolyn. Now wants to play Bravely Default as she wants to cosplay Mephilia

hey anthony

So is she a Sup Forumsirgin?

Not really. She like hack n" slash side scroller a and a few old Xbox, Dreamcast and S/NES games. Pretty much knows SMB3 and SMW by muscle memory

Yeah, but she only plays awful stuff. LoL, generic shitty f2p korean mmos, etc

She likes Tekken and we play that together.
She doesn't play games much but she likes to watch me play.

Well, at least she likes NES and SNES games.

I don't see how your meme is relevant here
Probably.

This looks sweaty and stinky.

She does, but she sucks at them. It's cute that she tries so hard to be good though. She just panics when shit gets intense.

No
I'm trying to get her interested in it. So far, she sucks at New Super Mario Bros, thought Stanley Parable was funny and generally had a good and spooky time when I showed her Serena and Project Zero 3.

I'm gonna try some boardgames next time I think

I'll just get my VR waifu to play with me in VR.

they'd invariably be shit at warband and i'd get mad

>girlfriend plays vidya like no tomorrow
>at least she used to
she is in intensive care right now because she cant breath, lung cancer, i dont know how long she will last, she already got one of her lung removed, i was going to marry that girl
this is pretty much feels thread so i might as well get it off my chest

My ex would play L4D and the Sims. Besides that we did Pokemon because we enjoyed the idea of working together to complete something.
I miss her Sup Forums

Super Mario World. It's my favorite game, and if I knew a girl who was as into it as I am; and wasn't ugly, or an insufferable memer, I would probably fall in love with her.

Ah, Stanley Parable. I showed that game to mine and she got mad that someone was trying to tell her what to do so she disobeyed every command she could on the first playthrough. She even unplugged the phone instead of answering it, which I didn't even know you could do at the time.

you better not be lying user cuz that is sad as fuck

>Does your girlfriend play video games, Sup Forums?
No
>Does she have good tastes?
She doesn't play those FB games so I guess she doesn't have shit taste.

Silent Hill - the first four games. Then I would have a reason to replay them.

We've just co-op'd RE5 5 and LBP 2 (I don't have that many couch co-op games). We usually play L4D2 and Warframe together and have fun. We're considering playing FF14 but I'm still not convinced.

It's what she grew up with in the late 80s and 90s (old fags here). She can't handle 3D that well because it usually gives her bad motion sickness.

No complaints really, gives me ample vidya time without fighting over it

Also DKC makes her throw temper tantrums, it's funny as fuck

She plays Rocket League with me. That's it.

I VE NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND YOU FUCKING NORMIE PIECES OF SHIT I HATE THIS NORMIE IMAGEBOARD KYS KYS KYS

>girlfriend

I thought being a lonely virgin was a Sup Forums meme

She plays Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Splatoon, and Pikmin, mostly. She plays Candy Crush and that Disney tsum game too though. Overall, not terrible taste.

Does she put out at least?

i am not lying, and we were making plans to move in together and marry when she was diagnosed with cancer again
and it was the start of the e3, i sent her game reveals and stuff to boost her mood, but it went downhill from that, she was already weak but now she is down to 34kg, i will probably kill myself soon
there is pretty much %90 chance she will beat cancer entirely, but only if she takes a very risky surgery to remove part of her lung, which is already bad because she has one lung to begin with

Do you feel in charge?

She likes Diablo 2.

lmao go fuck yourself

>Asking Sup Forums if their gf play games

If I ever got a gf I will never make threads like this.

I will never piss on most people, much less my friends when they are down on their luck.

Jesus fucking christ user.

I believe in you though, you guys can roll that 20.

Yes
Yes

Honestly, I wish I could find a cute and intelligent girl who also grew up playing games from the late 80s and 90s. For me that would be like striking gold.

That's cool that she enjoys them while getting angry at the same time. Is she pretty good at DKC?

xD

Girlfriend of 4 years, she's a pretty big gamer, she enjoys old RPGs a lot as well as some competitive games, here's a small list of games we play together

>CS:GO
>LoL
>DOTA 2
>Smite
>Overwatch
>WoW
>Warcraft 3
>Starcraft 2
>Heroes of the storm
>Payday 2

And we recently got into Battlefield 4 but we're finding it kind of boring.

user take that wig off, we know it's you.

Oh yeah the sex is great, just wish she'd help out a little. She doesn't work, which I wouldn't really mind if she would help out around the house, but she barely picks up after herself.

Then who was photo?

Well shit

I want a neet gf. How do I meet one if they never leave their house?

I don't have a gf but the only female friend that plays videogames I know plays osu, LoL, Elsword and her favorite character is Sonic

My boyfriend has a very diverse taste, his favorite game is Sonic 3, but he also enjoys JSR, Disgaea, Skullgirls, Kirby and undertale im making him play more old school RPGs like Crhono Cross and Fire Emblem

manchild detected

>tumblrface Saya
Out! OUT!!!

Nope, she does not. Which is good, because one of us wasting all that time is already enough.

Her tastes on other things are fine though.

My little sister is the closest I have had to a girlfriend in what, 4 years? After my Sophomore year in highschool, I just stopped finding girls my age attractive. Bad break up.

Little sis' is good, though. She mains Falco and Samus in Smash, Rosalina in MK8 and SM3DW, and Cammy in SFIV. She also plays Steam games with me, and she wanted to learn how to Binding of Isaac so she could play it with me.

My girlfriend beat all the witcher games as I watched (just got blood and wine).

We both beat all souls games. She refuses my help or spoilers if I progress further.

She played through all the ace attorney games for me.

We switch off layton games (she is one game behind me.)

We regularly hunt together on monster hunter. We are getting generations day 1. She plays hunting horn.

we hop on over watch sometimes.

I play all the horror games for her (outlast, silent hill, ect.). We just finished RE7 demo.

She spent alot of time on faster than light.

Does she have good taste? I like to think we game casually but not considered casuals.

have you fucked yet?

how in the fuck im a manchild? i mean i am but how did my post implied that?

>Ctrl+f 'normie"
>only two results, both in one post
I'm impressed, Sup Forums. You're getting better at not vomiting Reddit memes.

>MFW girlfriend only plays shitty games like WoW and LoL

Feels bad.

We can smell it

Yes, I lost my virginity in Highschool, so I don't have to worry about finding a women or risk becoming a wizard. I'm already out of that competition.

Tell her to start cleaning up.

Pathetic

no, i meant have you fucked your sister?

Please don't. Saya is only for one boy, best boy.

Eh... she used to play a few games with me and a bro, like Borderlands, League of Legends, TF2, mainly WoW.
She hasn't really touched a "real" game in years now since her PC broke; only games on her iPad if ever. She still watches shitty streams like itsHafu, TotalBiscuit & gang, Amaz, etc.
I shouldn't complain though, because I've almost completely lost interest and motivation to play games myself. Today was the first time in over a week that I felt like playing a game, and I launched up Terraria and played for about five minutes before I turned off. Been lurking since, until just now, and I'm posting this and going to bed...

He meant "Have you two fucked yet?" as in you and your sister.

So you're gonna go full platonic until she finds a boyfriend that gives her big cock? Get your head out of your ass.

>She has some kind of dark past involving a WoW addiction, but she doesn't tell me much about it.

She was probably the guild slut. Trading nudes and services for items and gold. We had few of those when I used to play back in vanilla and tbc.

>normie
>ledditor meme

I don't where you get this idea, if anything, being a ledditor in itself IS the polar opposite of what the idea of "normie" is about.

I'm sorry, but the Uni chicks are completely fucking insufferable stuck up twats. The ones that aren't almost always have a septum piercing, and that is a big sign saying "do not trust me with your money".

No, because that would be wrong.