Give me a reason Sup Forums. A reason to do it or a reason not to do it I don't fucking care...

Give me a reason Sup Forums. A reason to do it or a reason not to do it I don't fucking care. It's been a while and I had given her up for dead but after all this time and damn near every other MMORPG I still can't sate this craving. But maybe WoW can like it did back then. Maybe it will be fun, maybe I won't get bored after two weeks. Or maybe it's shit and I'll drop it like I've dropped everything other MMO I picked up after WoW. Or maybe I just don't like MMOs anymore. Maybe they've always been shit. How can I know if I don't try?

MMORPG's are shit games, don't play them.

>this feel when you can't sage

do it. then come run a new dwarf with me brah

you should get your cash out of it
the questing is pretty good i hear
the artifact weapons/class halls are very unique and full of lore

you get bodyguards at lvl 108, big lore characters, whitemane etc.
lots of reasons to run old content now thanks to transmog

the new dungeon system will mean you always have something to do

i think its worth it even if you drop it after a month

Alright nigger what server?

each wow exp usualy worth it if you play more that 40-50 hour before drop... that 1$ a hours... cheap hobby

WoW is always worth the expansion price. Just not worth subscribing through the entire run.

Frostwolf.

Give me like 15 minutes. I hope your not some sort of faggot.

You'd be better off running a private server of an expansion you already liked

illidan

>durr everyone is autistic like me
>hurr just play the same expac over and over again
kys

I haven't played since Cataclysm. The only thing that has tempted me to come back to WoW is the lewd female pandaren webms. Is the game still worth playing anymore?

What has Blizzard done to deserve your purchase?

Which is it?

just give them the money and dont play the game, that's what im going to do

i dont know why i do it

It's not worth it.

>muh time value proposition who cares if I fund shitty decisions?

Spend your money places that don't encourage devs to milk you for even more money while offering even less content. Someone who just keeps being satisfied by less and less is just a litetsl cuck.

Moon guard

I think erp with panda traps is a thing now. Perfect time to give blizzard your money.

noty

>someone else on Sup Forums plays/played on Frostwolf
WHOA

I resubbed because they made survival hunters melee and it's so fun. I don't know about top tier dps or all that, I've never been super good or BiS equipped, but god damn if it isn't fun to swoop towards someone in pvp, cripple them, trap them the fuck up, and then do 6 mongoose strikes for pretty great damage while they can't get away at all with my rad pet.

It reminds me of Guild Wars 1 assassin, actually, even if it's technically bunny thumper.

I'm actually on Vashj, but since it's merged, ya know.

>TFW bought into the hype.
>Literally every single class in the game had their buttons cut in half
>The community loves it and tell themselves it adds flavor to the classes and lots of abilities were merged into one.
>The new Mog System is fucked eight ways from sunday. The gear you get only gets added to the collection if its part of your class armor type. For example. if you are a Paladin and you loot a robe. Congrats, you need to loot it on a mage for it to be added to the collection.
>NEW HONOR SYSTEM. Marks of honor 1 per match. If you win. If you lose, you get a CHANCE at getting one
>Gone are the days of you progressing no matter how shit your team is. No if you don't win, your whole time was a fucking waste. By the way, the shorter the BG the faster you'll get your mark so theres no point in even playing the large bgs anymore.
>Oh and not only did we get rid of all your buttons but we took a lot of baseline shit and made it exclusive to one spec to give that spec flavor XDDD
>We removed all major glyphs oh and you have to rebuy all of your minor glyphs enjoy that.

The game is not even out yet and I have so much buyers remorse.

get a load of this whiny sad lad

ur life is buyers remorse kid

Im still on the fence. Playing prepatch and just killing mobs i have to check my spellbook to see if i missed some spells. Nope, its literally 3 buttons with a 4th thrown in when you pull too many mobs.

Pretty disgusted desu

l-lewd female pandaren webms?

now that Every Man For Himself is worthless, what's the next best pvp race?