What the fuck is this shit?

What the fuck is this shit?

>Slog through tutorial, I know how to play fucking Magic
>Finally get to the first actual "game"
>Beat first AI opponent without taking any damage
>"LOL you're in prison, even though you won and shit-slapped everyone without taking a single hit!"

I don't think I've ever had a game insult my intelligence as heavily as this. Maybe Uncharted.

Its becuase that character is black

He's white actually

What is difficulty curve?

Why does the game not let me skip this brain-numbingly easy tutorial? I know how to play Magic, I don't need the game to spend an hour and a half teaching me how to attack and block, about trample and first strike with unlosable staged duels.

Welcome to 5 years ago dude wtf, every game now is a casual fest at the beginning to show people how to play their ganes

>insult my intelligence
Yeah actually the biggest insult was done by yourself when you bought this turd that has nothing to offer but play magic vs shit for brains on an induction stove.

>when you bought this turd that has nothing to offer
It's F2P user.

>not playing on MTGO or Xmage

Lmao get gud

It sounds like you actually wanted to play Hearthstone bud

HS has a tutorial too.

Hearthstone literally does the same thing idiot.

(hour long tutorial that is insulting simple)

you guys DO know you can skip harpstones tutorial?

How? I had to go through that thing 3 times and the only options in the menu were settings and quit.

>being this pleb

Magic Duels has a nice business model and cards but terrible fucking game design.

Hearthstone has great game design but a terrible fucking business model and cards.

The only game that's good at all of the above is Shadowverse, but it has no Steam release yet so you're forced to emulate.

>he's googling 'how skip hearthstone tutorial' right now

Those were literally the only options there. Maybe they added a skip since then.

Why? I already did the tutorials and assumed user would answer the question instead of posting reaction images.

>hour long
Well it clearly wasnt that simple for you

You don't actually know, do you?