Tales Thread

>has a medical teacher at university that he's been close with for years and is even expecting him to take over for him when he retires and Jude is cool with it

>watches him burn in acid and dies
>literally gives no fucks

>travels with Milla for a bit but doesn't really know her
>sees her get BTFO by the king

>muhhhhh Milla and starts acting like a bitch over her

Why is he such a faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4DyEItaFEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Complaining that he was more worried over a hot girl with a mission than an old who from whoville.

No user, you are the faggot.

>literally didn't even react to someone who's like a father figure to him that burned in acid right infront of him just when he was looking everywhere for him to tell him good news

>starts crying over some slut with a man voice he hardly knows and brought the situation on herself getting rekt

This is a definition of a bitch faggot

You would travel with a girl who has curves like Milla too

How does falling for a girl make you a faggot?

I remember the characters asked Milla why she took the form of a woman and she said it was to win over half of the population easily. I honestly feel like she's a transman.

>Berseria
>they add back the serving mini game
>maid costumes are DLC

>The adventures of Doctor Punch and Hot Jesus.

>Berseria
>Game is about pirates
>Pirate costumes are DLC

Didn't all that stuff at the start make him something of a fugitive. He didn't have much choice but to follow her because he sure as hell couldn't just go back to school so he latched on to the only other person that was involved at the time. Everything that day went from 0 to 100 real quick.

Is it gay if they have a vagina?

I'm like 90% serious. This isn't some feminine penis shitposting, if they have the brain of a man and the body of a woman how gay is that? Also, if you put the brain of a man in the body of a woman, would the brain change noticeably after extended periods of time exposed to hormones and whatever the fuck else?

If fucking a man's brain in a woman's body is somewhat gay, doesn't it then follow that fucking a woman's brain in a man's body is somewhat straight?

>pay for your son top fees to go in to med school
>he ends up fucking around with a terrorist and gets kicked out
>comes home expecting you to fix the same bitch that caused you to lose money

Featuring their friend, Mr. Trustworthy.

I mean, just fucking look at her, OP.

>He didn't have much choice
>gets told he's not allowed to visit the area the professor is in

>a normal person would say fair enough and wait another day
>continues to pursue regardless knowing it would have drastic effects then follows someone who looks like a terrorist despite herself telling him to back off

It's mainly because he didn't even evoke any sort of reaction while he watch him die too

Jude's not a faggot, he's a bitch. Asbel is a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=L4DyEItaFEU

That was a cool boss fight

He has a pretty cute girl waiting for him back at home. He could have just minded his own business, became a doctor, and married her instead.

>Abused Jude when he was a kid
>Always copied his work

No wonder he left and went to a top tier University

Will she save Tales, bros?

That was just her way of saying she likes him. She even wanted to be a nurse to work alongside with him.

>He didn't have much choice
>gets told he's not allowed to visit the area the professor is in
He knew the guards were bullshitting him when they claimed he left already and with the fake signature on the sign in sheet.
>continues to pursue regardless knowing it would have drastic effects then follows someone who looks like a terrorist despite herself telling him to back off
Yeah I'll give you that

Being Leia is suffering.

I actually really like Xilla

Playing as Jude was fun as fuck

>'pretty cute' girl-next-door
>certified goddess, literally and figuratively

I know the choice I would make.

Is Zestria worth playing?
Thinking either to watch anime and play Berseria later or go through it as well.

Ain't played this shit in a few days but i remember the Chad fag mercenary left me for good.

When does this dodgy fuck get found out?

Said goddess leaves him while cute girl would have stayed.

She comes back
Also doesnt Jude learn how to summon her?

Its been a while since Ive played

wait you're saying character motivations and tales plot points don't DEMON FIST hold up DEMON FIST DEundMOerN FIST DEMON FIST DEMON FIST DEMON FIST DEMON FIST DEMON FIST DEMON FIST DEMON FIST DEMON FIST DEMON FIST DEMON FIST DEMON FIST DEMON FIST DEMON FIST

Considering Milla was powerful enough to create a force-field that enveloped a planet for decades, I would say that she has influence over the people and creatures of the world she inhabits.

Where is Baba now?

It might be slightly bearable if it's your first. Otherwise, no.

Jude is autistic. He is more obsessed with espers than Milla. In alternate dimensions he had affairs with several different espers, male and female.

After saving the world, he is assigned as the head researcher of esper research. His entire goal was to create a world dominated by humans and espers.

Only because shit was going down.
>Also doesnt Jude learn how to summon her?
I don't recall that but its been a bit for me too. Still Leia wouldn't have to be called back cause she would never leave him.

If only her chest actually was that size. Maybe I'd play the game for more than 45 minutes before just throwing the game in the bin.

Still in charge, just hiding in the shadows during official events to prevent being lynched by angry Japanese fans. Which is why he sent Rose's voice actor to take the heat.

>gay Aska

He's pretty low-key in general. I don't remember him reacting to finding out his dad was part of Exodus, and he doesn't really get as mad as you might expect when Leia gets shot. Maybe he understood she was worst girl.

He is cute

Why is Jude making out with himself?

Because only Jude deserve Jude.

>Not knowing how to use Jude
>Not understanding character development

>Not knowing how to use Jude
Literally no one said this
>Not understanding character development

So he shouldn't give 2 fucks about someone who's acted more like a father than his own dying infront of him?

Xillia is the shittiest Tales of game, barring Zestiria.

Step aside plebs, saving this thread.

Why couldn't the designs be like this? Seriously, Velvet and Magilou have some retarded designs. They bring down the whole party.

People bitch about characters because they don't understand how to use them.
He did give a fuck when his professor died, the game just cuts away from it quickly to move the plot along. Also, given the situation they were in, Jude couldn't afford to wallow around forever, there were more immediate problems occurring around them.

Not sexy enough.

And besides just the DLC outfits is the normal looks bother you.

Yes. Do you see what is wrong with your thinking? >Waitress/Waiter mini game
>Maid costumes
If you look closely you can see Velvet wearing a non DLC different costume in the screenshot of the mini game.

>Implying borefest Symphonia isn't the worst to play besides Zestria

Here, I zoomed in. She is clearly wearing a waitress outfit.

>mfw i played xillia and in the beginning the witch loli BTFO me in 8 seconds and then a women Milla came and not only saved me but BTFO of the witch herself so fucking easily

Had to quit the game, my pride has never been this shattered not even an hour in a game

Because he's basically a real life Sup Forums poster. He's depressed and wants to bang a girl, so of course he's disaffected by everyone and hounds after a hot girl. Milla hardly even notices him until he stops whining and crying over her.

Doesn't he get blue balled by her in both games?

But they fucked atop the waterfall in Kijara Seafalls.

No? They obviously love each other, but Milla takes up the role of Maxwell and Jude needs to get off his ass and get stuff done, so running off and banging every day isn't really an option.

Jude is fucking 15 years old, remember.

At the end of 2 she left again but it was always implied they could meet again after both got their shit done.

He gets to 2nd base in Xillia 2 atleast

Fucking Japan.

>The god of our universe will never physically incarnate him/herself as a 20 something year old woman with a rocking body and the skimpiest outfit imaginable

Why even live?

>11 hours in Xillia
>literally only fought 3 main bosses

Why is this allowed?

When i played hearts R i remember fighting a good chunk by now.

Because Xillia doesn't that many bosses.

Most of who you'll fight are just rematches.

Why is Leia so delicious?

Fuck off Subaru

>modern tales
>costumes are dlc

That's how the jewing goes

That outfit was thanks to Ivar.

That is literally the body of a 10 year old boy.

Yes, completely ignore the user that posted that there will be waitress costumes ingame.

What's the best Tales game ever in your opinion?

I know this sounds cliche, but Tales of Vesperia still remains one of the best in the series.

>paladin queen manages to FAITH her way into heaven
>convinces faggot MC to leave Hippy Spirit Commune and go to save da Earf
>gets sidelined for eternity while some seiyuu slut who was fucking the lead dev to expand her character's role in the game steals the spotlight

Sure am glad Sorey's true romance was with his bro Mikheal.

Pre edge Velvet is pretty delicious.

Vesperia overall is the best for me
Xillia 2 for best battle system

Please tell me where you live so I can have fun with those boys.

See that costume? You can unlock it.

They can easily give you the costume while doing the minigame and then take it away when done.

cover the tits in that image with your thumb, it's a boys body.

Why is Tales of Symphonia the best Tales game?

How much is the key to the lock in $ Baba?

It's not the best, there were a lot of flaws it.

but it's still a decent game.

Human beings as a whole typically have similar bodies.

it isn't

Nothing. There are some ingame costumes you can unlock, which are not just simple recolors.

Vesperia for overall content and gameplay.
Abyss for story and world.
Destiny DC for best 2D tales.

Tear is from Tales of the Abyss

When have they done that?

What did he mean by this?

why is tear fat in this image?

I'm still mad about the wasted potential of X/X2. Xillia was supposed to be the best game in the series, except for where it bankrupted the company when they ran out of money and then had to release it only 60% finished to hit an anniversary target. If you combine all the content from the two Xillias you get a game that's maybe 80% finished, you're still short probably 3 or 4 cities to fully flesh out Elympios.

You know they were swinging for the fences when they got sugita and sawashiro to voice the main characters.

Um, it actually is. I mean, I haven't actually played any of the other ones, but I just know in my heart of hearts it is the best.

Dunno if you played the game but they explained that detail later.

She's not really Maxwell, she's Maxwell's adopted daughter that was created as heretic bait.

>Why is Tales of Symphonia the most boring Tales game?

Fixed.

Storyfags leave

>he doesn't know

Welp, you've convinced me.

Isn't Tear like 16 or something around that range?

Vesperia PS3 > Destiny Director's Cut Remake > > Symphonia > Rebirth > Xillia 2 > Graces F > Eternia > Phantasia > Xillia > Zestiria

Yes. She doesn't look it. Or even act as such. But yes.

>Alvin betrays him 97 times
>keeps forgiving him

Miasma does wonders for the body apparently

I want to field her fonons if you know what I mean

>you need to read framedata to pull this off