Starless

Why is the best ending of the game called "The Worst End" in game?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/UN5nU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best girl is Marika. Best ending is Marika ending.

I dunno man having your dick cut off and then being shit on for the rest of your life doesn't sound too good

She would be but she treats you just as badly as everyone else once you trigger her ending even if she was nice before

I fucking LOVE Marie!

Also the name of all the endings are great, they all sound like titles to some really fucked up psychological horror movies.

Why are you playing this then?

>You will never lick Marika's cars clean

For the gripping story

dumb shitposters

And what's the "Best" ending?

Why are their tits so shaggy and disgusting, to you have a granny fetish or what?

What game is this

use your eyes m8

>bodies of saggy 50 year olds
>faces of toddlers

Are you blind? It's in the OP

How new

The intended good ending is you get the million dollars or whatever and move out with your now pregnant (maybe not with your kid) fiance and live happily ever after.
I say intended because the game shows at pretty much all times (and in most of the endings) that Mitarai is a complete fucking disgusting pig piece of shit and she deserves nothing but bad things to happen to her.

In reality the best ending is the one where you marry the dickgirl. She's the only person in the entire house who isn't a complete disgusting perverted pig, she legitimately loves the main character and is ashamed and embarrassed of her sexual side. All she wants is happiness and marriage.

The Adventures of Shaggy Tits McGee in Nobra land.

I was going to go with a typical "they're going for a bra-less, realistic look" but fuck that 2nd girl's tits are a fucking mile down her chest.

Holy shit this has to be edited.

Persona 4

>dick
>girl

She actually also has a vagina.

>In reality the best ending is the one where you marry the dickgirl. She's the only person in the entire house who isn't a complete disgusting perverted pig, she legitimately loves the main character and is ashamed and embarrassed of her sexual side. All she wants is happiness and marriage.
That actually sounds nice. Specially with the whole "maybe not yours" part of the pregnancy.

It's ok bro, the penis is feminine

The baby is yours. The medicine that the people in the mansion give you prevents pregnancies. Why the family members and servants never get pregnant from the months that they work together. It's explained in the very first day and they say the effects will wear off if you stop taking the medicine. Unless the mother was just lying but that doesn't change the fact that for months the girlfriend, blue haird girl and mother of the boy never got pregnant for the multiple months of the game.

>hentai has no beast scenes

>hentai has good scat scenes

>tfw Marie's such a freak that she fucks her kid
>tfw when you realize it means she probably fucks Marika too
>tfw you realize that her son could be Marika's
>tfw you get mad there isn't no scene where Marie gets fucked by Marika

I'm still mad at the:
>Maybe I can breastfeed you some time?
>No thanks
MOTHERFUCJVIHFUIDFHDFSW STUPID ASS MC.

i wholeheartedly agree with this
dickgirl had the best personality
plus she had a cock, which automatically makes her best girl

Impossible.

I'm still bummed at:
>We don't get any beast scenes with marie. shit would be hot since she'd prob be into it
>We don't get a scene where Marika fucks Marie or Marisa.
>No bad ending where Marika gets Sachi, Mikako or Mitarai pregnant

>saggy tits

Starless does though

would have been hot if Marie got knocked up by her son in a route or ending

>Playing visual novels

>those moans Marie makes in the third episode

>edited
Nah, that's how they be

>tfw when you realize it means she probably fucks Marika too

Actually Marika says at some point she gets wet remembering how good her mother's hole feels.

>we don't get any endings where Makoto gets Mikako, Sachie or Mitarai pregnant instead.

It be nice if there was a scene where Marisa gets fucked by Makoto and can't handle his size too. She got no fun scenes except the gangbang and the birth control thing kind of made it unsatisfying.

Anyone got link to a torrent for this game?

A scene with that would have been amazing. Marika was severely underused outside of the vanilla stuff.

look on sukube.se
JAS USA Starless

Yeah the scene where she takes a massive shit and you have to clean it up with you bucket

That's how real natural huge tits look. I think it looks superior and the hottest personally, but if you don't like it then huge fake tits might be more your thing. Not that would bother me because I'm going to need fake tits if I'm ever going to have huge tits like I want to ; - ;

Does the game ever make any indications on Marika's sex life with Marisa or Marisa ever showing interest in doing it with her brother?

>she legitimately loves the main character and is ashamed and embarrassed of her sexual side. All she wants is happiness and marriage.

You actually fell for that? She felt that at first but she clearly is twisted and still wants control and not true love.

Fartsounds the game.

She falls for anyone who isn't turned off by her dick. She's just as twisted and evil as her mother. The only thing different about her is that her dick makes her less desirable to men and she hates it.

they're not so bad

the fucking test/exam at the start was fucking annoying, i actually started skipping the dialogue ebcause it just kept going on and on and on, all outta cum, nope, more cum!
JUST END IT
ENOUGH!!!
I actually WELCOMED the scat.

Thank you

>main girl is worst girl

th-thanks

i might have mispelled it, but i hope you found it

The girls themselves are great looking and well drawn but the sex scenes in these games are so boring and lifeless. They do nothing for me. Each time I download one of these and each time I leave unimpressed and go back to Lilith or Orcsoft stuff.

I don't recall any indications.

But then again I haven't completed all the endings in the English version and I also tend to skip text outside of the sex scenes.

>Actually Marika says at some point she gets wet remembering how good her mother's hole feels.

So what you're saying is that they really did waste half of the game's potential by focusing on the most boring girl. We barely see the blonde daughter and her only good scene is at the end.

>Marie's such a freak that she fucks her kid
I don't remember this, it was implied or it actually happened in the game?

It's still a shame they couldn't show the Marie and Marika scene in the game. There's uprising a small amount of VNs where a futa daughter has sex with her mother or sister.

That splooge sound, just pumping out cups of jizz. Always the same splooge sound and same gulping.

I can't enjoy h-games in general, with one or two exceptions. The static scenes just don't do it for me, they feel boring.

There's a couple scenes where she let's the MC and the other two boys take turns with her. In the bath scene the MC says something along the lines of "You couldn't even tell they were mother and son." by how much the two were going at each other.

The scene in which Marie is in a bathroom with Makoto, Sawatari and Kyouichi.

WARNING: NSFW
This: imgur.com/a/UN5nU
WARNING: NSFW

Why is Sup Forums a blue board anyways, nobody here works.

Mods usually turn a blind eye to NSFW material posted via links in Sup Forums so I don't see why not here too. It's not like I didn't give fair warning, faggot.

>Forced to say no to her advances
>Since the MC is a fucking moron he lets her walk all over him for the rest of his life

Shit game goddamn why is marika so perfect

>shaggy tits

>But she possesses a secret, something most other girls don't have.

I-is there a video of that anywhere. Need some sound.

Yes that's called a "charm point".

>tfw no spinoff Marika romance VN

Just check out any hentai sites like stigma or whatever and look up starless.

I don't know what the MC is bitching about, I'd love to work there

>tfw a milf will never shit in your mouth

Sometimes I dont know why I keep living this sham of a life I lead.

Eh, not so much for the shitting on bit, but damn the things I'd do to see a hot chick shit.

dont give up im sure it'll happen, women can get really dirty

I couldn't fap to anything for a week after getting the bad end. Shit's fucked up

at the very least I want this.

I'll try to carry on.

>Ass curry

Nope.

>the bad end

Nigga everything but 1 or MAYBE 2 were bad ends.
"A new master" was my first. Kinda great if not for the implied short life afterwards

POO
O
O

>the ending where Mitarai gets mindbroken from getting fucked by pigs and dogs so much that she begins to believe she is an animal herself

I've never fapped so much in my life.
Am I going to hell?

>based basil the great mouse detective

That movie's underrated as fuck

>when Marie offers to breastfeed MC and he declines

What's the name? I might go back to that shit fest for this.

Are you by chance implying that this game has poop in it?

Escape, its the first one you can get

Fuck I don't know if I have a save near that one.

Gay as fuck.

If you got it you can view it from the extras part of the menu

>peepeepoopoo: the vn ft. saggy granny titties

Considering the other endings, hers was kinda cute and kinda happy.

that fuckin bat scared the piss out of me as a kid but god dammit I love that movie.

I did not and tat game frustrates me a little bit too much for me to go back to it.
Maybe I'll just check a galery online or something. It's a shitty solition but bestiality has been growing on me a lot recently.

Sure, but it pisses me off that the MC is such a spineless motherfucker. Marika does love him, she's just twisted like everyone else in her family. He could have negotiated a better position for himself instead of turning into a lifelong slave husband-in-name-only.

is bestiality avoidable?

I played through several endings and didn't get to see it once, though the endings are determinated by extremely random choices.
Talk about disapintment.

Yes, you have to 'fail' in the first 4 or 6 days or something. You and worst girl try to escape and end up getting caught