Have you ever cheated on a game, Sup Forums?

Have you ever cheated on a game, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac_Killer
youtube.com/watch?v=kEg8m3MZA8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I used to material wallhack in css

I used level select to beat Sonic 1 and 2 because no saves.

Did you get caught?

Screen peaked in goldeneye all the time

I know you are lying Donald.

The Delegates, Donald.
give them to me.

no

it only worked on servers with sv_pure 0 tho

a lot of servers had that tho

In GTA San Andreas because i'm a faggot.

I used to bot in FFXI back in the day. Mostly fishing, but a few NM camps too. Used it to also report on HNM spawns.

What game allows me to commit treason for a foreign government whose ideals are anathema to my own countries?

its not 50 years ago, russia isn't the big bad enemy that the gubbament tells you they are

Ted posting?

Please don't. All the Sup Forumstards and the retard liberals will come

Cheated in most cs games, its not a healthy life style Sup Forums :'(

Vote for Trump and devs will make one.

I think a lot of people are gonna feel cheated when the NX is revealed.

I used to bot world of warcraft. Nothing pleased me more than watching my DK kill people in battlegrounds.

>thinking that isn't what OP wanted

All I want is a quiet election and you wont let me have it, Dahnuld.

IM COMING FOR THEM DONALD

lyin ted pls go

Age of Empires 2 and GTA Vice City when I was a kid.

No I don't see the point. Now have I abused some fucked up mechanic in the game itself to win? Absolutely.

Sorry, I don't care about American politics.

Are the codes during the select screen for the Ultimate armor in Megaman X4 cheating?

G̬̪̟̳̬͕̭͜I̵̢̮͙̝̜̹͚̙̗̯̤̺͕̼̖͘ͅͅV̴̡̗̘̙̩͔̬̱̮̥E̶̞̜̼͙͇͓̘͜͡ ̶̷̜̮̜͔̫̖̫̹̲͝M̸͓̺̳̫̬͙̮̰̙̖̠̟̞͜E̸̸̫̝͚̱̩͕̹̲͙͕̤͚̦̻͘͢͞ ̵̵̨͓͈͙̠̮T̶͈̙͉͍̬͍̠̯̖̗̬͖̬̙͍̣͍͜Ḩ̺̜͔̣͈̬̝͚̬͈̕E̹̭̳̹̭̝̙̰̬̼̻̞͔̩̖̹̰̭͝ͅ ̢̡̛̠̖̹̞̗̱̥̳̯̝̥̪͇͟͡D̢͏̱̦͔̘̹͍̙͕̥̖̹̻E̺͉̰̞̤̠̪̮̳̭̭͍̻͝͞Ļ̲̜̟̫̞̩̕̕͡͠E̴̜̯̳̘͈̜̼͖̙̮̫͔̰̝͈̭̻͖G̨͇̻̬͖͚͚̱̞̟̞̥̩̬̠͟A̛̞̼̥̼͉̠̰̭̲̟͡͡T̢̧͞͏̠̩̼̖͇͈̱̬͟Ḙ̛͎̦͎̞̬͉́͡Ş̴̧̧͇̩͖̼͚̪̖͎̯ ̯̙̭̻̀͟D̴̶̘̱̪̝͜͞O̸͏̧̮͔̯͈̥͈̞͈̠̣̘̺̱͘̕N̶̨͔͚̰̻͎̩̘̩̠̝̬͙̳͍͙̥̠͙͢ͅĄ̥͇̫͎̣̲͔͈̩͉̱̕L̛̤͍̹̯͇̗͉͚̟̫͇̬̀̕͟͡D͔̼̺͕̤͉̀͢

ITS OVER TED! I have the republican nomination!

It was Hillary who signed a deal agreeing to Russian aid in rooting out criminals in the US. They're just doing their job.

I used Terrasavr to finish the game in a couple of hours with the Terrarian and other op shit.

I don't really feel bad about it, I Terraria to build stuff anyway.

>Authoritarian Fascist country that shits on the civil rights of numerous groups isn't bad
Much like how shariah law is not compatible with the west, neither is Russian authoritarianism.

And them being bad or good doesn't change the accusation of treason. Inviting foreign powers to hack your own government is retarded.

I've never cheated in a multiplayer game, I find it deplorable and think the only people who cheat are the ones who are literally incapable of doing well without them.

However I will use cheat engine to have fun with single player games

I have ascended Donald you have no chance hand over the delegates

Why would I save a election I no longer have any delegates in?

I can't let you take them, Donald.

Doesn't count and I consider it fair because they can do the same

>rights
It may be hard to understand for a propagandized American, but "rights" don't actually exist.

I still cheat in TF2 for some reason.

I don't even get enjoyment from winning anymore, it's simply just the salty tears of shitters and kids that keeps me going.

How?

>Trump is working with Russia

Razes hell. As a kid the last couple of levels were impossible so my bros and i used the infinite health and ammo cheats. There was one level in particular where you would get absolutely massacred by bullets and you could not go anywhere without dieing instantly. To this day i regret never properly finishing the game. I no longer have a copy of the game but I swear one day i will find a way to replay it and finally close the hole in my heart that it left.

Yes, on Persona 3's "The answer" when I realized it wasn't worth playing legit due to the jacked up difficulty.

It wasn't even worth it to see how the darned story turned out, mostly a long ass grind through the usual dungeons and none of the school/social links/big story events/etc that broke things up.

I think I did quit at this point in pic related and just figured I would just look it up sometime...

LMAOBOX

Even though it's gotten detected twice I just switch accounts and keep going, cause VAC is fucking awful

>Democrats descending to McCarthyism
Pathetic.

laughing really fucking hard

In the name of his Holiness hand over the Lordship of GOP, saracen knave!

>cheating
>other people are the shitters

of course winning doesn't feel rewarding, you haven't earned anything

there's no point in watching your aimbot win the game for you, it's boring as fuck not to mention you're ruining the game for everyone else

Things that never happened.

>you're ruining the game for everyone else
that's his point, I think

Shit, I hate Trump, but it is obviously Russia's usual hating of America and just wanting to fuck some shit up.

Don't try it, tough guy

Hand the delegates dahnald and it will all be over soon

I don't think the Clintons sold that much access to the Chinese. They just helped them get into the WTO and shit.

Who is this guy?

They nerfed the minisentry, he has to either git gud to make people now or cheat.

Seems reasonable to me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac_Killer

>ruining the game for everyone else

That's the point, I gain enjoyment from that.

Did you not read my post?

I just installed homebrew because im a latefag and am now making my pokemon have maxivs
feels good not being a breedingfag

That is one VERY fast principal

>DURR HURR MUH CROOKED HILLARY

I still cheat in morrowind. Why spend 10 minutes walking around a cliff if I can "Climb over it" (which is tlc in my mind)

Did a mod delete my "dumb trump poster" post? Or did this guy just remake this thread?

The one whom shall be given what's rightfully his.

Clearly that's not very fun either because you're complaining about it and said "for some reason"
implying that you don't even like doing it.

Hey shillary

Pretty sure it got deleted because it's not video games.

HURR DURR SAINT HILLARY, I'M WITH HER, FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT, PROUD, VAGINA, HISTORY MADE, MIC DROP

Save scum in dark souls games; makes them much more enjoyable for me.

IM BEYOND YOUR POWER DONALD HAND THEM OVER

I cheated myself to level 100 on GTA Online and have no regrets. Rockstar keeps lowering exp and money payouts on purpose, so I got the trophy via cheating.

You and I both know this thread wasn't intended to be about video games.

Clearly you haven't cheated and drink tears from people who worked hard to git gud only to be destroyed by a 0.3 hour new account as soon as they leave their covers

only multiplayer game i've cheated on was dark souls 2, and even that was just to get upgrade materials without farming for hours.

Honestly, it is. I want to hear about VAC stories though.

Give me the delegates before its high noon pal or there will be consequences

Let me rephrase.

In the past it was fun for me to completely dominate games, and making people mad was a bonus.

Fast forward to 2016, I no longer gain any enjoyment from cheating to win the game, but I now find most of my enjoyment in making kids and such get assmad

>Stunts dlc is released
>Having the most fun since launch week
>Game stops
> Banned till next month

It's not very rewarding to get kills like that. Winning isn't everything, it's more about the journey to become gud instead of instantly being "good" by hacking.

I don't want to hack, it seems terribly boring to me just watching an aimbot get kills. Besides, I'm good enough at shooters that I can make people think I'm aimbotting and I guarantee you that feels 10x better than someone saying "fuckin hacker"

I made myself invincible in dark souls so i couldnt die in pvp. Fun stuff

I spend most of my time playing Overwatch and CSGO, and I don't cheat in those.

But again, the only reason I cheat in TF2 is because it's hilarious to see people get incredibly assmad over a video game.

What are other ways to piss off the enemy then?

>enemy is not taking damage when I hit them but they're noticeably shit at the game
>lead them over to the cliff and kick them off
WHO'S INVINCIBLE NOW BITCH?

Try practicing until you're good enough to piss other people off just by playing the game and you don't need to cheat to do it.

It feels good.

>OW and CSGO
wow that's some bad taste in shooters, I'd recommend you some good ones but since you're a dirty cheater I'd rather let you wallow in your filth.

Without cheating it's usually just either being very good at the game or using exploits and broken mechanics to cheese the enemy team.

That being said cheating is still the most enjoyable method

>Trumpfags are this delusional
>Trumpfags think that he'll actually build a wall.
>Trumpfags will defend him working with Russian hackers
>Trumpfags will defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=kEg8m3MZA8k

I installed a mod on skyrim to have 3 perk points per level and 10 on every multiple of 5

>cheating is still the most enjoyable method
I fucking knew it

To be fair the Russian Thing was a joke afaik

>>OW and CSGO
>wow that's some bad taste in shooters, I'd recommend you some good ones but since you're a dirty cheater I'd rather let you wallow in your filth.
Are there relevant shooters other than those 2?

Buddy I don't play those games because they're good shooters

I play them because I have friends who play them and I have fun playing with them

what's wrong with israel?

If reading up a guide for a puzzle based game is cheating, then yes.

At least 3 good ones

>good with friends
but an actual good game would be that much better with friends, it's a useless quantifier

I'd say I'm sorry but I'm really not

>muh joos

fucking spider

ONE CANDIDATE TO RULE THEM ALL DOLAN

You don't belong in this election Cruz your end is now

No I'm not saying it's good with friends, I'm saying that my friends play that game, and I play it with them because I enjoy their company.

Also being serious, could you actually list those shooters since I actually can't think of any other shooters with decently-sized playerbases.

You gonna name them

YOUR DELEGATES OR YOUR LIFE

stupid fucking newfag