Any games where Alchemy and Potions do more than heal you...

Any games where Alchemy and Potions do more than heal you? I want some games with potions that can actually do cool shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TjMqT9UT7fI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally what is the witcher

clash of clans

What are some games with potions that will kill you?

TESV

literally what is the witcher

that's literally me

Witcher and Skyrim from the recent games

Morrowind.

You wish you had a chin like that.

Legend of Grimrock 2 has some good potions and bombs. You even have a chemist class whose ultimate skill is to triple his output when making potions/bombs.

Odin Sphere has pretty interesting potion mechanics. Some can heal you/your ability points, others do damage to enemies (different types do different types of damage and have different ranges), some provide barriers, some turn enemies in to frog and items in to gold--you also need to use some to access certain areas of the map. It's interesting.

I'd tell you, but you wouldn't be able to handle the game's potions.

ragnarok online

I don't understand at all how something like the knight and the potion seller got so popular

Prince of Persia.

the guy who made it was really popular at school

Because it was hilarious as fuck

Join two characters arguing about something trivial in a very serious manner, coupled in with silly face warping.

Witcher.
Those potions can LITERALLY be too strong for you.

Roguelikes usually have potions that do crazy shit. Things like the throwing exploding potions in DCSS or raining booze in Elona+.

It's not super popular. it's no Charlie bit me or anything. but among Internet consumers yeah it's pretty poppin

a boring game

see

don't get me wrong, i like it, it just seems like the kind of thing that would fly under the radar and occasionally be posted for a laugh on /tg/ or something, not 2mill views

You could say the same of any meme

Morrowind

i still dont understand why people found that potion shit funny

its just a guy repeating "i need your potion" "you cant buy potion" for 3 minutes

mah nigga

Wasn't there some game where status ailments are super important?
Think it was a JRPG.

is that fucking loss

Since when did Pri Pri Prisoner use armour?

the table has turned humman

>angery doggo
>drop knee doggo spine
>present ass for doggo rape
>retarded doggo
I don't get it

Post the captioned version.

not him but here you go

does one guy do all the bizzaro wiki how illustrations?

Morrowind suffer a bit by virtue of the fact that you can't actually create poisons, only potions

Can you create Frenzy poisons in Oblivion? Because if so, I'll say that's a better alternative

This,
Potions stack so you can do some insane shit with them

i should be sleeping guys

looks like you need a sleep potion

morrowind and oblivion

Early version of skyrim are broken with potion making to.

>making a potion of 845895673478356% increase in damage for 30 seconds

witcher potions are shit

try plague knight, you literally can't do anything but potions

would it be worth pirating an unpatched skyrim, just to experience the absurdity?

Has anyone here even heard of roguelikes?

I guess if you like skyrim mabey? You can also just straight up make a bow that does 424362346865 damage on hit before the patches to.

Terraria.

You've got a potion that lets you swim in lava, one that lets you walk on water, one that lets you reverse your personal gravity, a gender changing potion...

No one actually plays roguelikes.

I know of a game, i know of a game where the potions do a great many of things. Potions that increase strength, potions that let you be one with beasts, even potions that will keep you from dying, but these potions are to strong for you traveler. You must find yourself a game with weaker potions.

You can do poison in morrowind and oblivion. And frenzy poison in both. Could do all sorts of wacky shit in oblivion with that. For example. If you had a weakness to poison spell of 100% for 5 seconds and a poison that lasted 30 seconds,. The poison would have boosted damage on the weakened target for the full length of the poison. Even after the weakness effect wore off. This allowed you to do some very fun stuff. Like poisoning targets you weren't meant to. Such as skeletons, ghosts and other undead.

Path of exile

They never fixed the enchanting alchemy smithing exploit. Using it properly with an amulet of Talos could make it so you had negative cool down on shouts. There's still a global cool down, but with some shouts where that wasn't meant to happen such as dragon summoning, storm calling, and time stop, very bizarre side effects can occur. Use at your own discretion and backup your save first. The effects can be lasting and weird.

>Alchemy and Potions do more than heal you
Kingdoms of Amalur

user. I tell you I need a game. And I only want the game with the strongest potions.

you've had your say but i'll have mine.

you're a rascal.

Morrowind.

Candy box

Even at max level you are to week. The games i speak of are for the strongest of men, and you are clearly of the weakest. You can not handle the potions with in the games in which i speak. Go, find yourself a game with weaker potions

This entire game is you throwing harmful potions about that do all kinds of shit

When will we get to see an actual enacted play out of this?

His songs are 10/10 youtube.com/watch?v=TjMqT9UT7fI

When will we see someone create a proper mod in a cRPG? Imagine all the dialouge and questing so you can finally get the strongest potion.

Who was in the wrong here?

Potion seller has a duty of care to not kill his customers, the warrior was far too weak and could not handle his potions.

that's just the power of memes

The potions.

Potion seller was a dick, but the knight should have realised he was too weak for such powerful potions. He is clearly to emotional for knighthood

>Go to sandwich shop
>Ask the artist for the spiciest sandwich you got
>He takes one look at you and sternly tells you you cannot get that
>Ask why
>He tells you you are far too weak to handle that level of spiciness and the shock will kill you
>Refuses the you the sandwich to serve
>Sup Forums thinks this is fair

They would get along well if only the idiot knight merely asked for some strong potions for himself instead of the strongest potions there is.

Moron, the strongest potions are clearly not for you, just get what the potion seller recommends. It's his job.

>comparing spicy flavor with potions that can kill dragons

OHS laws nigga, if you can't handle the spice then it is the owner's legal obligation to not give you the spice.

>let alone a man

He's not the one to say you cannot handle it.

There's no way of telling if you can handle it or not, and clearly the best judge is yourself

>Someone who is a professional when it comes to sandwiches, their design, effects and outcome.
>Lol no I know better than you even though you've made a living doing this for forty years.

No.

>An alchemist, who has managed potions for most of his life, is not capable of judging if someone can handle potions

>Implying a strong knight wouldn't have consumed many potions over his adventuring career and thus know what his potion limits are

What kind of battle requires potions strong enough to kill a man?

>implying that gives you more knowledge than someone who creates them

At no point did he say "You know, I've tried these strongest potions before, so just hand them over already", so no, he'd have no idea what the strongest potions would do to him, this is obviously new ground for him, it isn't new ground for the potion seller.

What is even the fucking discussion here.
>Potion Seller makes potions
>Is an expert in his craft to a level where his potions can win battles
>The Hero asks for one of these potions
>The Seller states that his potions are too strong for him and they would kill him or harm him
>The Hero insists even though the Seller says that this wouldn't benefit him in the least
>Somehow the Seller is in the wrong for refusing to kill a man indirectly

The kind of battles where you have to kill a man.

His childish attitude suggests the potion seller has a point

He may not have tried these specific potions before, and I admit he got overly emotional about it and could have rationally explained why he needed these potions, but the point still stands he clearly knew his own limits

He has no idea what the alchemist's strongest potions are, he can't begin to comprehend the strength of such potions.

It's like a child drinking nothing but piddly pre mixed drinks his whole life then attempting to down a bottle of rubbing alcohol.

>Implying knowing your own limits converts to an objective understanding of potions and their effect.

You're essentially saying here that a patient knows his own body better than a doctor does, which is wrong, he may know of some intricacies of it, but in terms of an objective understanding of the field, the doctor (potion seller) wins out.

FFXV. They do heal you, but you can also use them to enhance your magic skills.

his videos are so fucking entertaining for some reason

He is crazy talented

runescape
runescape