>2016
>Not owning a hacked 3DS
You know the drill, explain yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

smealum.github.io/3ds/
wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Flashcart_Comparison_Chart
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't own the system and there's nothing I want for it I couldn't get on my phone.

You can't get Mario Kart.

You can't hack a 3DS on 11 and I'm on 11

It gives me a slight tinge of nostalgia to fiddle with the cartridges. Reminds me of my childhood with a handed down gameboy and a bag full of third party games.

Also, honestly, if I want to play a game then I got no problem paying for it.

MK7 is pretty shitty desu. Pirated it and only played 1 race. Fucking dead online man.

>there's nothing I want for it I couldn't get on my phone.

Same.

I'm a functioning adult

>Shitty library.
Waiting for PSVita backup loader.

When's freeshop gonna update so it shows DLC along with the games.

>dead online
sure thing man.

>b-but I can buy games!!

So what, shitstains? You can hack your 3DS and STILL buy games. Nothing is preventing you from doing that.

Have fun playing monhun on your phone

I am neither poor nor an entitled pirate
I buy games because i believe devs should be paid for their work.

Well that's a lie.

>updating

Here's your faggot award user

Just did it yesterday, downgraded all the way from 10.7.
it really is pisseasy and retard-proof as long as you have basic reading comprehension.

Only error I ran into was a partial downgrade to 9.2, but that was fixed by just starting the downgrade again.
got a couple of blackscreens when opening Luma and otp helper, but for some reason holding select while launching the app solves that issue.

What the fuck is up with my 3DS FORCING me to 11 without my knowledge. my brothers 3DS does't do that... Is it still possible for me to hack it?

Too complicated. Not worth the time.

You know that piracy isn't the only appeal when it comes to hacking, right?
You can just bypass the fucktarded region-lock thanks to it.

>I spent $80 USD + $25 of DLC to get the full Fire Emblem Fates experience. Am I a good goy, Nintendo-sama?

not true. it takes a couple of hours but it's really easy.

Drop the bullshit user everyone knows you all just want to hack it for free shit because you're poor

Not without soldering.

I meant that I don't own a 3DS because I'm a functioning adult

>FORCING
It can't "force" update, you fucked up.

Sure, whatever you want to believe.

You can hack a 11.0 3ds without soldering but you need the help of another 3ds already hacked, stop bullshitting people.

I did it when the first cfw for 4.5 hit in 2014.
There's fuck all worth playing on this console even for free.
What the fuck do you make these threads for every day?

I didn't buy fates actually. Decided against supporting censorship. Strawman harder though please.

Well that's fucked up. Is it ever gonna change so you can hack on 11 easily?

>moralfags mad people are getting shit for free while they have to pay for it

kek but please keep on pretending you're the superior human being for wasting money on shit you could get for free.

>Decided against supporting censorship

Censorship is just a buzzword that buyfags use so that they don't look like massive fucking sheep. Piratebros don't care about any of that.

>I-I'm an adult, amirite guys???
>I-I d-don't own games, th-those are for BABIES

What's the catch?
There has to be some drawbacks

The buying games wasn't even my main fucking argument, cucklords.

>m-muh censorship

You little "rebellious" faggots are worse than piratefags. Really fucking tired of this censorship meme.

Assuming you know someone who has an already hacked 3DS, there is a way. Requires the hacked 3DS to buy a specific game on the eShop, though.

luma + a9lh is fantastic and much much better than everything that came before it. you should try it.

you can do it without soldering, but you need another hacked 3ds for the downgrade.
Homebrew launcher is now on 11.0 too though.

11.0 is probably going to stay undowngradeable with only software for a while, if not forever

The fuck you're talking about? There is no drawbacks, you never modded a psp or a console before?

Games, no.
3DS, yes.

chance to brick if you're retarded and don't follow the guide as written. that's it.

>luma + a9lh is fantastic and much much better than everything that came before it. you should try it.
what for? there's no games to play

If I remember it made my psp slower.

>mature games for mature gamers as myself

wat

>11.0 is probably going to stay undowngradeable with only software for a while, if not forever

What have I done...

That's probably because you're retarded, you could actually made it faster setting the cpu clock to 333mhz instead of the default 222mhz.

Call me when it's as easy as PSP.

Thread about 3DS scene
>"hurr durr i pay $60 to support nintendo and i love cocks"

Thread about PS Vita scene
>"Wow, i can't wait until we're able to play free games"

Why are nintentoddlers so fucking gay?

It's the exact same way with the Vita though.

>if people pirate on Vita, however will I get Moe Pantsu Quest Delta: Rape Edition!?!?

Nah fuck you nigger pirates need to fuck off and stop trying to kill both systems

>pirates need to fuck off and stop trying to kill both systems
You know that the PSP was a success thanks to piracy, right?

Nintentoddlers, when will theyr learn.

If you buy games there's no reason to hack it.

How am I supposed to play Japanese games on my European 3DS if I don't hack it?

Once again pirates show how retarded they are. The psp might have sold well as a system, but plenty of games were never brought over here after everyone stopped buying games and pirated everything

So it's worth picking up a 3DS now?

IM ON 11 HELP

I guess I was rounding. There are probably like... ten people who modded their 3DS for reasons other than free games?

Ten might be a bit high, actually.

I don't have any reason to

no gaems

>2016
>Not owning a hacked 3DS
>You know the drill, explain yourselves.

I wanted to play MHG online without having to worry about getting my nintendo account banned and shit.
Now I'm on 11.0 and MHG is the worst MH game I played so far.

Fuck me.

Can I get rid of the regionlock on 11.0 at least?

I dont have a second 3ds for dsiware downgrade and cant hardmod

I dunno man, region-free and emulation are super convenient. Oh, and the ability to take screenshots, stream to your computer and use a controller on your 3DS, as well, though the last two aren't super amazing as of yet.

I already own all the Monster Hunter games for 3DS
I'm not interested in anything else the 3DS offers

Emulation counts as piracy. It is pretty cool though.

The people who claim they hacked their 3ds for anything other than piracy are liars

Ill get spoiled/overwhelmed with all the games and i'll end up playing nothing it will ruin the 3ds library for me

You can play games from others regions in your european 3DS without hacking, with retail games.

smealum.github.io/3ds/

why the fuck didn't you hack your 3ds and THEN play MHX online?
fuck, sometimes you people are so retarded it hurts my soul

Retard

The MonHun phone game actually isn't half bad

Homebrew is a thing.

I'll gladly pirate, considering how annoying it is to have 10 consoles and their wires plugged at all times. My living room isn't super big.

>"You don't need to hack, just look at this hacking method"

lel

>"hurr durr i'm a moralfag who buys games and loves cock hurr"

So you realize you lost the argument and have to now resort to ad hominem. Typical.

I have a job and can pay for things.

I dont care enough to mod it.

Honestly afraid of bricking it.

The exploit is temporary, as it only affects the software, so once you turn your 3DS off, the exploit disappers, and your 3DS goes back to normal, until you do the exploit again. There's no way to brick.

I'm just saying. It's either that, or buy another 3DS with NTSC-J region.

I already owned like 80% of the 3DS library so I thought fuck it I buy the last 2-3 games I'm interested in.

Welp but then I started learning japanese and thought nip games would be cool to have.

You don't get banned unless you were stupid enough to get a flashcart.

People even pirate directly off Nintendo servers and don't get banned

>Pokemon RBY
>Pokemon ORAS
>Pokemon XY
>OOT
>Majoras Mask
>Triforce Heroes
>a Link Between Worlds
>Zero Escape 2
>Zero Escape 3
>Super Mario 3D Land
>Hyrule Warriors
>Kirby Triple Deluxe
>Kirby planet robobot
>fire emblem awakening
>fire emblem fates
>Stella Glow
>Pokemon super mystery dungeon
>Etrian odyssey games
>SMT IV
>SMT Soul Hackers
>devil survivor 2
>monster hunter 3
>monster hunter 4
> monster hunter generations
>bravely default
>bravely second

Not even close to complete list
>fuck all

The hell are you talking about, I know that already.

>Welp but then I started learning japanese and thought nip games would be cool to have.
careful there, I have studied japanese for years, even lived there, and japanese games are still giving me a headache from time to time, simply because fantasy rpgs share close to no vocab with standard japanese.

I have a acekard dsi compatible and a micro sd card. Can I do anything with these or do I have to get a new flashcart?

>implying
Like i said, if it wasn't for piracy, many consoles wouldn't succeed and that's a fact.

Other way around there bud

wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Flashcart_Comparison_Chart

Either R4 Gold or DSTwo, the others aren't compatible

Then what are you complaining about? Just shut up, and do it already if you want to.

Also, to complement my post, the author's exploit is a moralfag, so nothing of piracy is involved to it.

Practically impossible unless you're illiterate
If you follow plialects guide you can't fuck up
That's only IF you follow it

Thansk user. This is a good chart.

>Complaining
At this point, I feel like you didn't even check who you were replying to. My console has been fully hacked for over half a year.

That depends. What do you mean at "Can I do anything with these"?

Can confirm. Am fucking terrible with computers. Still managed to hack my 3DS.

>even lived there
How long?

Any apps you guys reccomend? I've got the games I want, so I was wondering if there's any cool tools I've been missing out on.

Lol

stop making these threads