WHY IS ZOMBIE ESCAPE THE BEST ZOMBIE MODE IN GAMES

Sup Forums

The BEST ZOMBIE MODE in videogame history is not your favorite videogame.

Let me fucking introduce you to ZOMBIE ESCAPE

youtube.com/watch?v=Pulq6zsUhgo

--

What is Zombie Escape?
-

In Zombie Escape, you play as humans trying to fucking run away from zombies. The concept is simple. Complete the level alive. While other players are zombies trying to kill you

However, there's more. The levels THEMSELF are trying to kill you.

We're talking Bossfights. In a fucking zombie map.

The youtube link speaks for itself.

Every map you play is different. It might have special weapons like a sword, or you might be piloting a vehicle. It's fucking rad, and cool, and leaves a lot of room for evolution.

Why can't this mode be like DOTA and gets its own, unique, videogame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQs5UXsrSj4
youtube.com/watch?v=FmOquxPggYU
youtube.com/watch?v=Om5MCoY1c1E
steamcommunity.com/id/zombiefurbie
youtube.com/watch?v=p_mCIecvyuI
youtube.com/watch?v=HPe4G9BiIc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Video starts
>Pendulum: Blood Sugar

holy fuck that takes me back

Because everyone is sick to death of zombies. Type zombie game and see how many results you get. Zombies have been run into the ground. No one wants them anymore, save a select few. Throw a werewolf skin on the zombies or something, fuck if I know, but enough with the same shitty living dead archetypes, anything else is better at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=OQs5UXsrSj4

Speak for yourself. It's not that zombie games have been run into the ground. It's that most zombie games are shit. Only zombie games these days that kinda get it are the Dead Rising games. I'll still play zombie games but just like the movies, it's most likely gonna be shit.

>hey guys let me introduce you to that old shit you all played to death before
boy you do know how to be an obnoxious /veddit/ cunt don't you

fuck off cunt

holy shit, how many players are trying to escape at once?
Ive always wanted to play a game where its a bunch of people trying to reach an area, but death is permenant so the farther you go the more your teammates are slowly picked off. Will this game satisfy that?

zombies as a concept suck though. Gee, I can't wait to slaughter a bunch of samey, slow enemies. It doesn't even take skill to fight them, I'm just limited by how much ammo I have and how fast I can unload it. What's the appeal?

thats literally what it is, if you get hit once you turn into a zombie, most of the maps are based off of popular movies and video games.

Yeah, in some maps it's about how fast can you be and about picking the fastest escape route, if you're not fast enough you'll be zombie for sure, and that's how slowly the 40 humans end in 20 or less humans

That's why I like Dead Rising. It doesn't rely too heavy on guns. Zombies are easy to kill sure but you're limited to your inventory and surroundings. That and it's the number of zombies that get in your way. You can try to run through them or use your weapons which degrade. Only problem with the series they really casualized it with retarded overpowered crafted weapons.

>he didn't post ze_predator_ultimate
youtube.com/watch?v=FmOquxPggYU

This was amazing in 1.6 is good in cs go?

I haven't played zombie escape in ages, which CS game has the most people playing it these days?

CS zombies is a thing, and no speaks about it, maybe because of nexon or whatever jew is in charge.

>holy shit, how many players are trying to escape at once?

64 player servers.

Usually most servers start with 10 or so zombies,

so that's 54 humans vs 10 zombies

shit goes downhill really quick on certain maps though

CS:GO has zombie escape which I think is a bad idea since the ZE is sort of fragmented between CS:S and CS:GO right now

Some of the mapmakers do not want to move on from CS:S and the CS:GO mechanics are a little bit less-ZE friendly than CS:S

But yes, there are maps being released for both CS:S and CS:GO

youtube.com/watch?v=Om5MCoY1c1E

Temple Raider is a REALLY REALLY hard map that just got released. If you can beat Temple Raider you're fucking good at the game

shit negroes, sign me up. How do I get in? Download links?

I guess that most of the people is in CS:GO but can't confirm, i play on Source and there are some servers still around,

>all those obnoxious fags yelling commands to each other and having fun

That's why I don't play multiplayer games.
Fuck talking to others and having fun.

Download Counter strike source v84, you can play on eufrag, dunno about Csgo

add me up and we'll play some

that was incredibly advanced compared to the maps i use to play.

always office based one

>mako
>predator
>minas tirith

>shit negroes, sign me up. How do I get in? Download links?

post Steam link

get it for counter-strike source

i'll add you and invite you to a ze server

ANYBODY WHO WANTS IN ON THIS
steamcommunity.com/id/zombiefurbie

ADD ME AND ILL INVITE

>not voodoo islands

wtf nigger do you hate fun

>Tempest starts playing

never really liked that one

You look like one of those spergs who has to make everything about themselves.

Wish i had enough money for buying Steam css, best servers are always there

Sometimes i think it would be cool for Sup Forums to have servers for stuff like this. Then I remember that Sup Forums CS:GO server video.

>Then I remember that Sup Forums CS:GO server video.
Link?

>that high pitch guy complaining the entire map
It's always the high pitched guy. Everyone else was fine.

Played this and mini games so much. Too bad the good server I played on switched to csgo, those modes are garbage
fuck you dtk

Holy shit its been ages since I played this
how many servers still run this stuff

>dat ztele
Fun shit. Makes me want to hop back on CSS and play ZE again.

I spend more time playing ZE maps in CSS than playng l4d1&2. I can still play maps and have fun, but when i recently lounched l4d2 i puked and said: how the fuck i could enjoy this boring trash.
At least css has cool maps, shitton of players in one map and custom music.

Can't kill zombies realistically, it's all about crouch jumping and hoping you don't get chosen to be a zombie or close to someone who does.

Then there are the infinite ammo/no reload servers. I liked the idea of it but the execution is shit

>hoping you don't get chosen to be a zombie or close to someone who does.

Maybe in the early ze maps. Most now just take a percentage to be zombies and teleport them back to spawn

The best thing about ze maps was the ridiculous amount of custom weapons music, levels and bosses people made that were fun to play

that teenage candence happy time music

youtube.com/watch?v=p_mCIecvyuI

bamp

gflclan.ru us where we at.

>tfw logged over 600 hours in zombie escape on css

When did they add models with hp bars holy shit not played it in years.

I personally like maps where you can use couch and bookshelves to barricade yourself.

>Can't kill zombies realistically, it's all about crouch jumping and hoping you don't get chosen to be a zombie or close to someone who does.

Depends on the map and the mode

Some maps have modes where the objective is to just kill as many zombies as possible within a set time limit

And it is realistic to kill a zombie outside of that, but it only works in certain situations

Is t here a Zombie Escape server for CS:GO?

OP you don't know shit.

Zombie Master was the BEST zombie mode ever, if the servers aren't completely dead now try that.

It was basically Zombie Escape but you had one player who acted as like a "god" who spawned the zombies around the maps, set traps and etc.

The game was ridiculously fun.

my nigger. last time i checked the only server left was a furry server with 5 players and a micspammer though

Has anyone ever hit anything with dual elites?

Too bad Zombie Master 2 just didn't take off.

You know I loved the idea of Zombie Master so much I'm going to make a game based on it. There is absolutely nothing I played like it and it was such a great fun idea to have a player essentially plan enemy spawns ahead and traps and toy with the other players.

I had tons of fun with this gamemode. I had no idea it was still going.

But in all honestly,Zombie Escape is tons more fun than any dedicated zombie game.

you are going to die in here

fuck i loved the resident evil maps

>pistol/shotguns/smg only and no infinite ammo
>skyrim map
>stage 4 boss
>5 man left of 64
>20 seconds before lift go up
>whole fucking horde coming at you at once
>this start playng 2:30 youtube.com/watch?v=HPe4G9BiIc4
>mfw 5s before lift go up and zombies are less then 4m from you

All those fucking desperate moments.