Post cool/weird creatures you found in No Man's sky, thinking of drawing pic related

Post cool/weird creatures you found in No Man's sky, thinking of drawing pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sojyzumm3Yc?t=972
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post ONE (1) "cool" creature that has come from this game

- no JUST bird
- no You can tell by the way i walk Dinosaur
- no fungus monster

these are not cool ones

>procedural generation

How could anyone honestly think this was a good idea?

I would take 1 actually-crafted-and-designed world over a 1000 that were made by an algorithm.

Is this cool?

Count down till sony shill janitors delete this thread.

Looks like a weird sex toy

subnautica vs no man's sky shows just how shit a completely procedurally generated game is

Subnautica is so, so similar, but way better.

that's literally a deformed cow with a t-rex head.

>talking about a game
>on Sup Forums
MOOOOOOOOOODS

Yeah, this really needs to be committed to page.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish they hadn't included mammal and bird parts in the asset modules.

T H I C C

This one is pretty cool.

That looks like a cow with a prolapsed uterus.

>cool ones
Is that even possible in this mess of a game?

lol look at that little guy run

It's possible.
I kinda like running bunny midget

>the animal parts the procedural algorithm selects for aren't determined or even effected at all by the terrain or temperature of the planet
>the parts the animals are made up of don't color-coordinate and if the colours clash it isn't done in a way that resembles real colorful animals
>animals have no skeletal consistency, can have invertebrate legs, a vertebrate torso, and an invertebrate head
>animals have no behaviour system, just wander around aimlessly
>only 6 animation skeletons, in effect there are only 6 types of animal and the other differences are cosmetic

This game is so lazy. Everything is made by the computer algorithm and it sucks ass.

This, seriously.
This is one of the very few good posts I have read in those shitfests of "threads".

this is what gets me about the game, I think the team just got really, really big-headed over their fancy pants RNG machine. The whole "game" is just a tech demo for it, which would be totally fine if the planets and animals were cool, dynamic, and believable, but it is completely random and nonensical.

the facts the animals aren't generated entierely but are more of a template that is decorated and slitly twisted limits the surprise greatly.

>the surprise greatly
But not in a good way.

>>the animal parts the procedural algorithm selects for aren't determined or even effected at all by the terrain or temperature of the planet
This is what bugs me the most 2bh

Anons mom is in this game?

This game has ballsack dinosaurs, I'm sold.

youtu.be/sojyzumm3Yc?t=972

A lot of things in this game are oddly phallic shaped