Why is nobody talking about this...

Why is nobody talking about this? Nintendo is finally starting to drop the prices of older games from the original retail price to $20.

There have been a handful of threads about it.

Yeah, the shit games that nobody who was ever interested in them got a long time ago.

Everyone and their mothers easily pirate nintendo games. They are free this very instant

Wow, thanks Nintendo for letting us buy your games at a discounted price 3 years later on your dying console.

So generous.

WWHD is finally at an appropriate price

>Dropped prices
Yay.
>Ugly box art
Nay.

STOP DOING THIS SHIT.

Oh boy! Only $20 for games with $5 worth of play!
Thanks Nintendo!

>have to buy an ugly ass case just to buy the game at a realistically reasonable price

NINTENDO = GODS

>Only $20 for a 13 year old game re-released 3 years ago

What a bargain!

>finally

Apparently the concept of Greatest Hits is still novel to some. That said, WW for $20 is worth celebrating to an extent. About 10 years later than it should've been but whatever.

It's so that people continue to pay retardedly inflated prices for the original print.

>can pirate 3DS games with CFW
>can pirate Wii U games with Loadiine

This is why no one gives a fuck about this, OP.

>Wii

The Nintendo Selects line began with Wii so kinda.

Maybe I'll pick up an extra ACNL. How does one transfer villagers from the void? This is important.

Here's hoping the add more titles like MK8, been wanting that shit for ages.

How is Lego City Undercover

>Why is nobody talking about this?
because nobody cares about nintendo

>Nintendo is finally starting

This is why.

People stopped caring fucking years ago.

The only people who buy Nintendo games now are parents getting shit for their whiny kids and fans who buy what they want within the first month of release, and I doubt they'd want a second copy just because.

If a game doesn't drop in price after 12-18 months after release, then it remains at a price nobody will buy it at until the store eventually tosses it in the bargain bin to get rid of it, usually at the end of the generation's cycle when everyone's already moving onto the new consoles.

Where do I get more wiiU games though, the /hbg/ pastebin only have a few.
I want to try Lego City

google.

Because it's games no one cares about.

Because it happened months ago

the only one that really fits that is Tomodachi Life, though

ACNL is kind of shallow, too, but it's worth $20

Nintendogs for the 3DS was sold out in my city before the 3DS systems were even fucking available.

I remember buying Street Fighter IV 3D and having to sit on it for almost two months for a restock of systems.

>lego bullshit
>old ass "remasters"
>miitomo bullshit
>amiibo crossing bullshit
its literally nothing, but nothing is all nintendo has made in years anyway. they should just move to pc already.

>lego city under over
>$20

and how old is that game?
most lego games go that cheap just a couple of months after release. sometimes even cheaper

why are nintendo such jews with their pricing on their games?

>Where do I get more wiiU games though

have you tried the internet?

Because Smash and Mario Kart aren't in the deal

There's not much that I care about, i already have 3 of those 5 games.

Oi vey support our console

you can't lol

Too bad I'm a dirty pirate.

Digital when?

>nintendo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>3ds is dying
source?

He is talking about the wiiu

>Laughing at a name

The only good thing there is WW HD and you can have it for free in your PC (and it will probably look better)

Should have done star fox 64 3d, it goes for way too much. I was tempted by Lego but never beat the last selects I bought(pikmin and dk). I don't know what games I would even want to play on Wii u

>tfw Dong Freeze is the only Nintendo Selects game in my collection
My autism hurts, dood.

This is my problem. I want to play something on my Wii u, but already have these on PC with game cube adapter. I hope they add yoshi and Kirby to selects

""""free""""

Just like the games that come with the PS4's mandatory online fee.

>with $5 worth of play
This is the dumbest thing I've seen on Sup Forums today.

Congrats.

Well it's been a bad 8th gen for everyone.

They're already 0 bucks desu.