Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/P9HJf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get 16 gigs and a gold certified 650

kind of an ugly looking case desu

Are you gonna upgrade into a Two way crossfire? if not find a much affordable smaller mobo

>buying AMD GPU
>ever

>1000 euros just to play CS:GO

Get a PS4 instead

Get windows 7 instead of 10.

pcpartpicker.com/list/P9HJf8

>going Intel/AMD build

just go AMD/AMD and save yourself the money.

this

not this

>AMD
>Radeon

>AMD
>i5
>240GB SSD
>8GB RAM
if you are going to do it, do it properly. Im pretty sure you know how

also
>Montaje y testeo de componentes internos del PC
wtf

>optical drives
>2016

>212 instead of a cryorig h7 or Noctua

>1TB HDD

>700watts for no fucking reason
>Bronze rating

Idk what "Montaje y testeo" shit is

Case is meh. 480 is meh.

Not much reason not to get 16gb of ram either.

There's literally nothing wrong with AMD products as long as you keep a fire extinguisher by your computer just in case

Enjoy mobo failure a few years down the road and finding the proper socket then :^)

>16 gigs
This meme needs to stop.

"assembly and testing"

>8gigs of ram
Autism.

>Look guys, my PC has 16 GBs of RAM and it never utilizes even half of that amount when playing my gaymes!
Autism.

>current year
>spending money on 7 instead of 10

explain

RAM isn't expensive enough to act like 16 gigs of ram is some ridiculous extravagance. I remember it wasn't that long ago the internet told me that 8 gigs was a meme and to just build a pc with 4.

What year do you think it is?

I have the same cpu/mobo
running without any trouble at 4.5Ghz

I don't like spreading my ass for Microsoft. 7 is superior to 10 in every way.

OP here. I don't know about hardware, a friend did this for me. I just want to be able to play any new game for a lot of years.

As much as I would like to say that's true, its objectively false
10 and even 8 boot miles faster then 7 and with some work you can get 10 to feel semi similar to 7

>I just want to be able to play any new game for a lot of years
>lot of years
Not with that.

>doesn't know people figured out how to block telemetry during preview build
>thinks dx12 and vulkan are memes

so being retarded is your reasoning then? got it

He'll get at least 2+ years out of that build

Just tell your friend to improve that unless you are tight with the budget.

With my setup I don't have to worry about boot times.
>i7
>SSDs

>muh direct x12
>muh Vulcan
Name 5(five) games that utilize them

>Enjoy mobo failure a few years down the road and finding the proper socket then :^)
It hasn't been smart to buy an AMD cpu for a long time, unless you're going for a dirt cheap scraping the bottom of the barrel build. Especially now that Zen's coming out... eventually. If Zen turns out to be a terrible meme too then too bad.

The i5-6600K overclocks pretty well and if he's gaming at 1080p/60hz then the rx480 will last him a while too. Possibly longer than a gtx1060 even, if DX12 and Vulcan take off.

Not bad. I have pretty much the same comp, except I got i5-6500 with stock cooler. RX has proven to be surprisingly powerful and am happy with the purchase. Though, had I had a bit more cash in hand I would've waited for a month and bought GTX 1060, but my old 1TB HDD busted so I had to cut a bit. Don't mind though, Doom 2016 doesn't drop under 60fps at any points and any games I've tried so far run smoothly as funk.

Would buy a different CPU cooler though.

that's silly logic friend, more than 5 games already do anyway wtf are you talking about

nigga just get a 1070

I agree with that but I never recommend overclocking to people who just got themselves their first PC

>more than five games do
Dolphin 5.0 only counts as one.

>MSI board not ASUS
>meme cooler a decade out of time
>OCZ SSD, more like faggot SSD, not Samsung SSD
>Kingston RAM not Corsair or GSkill
Are you even trying

It's not too bad these days, unless you're trying to set a world record OC then you're only messing with a couple settings in your bios (multiplier and vcore) and you're good to go. OP's already going with an overclocking cpu, cooler, and mobo so he might as well.

I guess he'd definitely save some money by just going with a locked processor with a stock cooler and a non-OC motherboard though, Not like a lot of games need a sicknasty overclocked cpu anyway.

Le PcComponentes

Nothing wrong with Kingston HyperX and Asus Z-series mobos though. They're a'ight.

Agree with the cooler and SSD though, Zalman for cooler and Intel/Samsung for SSD imo.

>nigga just get a card thats in a whole different price bracket

Looks good to me, but if that "Montaje y Testeo" thing is what i think it is...you're better off just putting it together yourself, its not hard.

I'm saying MSI is a shitty choice and that ASUS is better.

Corsair/GSkills are always better than Kingston

>seagate

Asus is better but more expensive even in America, in overseas markets it can be WAY more expensive. MSI isn't a "shitty choice", even a budget Gigabyte board is fine as long as it has the features you want.

heres my meme build. what mobo should I get?
minus the case
probably getting a 1080 as well

Literally perfect but you could get away with a 600 watt PSU easily. Also more RAM sticks with less memory are better than one big one. So 2x 4gb sticks are better than 1 8gb. Dont ask me why

If you are willing to spend all that just buy a better SSD and you are good to go. Well meme'd btw

Oh yeah, my bad.

GSkill, heard they're good for overclocking and heavy loads, but on a mid-price range gaming rig? Never used 'em personally nor know anyone who does.

Corsair however is pretty decent in my book, used to have them on a gaming rig. Clocking hasn't been my cup of tea so I can't say from that aspect.

An SSD for Windows and most commonly played games, for starters.
Also that case is GOAT.

> buy 2 new harddrive
> didnt pay attention to where they were coming from
> they come from the other side of the country

i hope they arrive intact because i do NOT want to go through the hassle of sending it back

why does it say FREE?

Free shipping I suppose.

open air is best case