Monster Hunter Generations

Brown Hunters > *

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendoeverything.com/july-2016-npd-software-sales-monster-hunter-generations-sells-165000-copies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>our huntresses will never be that thick

What are you guys all hunting?
I'm working on making a Gammoth set since it looks cool.

T H I C C

I'm hunting felynes. Need those pawprint stamps

HR turns. New comers pick first.
36-5158-9126-0556

Is anyone else having connection issues? We've been losing connection pretty much the whole day.

I'll reopen the room in a bit.

It was fine 3 hours ago when I played

Man, I went through most of the Village quests without much issue, never really needing to change gear too much in response to anything, just using whichever weapon I felt like. I got to Glavenus today and felt like I got my ass torn open. I made the mistake of trying him with Guild Longsword instead of Adept and carted once, used like 8 Mega Potions and killing him took like 25 minutes. I was using a fucking upgraded Mizutsune water longsword. Did anybody else feel a pretty big jump in difficulty here?

I had fought him in a guild quest once with some friends a few days prior but we all used water weapons and melted him in like 5 minutes. It felt totally different being the only one in that motherfucker's sights.

>can't find the effort in myself to get through all the boring tedious low tier quests

Help
What do

HR5 was the most annoying so far.

HR6 meanwhile looks really inflated thanks to all the hypers, that will take forever

It's clearly Gilgamesh though.

Seltas queen, I need one (1) extract.

Is chain sleeping alatreon to get the subquest over to farm skypiercers a thing?

what are some nice skills to have on a status set? specifically using death prize sns. i have the hayabusa feather as well.

Put on a good series and just watch TV while you do it.

>trying to farm heavy armor spheres
>doing white brute subquests from HR6
>quest keeps disappearing

why the fuck does it keep doing this? is it a bug?

You got delicious brown right, but thick thighs are for millenials

Genbabbie detected

>not being a millennial
Isn't it past your bed time, grandpa?

Those tits are too big.

Advanced quests come and go. You need to cycle them by doing other quests

For you.

>He hasn't played 4 so he must be new to the series

>Thick thighs are for millenials

U fokin wot m8

its not an advance quest though its hub

Tell me why you love your favorite weapon.
>Charge blade, a fucking transforming sword and shield, where the fucking shield is an axe head that you can combine to make a fucking axe and I fucking love axes. axe

4U banebie detected

Not really, but if its your first playtrough maybe it is.

Glavenus is actually easy when you get used to it.

>He knows what advanced quests are so he must have started with 4

Not just advanced quests. Elder dragon quests also come and go and Kirin is an elder dragon

Stuck on urgent for HR4 plesioth is still an asshole after all these years. Then again I've only tired once and quite after my first cart.
Using full Gammoth gear with Seregios GS.
I'm more interested in trying to get the DLC armor.

17-4290-5659-0995

hunting hellblade glav

no cats

Glavenus = glaive + anus

There, all fear you had about this bastard is beginning to wash away

Don't mind me, just here for the brown.

Oh hey the guy who helped finish the last of HR5 with here. That was some good shit.

Post more THICC huntresses.

Hammer
>it's a fucking 2-ton hunk of metal/bone/etc. on a stick you can use to smash thing's faces in, who doesn't love that?

Anyone got that Gen speedrun data chart? I remember seeing one with Deadeye Garuga, Thunderlord Zin, and Hellblade with all the weapon's time, gear, skills, etc.

>Slash an Akantor's tail with Sakura Slash
>First after image cuts the tail off
>Second kills
So good.

>that
>brown

>Brown girls don't have blue eyes. She's just a white chick with a beach tan.

>Hunt my first HR Nargacuga
>Almost time out, using up 10 Potions, 10 Megapotions, and 3 Lifepowders

Is this the point where I need to be hunting in groups, because I'm losing motivation to keep slogging through this game, it feels like a second fucking job.

Here you go.

Nothing's more satisfying than using a giant stone fist to smash a hole through an uragaan's chin.

>She's just a white chick with a beach tan
White girls have the objectively best facial structure and features, so making them brown is the perfect combo. What you're thinking of is a nigress, the most unattractive of all women.

Thanks famalam. Interesting to see people use the Tropic Hunter skill, I thought it was a shitty gimmick but it actually gives quite a bit of power and defense.

You can do that or you can get good, both work.

pls respond

Fun fact, in one of the earlier iterations, one of those monsters had ADEPT Insect Glaive as the top time, 'til Guild came along. I can't remember which one, though.

Also Aerial CB is in second place for one of those, but again, I can't remember which.

This and Duramboros' hump are among the most satisfying to break

>fighting Nargacuga
>he keeps changing areas every 30 seconds
FUCK THIS SHITTY TIGREX WANNABE

how many tiers of juju melding are in generations?

Polar Hunter is decent too, even in non-polar environments drinking a cool drink gives a damage boost

Sakura charm farmin' negates the need for juju melding.

Indeed. That was some short fence timer there. Not that we needed it much.

Fuck Khezu though

Any rrooms?

make on, you kirin slut

Decent melding needs hyper proofs. It's not worth it

yeah that coal hearted farm is really crazy. i meant to ask in the same post if that had made melding obsolete but i wasnt sure because im only up to ancient melding. i have alot of trashy queen and king talismans i held because i wanted to meld them at some point. but i guess i can just sell every bad charm that has no useful skills and just continue with the coal quest?

>but i guess i can just sell every bad charm that has no useful skills and just continue with the coal quest?
Yep, if you're doing the farming solo just sell the ones you don't need as you go. Otherwise you're going to have to go through all your charms and that is a true hell

Fucker zapped me like 4 times right at the beginning I'm surprised I only carted once to fucking ceanataur of all fuckers.

>Desperately want to just take my time and avoid being a powergaming shitstain who rushes nothing but key quests
>Try to accomplish this by making my multiplayer own rooms like I did in 4U
>Nobody joins for long and if they do I had to wait 10+ minutes for them to join

I'm about ready to drop this game permanently. What a fucking shitshow. 4U and 3U were INFINITELY better online. Am I overreacting? How has your experience been anons?

>4U and 3U were INFINITELY better online
They were exactly the same in my experience.

Right down to the urgent posters invading rooms with thier shit.

I just rushed the last two HR and got to 7. I'm planning on taking my time making all that I can before doing the final urgent.

In the Ultimate games there was enough of a playerbase that I could filter the shitters out and still have a good time. I logged 1k+ hours on both just beings a little careful about who I let stay in my room.

Now not only does nobody join, but there's nobody who even wants to do anything but rush only urgents.

That's not good enough for me. I just want to open casual little hunting rooms where we posts hunts until we can run urgents. Why the fuck is everybody in a rush? Don't they enjoy the game? Why hurry to end it?

thanks for your help man i'll do that.

At first they were active but now its dead
i think people already dropped this game because they were shitters who only did keys

Yeah that's not for me. While I'm not in a rush to do the urgents and key quests, I always have some equipment to make in mind. I just wanted to get to HR 7 so I can do the other half of deviant quests.

No fucking doubt.

What a gigantic soul-crushing letdown. I had actually told myself I should skip MHG because it wouldn't be as fun as 4U or 3U. But then release crept up and I let myself get swept up in the excitement. I bought it and tried to have fun, but it's been fucking painful and now I'm just hurt from having my expectations shat on. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. People are always shitty and ruin anything.

I've been playing with other Sup Forumsirgins in turns rooms and that's it. I am sure as hell not taking risks with randoms like I did in MH4U. Apparently it's even worse this time around?

Come to think of it, I've solo'd most of the games myself, the urgents after where my friends were up to and played with friends for like 75% of the time. Tri had the best HR system , it gave you points as if you unlocked your HR so you could hunt whatever you wanted until your urgent.

I've finished my sets for every weapon except hammer. Going for dreadking set with that but at 260 hours now I'm feeling burned out and dreadking is such a chore to fight that I may not bother finishing it. Hell, all I've done so far is get the level 1 armor forged.

I've had mostly positive experiences. The worst I've seen is some people being absolute cowards and running out of the zone to heal/sharpen. Others are idiots who bring thunder weapons to a gypceros fight and fire weapons to a rathalos fight. No one but children make that mistake.

It's not worse, it's just that the random playerbase is just swarms of retards who do nothing but rush key quests and wear the same cookiecutter gear and spam aerial style all day. They're more competent than before, but they're also a bunch of FotM powergamer retards and a horrible community to play with. 4U and 3U somehow managed to be okay. Not anymore. Now it's just shitters who leave once you help them clear their urgent.

Playing with Sup Forums might be my only choice. /vg/ is a cancerous circlejerk now, so you guys might be the only chance.

>this guy bringing the hellblade weapon to the hellblade fight

But user. Surely you just LOVE cutepostan etc. Circlejerking. Actual discussion of a video game is silly when you can post monster pron.

Depending on their weapon type and their weapons available, it might have been the better play to bring a high raw but wrong element weapon instead of a proper element but low raw. This shouldn't happen in endgame content but climbing through the ranks there were times when, say, my fire weapon was really shit and I was better off with the "wrong" element.

In a rare case of TECHNOLOGY, supposedly using fire weapons against Agnaktor helps soften him up or something? He sure isn't weak to fire but that's what I heard.

Otherwise my 4U experience was mostly French shitters if it wasn't Sup Forums. Seriously.

>Playing with Sup Forums might be my only choice

Contrary to what usually goes on in the threads on either board, the players who join are usually pretty lenient. Plenty of people post the same rooms in both these threads and /mhg/ and there's generally no problems.

Would anyone like to hunt a couple Khezu and Plesioth with me? I just need 8 pearl hides and 8 plesioth scales.

>he thinks people lust for nignog brown

Well the first online hunts I was in, it was the guy using some long sword with thunder in low rank. So that might be excusable. The fire SnS guy in high rank though, now that's a dumbass. There's 3 or so different swords that are easily made and better than a djinn.

no

I have almost no memories of enjoying playing with /mhg/. The only time I can recall that happening was waaaaaaaay back in 3U.

Nothing wrong with someone popping into a nearby zone to heal themselves. Better than risking carting and having the whole team penalized. I wish more people had the good sense to do that. Too many times in 4U I had quests fail because someone decided to try standing still to drink two megas in a row and got wasted when he could have safely done that a few steps away into the next zone.

RIP

is anyone getting an absurd amount of disconnects?

I'm ususally fine but today is absolute trash

nintendoeverything.com/july-2016-npd-software-sales-monster-hunter-generations-sells-165000-copies/
>Monster Hunter Generations, which debuted during the month, sold over 165,000 units

I guess you're right. The monster was silverwind narga and it was a two man job. In the end, my partner got bodied twice and me once after a pounce carted me from nearly full health. Gunner.

>Wow this armor looks neat!
>SKILLS: DIE FASTER LMAO
>Scroll to Rath Set
>SKILLS: GOD OF DESTRUCTION, GOD OF EVERYTHING, UNKILLABLE, DESTROY ALL ENEMIES

Gettin real fucking tired of the endless Rath dicksucking, even down to making all other armors useless just so Rath armors can be best

New player here to MH4U, just trying to clarify that I understand how say, the poison status works.

Let's pretend the monster has 1000 hp, and 200 poison initial defense and takes the 300 damage from poison. Does this mean after I do 200 poison status to him he will then take 300 damage over 60 seconds, reducing his hp from 1000 to 700? (pretending I was unable to do physical damage).

im still on the lvl2 village quests so just bigger versions of the raptors

Well, from what I've heard, you actually get the disconnect message not only from legit disconnects, but also from being kicked from the room.
So maybe the room hosts are just being bigger dicks than usual or something.

>the group that refuses to hit mounted monsters.

>the idiot that eaits until you're channeling your HA to run up and launch you 20 feet away.

>the idiot with non-ko weapon running up to you at the head applying them ko hits.... and trips you. Forever.

>the idiot the trips/launches you into monster ultra attacks

>the idiot that calls you a shitter for "doing nothing' in the hunt. 5+ topples and 2+ ko's are nothing, apparently...

>the idiots that cannot into huntan so hard you're the only one on the hunt actually doing anything to the monster for the majority of the fight.

>the idiots who call you shitter after a hunt you smacked the mon outta the sky 5x. As aerial bm.
>the idiots who sperg run around like headless chickens doing fuckall. Then boast about how gud they are.

>the idiots who cannot into lifepowder on stunned and damaged team member's. They then complain about them carting.

MHG playerbase is far more retardedly cancerous than 4u

I've been able to find rooms and have randoms join them no problem. The only time I had an issue was when I tried hosting a Crystalbeard Uragaan room and nobody (except fags running up the the quest board and posting their urgent) joined.

Though I have had trouble maintaining a stable connection after 2 or 3 hunts with the same group.

Yes

>Well, from what I've heard, you actually get the disconnect message not only from legit disconnects, but also from being kicked from the room

This is true, but the host can only kick in the lobby.

>the idiots who cannot into lifepowder on stunned and damaged team member's. They then complain about them carting.

I had that situation today. Saved a teammate just in time but the dumbass got himself hit one more time and died anyway.

Except half the time mhg's retarded animating means area transitioning will lock you up so long the mon'll get free Hits plural on you