HELP ME I'M STUCK

HELP ME I'M STUCK

cant get past that long ass floor with the breaking floor?

get Spazer beam from the room with the cactuses and maws before the Maridia tube

I'm guessing that's the noob bridge? Can't tell though since it's been a while. Hold down the run button

INDEED. CAN'T GO BACK EITHER.

RUN BUTTON EXISTS

THANKS Sup Forums I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON YOU.

noob bridge claims another victim

Is this a thing?

Are there seriously people who go the whole game without touching the run button and get mad when the it finally demands that they do?

most people are unaware that you can run. myself at the time included

When Super is not your first its an easy thing to miss

>new players still fall for noob bridge
I don't get it, it's an old game, the first thing you should do when booting the game is check the options menu or try to find an instruction booklet somehow so you can look at the control scheme
It is at that point that you should discover Super Metroid not only has customizable controls but also has a run button, which is something the beginning of the game encourages you to get used to and use plenty with the various uneventful hallways you go through before the first enemies even show up

Well, I have played several Metroid games. I just beat AM2R earlier so I decided to finally beat Super Metroid.

>4 main buttons
>Easy to miss the sole function of one

No.

Yes.
If you started with anything but Super, you main buttons are shoot, jump, and missiles
You find those 3 you dont care about anything else
Samus runs pretty fast in Super as well so its not like you feel the need of a run button until you literally have to use it

lol

oh goddammit.

good post

I also got stuck at that part the first time I played it. Of course I had pressed the run button before, but only when standing still, thus I concluded that it did nothing. It's just something that someone needs to tell you, or you just get really lucky finding it yourself.

It's not that big a deal

this, I first played super after ZM and Fusion because I was a SEGA kiddo, I tried all the buttons while standing still

The point of the noob bridge is to show that you can run
smdh you fucking children just can't be assed to figure shit out on your own anymore