Do low tier men have it easier than low tier women?

Do low tier men have it easier than low tier women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZcgBzHJQpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

Why? Women can't get laid nearly as easily.

post yfw a beta lab genius develops super aids that kills off a sexually active individuals on the planet and Sup Forumsirgins inherit the earth

Wrong. Ugly/fat women have it way easier, because there will always be a man drunk and desperate enough willing to fuck them if they just let him

No, never.

high tier men have it easier than high tier women, because a woman's accomplishments are less appreciated and undervalued PLUS they have a harder time achieving those things to begin with, but women also have INHERENT worth while men don't at all.

video games

No women have it way tougher because they have to work harder to ensure a man is willing to fuck them compared to the reverse

>Women can't get laid nearly as easily.
lolwat
Men actually have to put effort and chase the women. All women need to do is spread their legs. This happens across all leagues

Low tier men can be luggage carriers at worst
Meanwhile low tier women became baby sitters for old people

tell me, which is worst?

>be strong
>be funny
>be handsome
>be tall
>be well dressed
>be wealthy
>be intelligent

>don't be TOO fat

What the fuck are you even talking about?

>>don't be TOO fat

Even then you can just go black.

Life is Strange was shit

Work harder? At what? They don't need a good personality, and in order to have a decent body they just have to not eat like a pig
Men are the ones that have to work their personality and bodies in order to compete

Life is Strange was probably the best game to come out in the last five years, you probably like Undertale, little baby faggot.

No.

>my image reposted
Neat.

>luggage carriers at worst
You've never worked on an oil rig

Life is Strange was hella shit and schwarbage

Trans here. After I became passable on HRT, I constantly had guys hitting on me. My boyfriend has a good paying job so I don't even work. Being a woman is a lot easier.

nope, you're right
what's it like user

>luggage carriers
Try dead in a ditch you over privileged turd.

Yeah. Shame you aren't one.

What video game is this?

Life is Strange, it's a pretty okay game I guess.

>trannies

What if I rate purely on an artistic scale rather than "I want to fuck that" scale?

I feel as though that misses the point but breaking down a woman's picture based on artistic critique is fun.

Dude, I'm only two of these things and I'm getting laid. What's wrong with you?

Life is Strange. It's garbage in every way

speaking from personal experience, user?

THAT'S IT SHUT THE FUCK UP

IF YOU ARE A WOMAN YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY EXEMPT FROM SUFFERING. EVEN IF YOU ARE A 9/10 MALE WITH A SIX FIGURE SALARY, YOUR PROBLEMS ARE LEAGUES UPON LEAGUES TOUGHER THAN LITERALLY ANY WOMAN'S THAT HAS OR EVER WILL EXIST

IF YOU HAVE XX CHROMOSOMES YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY WON THE LOTTERY AND YOU WILL LEAD A HAPPY LIFE BY DEFAULT. IF YOU HAVE XY CHROMOSOMES, YOU BETTER GET READY FOR A LIFE OF PURE AND UTTER HELL. YOU WILL LITERALLY HAVE IT WORSE THAN A LIMBLESS, EYELESS, MALARIA-AFFLICTED FEMALE CHILD WITH SCOLIOSIS. THE GREATEST OF FEMALE ACHIEVEMENTS PALE IN COMPARISON TO THE DAILY TRIBULATIONS OF THE AVERAGE MALE. BEING SYSTEMATICALLY TORTURED AND SEXUALLY ABUSED FOR 10 YEARS IN AN OBESE MALE'S BASEMENT STILL IS NOTHING WHEN PLACED NEXT TO THE TROUBLES OF THE MALE WAGESLAVE.

FEMALES HAVE LITERALLY WON LIFE JUST BY BEING BORN

Not that poster, but life is strange was SHIT. the characters all sucked, and the story sucked. The atmosphere and setting were nice though.

I'm hotter than your girlfriend, oh wait

In what alternate universe?

Slap some fucking makeup on

Wow, so hard

And don't pretend guys won't fuck a fatty

they have -video games-

You're way more confused for sure.

except for well dressed you only need one of these to get sex

>luggage carriers at worst
kek
Who does all the hard and heavy manual labor? Hint: It's not the women

The chart is based off physical attraction. Hell user, you can find someone attractive without immediately thinking you want to fuck them.

If I rated on a "I want to fuck that" scale, it would be heavily skewed towards a lot of people I'd want to fuck.

post the animation where teacher shoots the girl in the back of the head and fucks her corpse

Don't worry, when you get to high school, the girls won't be so mean.

Kate is definitely best girl in Life is Strange and women definitely have it harder than men in America. /thread

how so?

Nice body. Too bad it's probably a mess down there.

My "I want to fuck that" scale is pretty narrow versus my "I appreciate this from x y x stand point" scale.

you can't /thread your own post faggot

Women have to work harder at the same jobs, have to constantly get harassed by the opposite sex, have to buy more expensive clothing than males for the same quality, some states and the UK list tampons as a luxury item. And they get taxed additionally for it. Until recently women could not get abortions safely or legally in all 50 states. In a lot of the Midwest, indecent exposure laws are more lax for men than women. Women have a higher chance of being abused by their spouse, religion (Christianity for America but it doesn't have to be any particular Abrahamic religion) has a strong vein of misogyny and that is reflected in the culture of America.

>be funny
>only talk to guys
>only wanna fuck women and never want to hear them "speak"
i think im going to need something more surface level to get the fuck you feel me?

wew lad nice 1st world problems there

over 50% of their issues can be solved if they stop being fucking sluts.

>muh clothing is expensive
buy guy shirts, you don't need shirts that have your breasts in the open

>muh abortions
Stop slutting yourself around.

>muh tampons
See above.

>muh harassment
Stop being a slut

>spouting the "women have a higher chance of being abused" meme when its fucking wrong, 70% of the women abuse their spouse, only 30%of male do the same.

>implying religion is misogynistic
You fucking tumbltard get the fuck out

>see fat girl on dating site
>body type: average

>Women have to work harder at the same jobs, have to constantly get harassed by the opposite sex, have to buy more expensive clothing than males for the same quality

Funny guy here. You definitely need more than humor to get sex, if that's your goal. Hint: Attractiveness is everything.

Tampons are for the periods that all women have regardless of sexual activity you fucking idiot.

>I won't refute anything that was said and not link anything to back the statistics I'm quoting and I have no basic understanding of the female anatomy let alone their social issues but I feel brave enough to make a post on Sup Forums with no content besides slutshaming!

Fucking robots man, this is why you are a virgin

>woman says shes alone
>has friends, is not a virgin

>guy says he's alone
>in the dark of his room, no friends ever to be seen and virgin for life

Women have no right to ever speak.

Her dick is too big

Why the fuck are you calling me a robot? Sounds kinda nice but you are using it as an insult.

>implying I'm a virgin
Stop projecting your own life into others. Not everyone is as pathetic as you are.

I have fucked literally all of my female friends to the point I don't have any female friends anymore.

Serves them right.

I don't think you know what a tampon is.

Do you actually know what tampons are for, user?

He means you should use a pad instead

Of course, it's to stop the cum from leaking from their busted up pussies, we all know this.

WHICH BOARD AM I ON

>stop being a slut (instead of buying a tampon)

definitely can see where someone means using the pad there faggot

Being this new you literally don't know what a robot is? user....

Lurk more buddy, we'll teach you about periods and tampons someday. Maybe before your High School health class.

>Cutting out the face
Typical.
Also you dont need to censor boy nipples.

>this is why you are a virgin
not him but I don't understand why this is always used as a comeback. it's bullshit. being a caustic shithead has no relevance one way or the other to whether you're attractive, charismatic, and otherwise desirable

How did you know I was a teacher? Are you spying on me?

I'm gonna report you to the feds.

He's implying they enjoy having the tampon inside their vajayjay

>I don't understand why this is always used as a comeback
Literal underage children generally use personal attacks--usually not even related to any discussion on-hand--in arguments.

Low tier women can get sex but can't get a relationship.

Low tier men can't get either.

Damn his thong is ready to burst.

MY EYES

Well, it's not exactly wrong.

>HURR SLUTSHAMING

Says the retard who's virgin shaming.
Women would be an absolute joke if they weren't such unsympathetic sacks of WORTHLESS shit.

I don't think you have had many discussions with adults. Its the same shit.

Ever read twitter?

>on okcupid
Do I need to explain demographics and the difference between the internet opinions and real life to you user?

>In late June, my mother moved out of the Summit Town Homes and bought a house in West Hills. It was the first time my mother bought a house, as she had only rented in the past. The house had recently undergone a renovation, so it was practically brand new. The house had a swimming pool and was located in a nice enough area, though I would have still preferred it if my mother had gotten married to a wealthy man and moved into a mansion. I still continued to pester her to do this, and she still stubbornly refused. I will always resent my mother for refusing to do this. If not for her sake, she should have done it for mine. Joining a family of great wealth would have truly saved my life. I would have a high enough status to attract beautiful girlfriends and live above all of my enemies. All of my horrific troubles would have been eased instantly. It is very selfish of my mother to not consider this.

Well sure but it is far more prevalent within children. If an adult does it, then he/she is acting like a child and should be treated as one.

>Ever read twitter?
Not willingly.

I'd be stuck with Sup Forumsirgins.

That would be heaven for Abdul, but hell for me.

>wanting anything to do with Sup Forumsirgins
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZcgBzHJQpo

>Literal underage children generally use personal attacks--usually not even related to any discussion on-hand--in arguments.

So imageboards, then.

>So imageboards, then.
Yes. Sup Forums is a great example of a place predominately inhabited by literal underage children. If only they could be sacrificed ala Eclipse to return to the golden age.

I bet you're that same kool-aid haired fucktard who chimped out at open mic night at her favorite slam poetry bar when this shit happened.
Face it, YOU created Elliot.
Dumb slut!

*her

no
t. turbomanlet

How is this vidya related

why is kate on the front page

Sup Forums golden age had literal children in them. I know, I was one of them.

You can also hear a child singing in one of the Sup Forums songs

why wouldn't she be?

Remember Bluespike?

Holy shit how does their minds work. I never want to meet this artist or anyone like them.

Kate a shit. SHIT.