Do women have it easier then men?

Do women have it easier then men?

>THEN
neck yourself, retard

In what? Baiting men for their own hooking pleasure?

Only in the sense they can wear pants or dresses which is bullshit because if a man wore a dress they'd get their shit kicked in.

it's not fucking fair.

Not related to video games, but I guess in broad terms.
Also this.

Quality thread

Depends on lots of complex variables that can't be easily resolved into a simple yes or no. There are certain things women accelerate at, other things they struggle with and vice versa.

Video games.

How can we change this to be video game related?

This is really something you should ask in different board.

I want Princess Peach to fart on me

I know.
>Is there a video game where it's easier when you play as a girl.

>neck yourself
Isn't necking a form of kissing on the neck?
Again I don't care one way or another but I'm reminded of this one warner brothers cartoon about a giraffe that becomes a singer and gets famous singing a song about "necking."

And I'm pretty sure she doesn't mean hanging people.

Should there be a difference in abilities between male and female characters where you can choose your gender?

[glass] yourself

In the majority of prominent contexts, no.

statistically over the entire world no women in the third world have lower life expectancy lower education and less freedom. In first world countries meh it's about equal. arguments could be made either way.

NO FUCKING WAY WOMEN HAVE IT WAY FUCKING HARDER YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE WOMANS STRUGGLES IN MOST COUNTRIES THAT AREN'T AMERICA. WOMEN ARE TREATED LIKE SHIT GLOBALLY. END THIS MEME.

>certain things women accelerate at
>accelerate

Thanks user, I needed a drink [+5 charisma]

Have you seen the cartoon I'm talking about though?

Depends on whether or not you can choose your build.

>not accelerating all the time
fucking pleb

unless the game in question is a hyper realistic simulation game I don't see any reason too.

He's right though, women generally do 100% better at accelerating my dick into their vaginas than men.

Are you saying you want to be a grill, user?

And here children we spot the rare phenomenon known as sanity on Sup Forums. Be very still, it scares easily.

that's because men don't have vaginas

THAT'S IT SHUT THE FUCK UP

IF YOU ARE A WOMAN YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY EXEMPT FROM SUFFERING. EVEN IF YOU ARE A 9/10 MALE WITH A SIX FIGURE SALARY, YOUR PROBLEMS ARE LEAGUES UPON LEAGUES TOUGHER THAN LITERALLY ANY WOMAN'S THAT HAS OR EVER WILL EXIST

IF YOU HAVE XX CHROMOSOMES YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY WON THE LOTTERY AND YOU WILL LEAD A HAPPY LIFE BY DEFAULT. IF YOU HAVE XY CHROMOSOMES, YOU BETTER GET READY FOR A LIFE OF PURE AND UTTER HELL. YOU WILL LITERALLY HAVE IT WORSE THAN A LIMBLESS, EYELESS, MALARIA-AFFLICTED FEMALE CHILD WITH SCOLIOSIS. THE GREATEST OF FEMALE ACHIEVEMENTS PALE IN COMPARISON TO THE DAILY TRIBULATIONS OF THE AVERAGE MALE. BEING SYSTEMATICALLY TORTURED AND SEXUALLY ABUSED FOR 10 YEARS IN AN OBESE MALE'S BASEMENT STILL IS NOTHING WHEN PLACED NEXT TO THE TROUBLES OF THE MALE WAGESLAVE.

IT IS FUCKING BULLSHIT AND I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS QUESTION TODAY

Women here.

I enjoy being called a slut. Nothing like a big dick to satisfy me.

M-maybe only to wear cute dresses though but I could settle being a crossdresser.

>women here
So how many are you?

>Women here.
Bullshit.

How many?

woman or """woman"""?

>leaving your containment board

The bare minimum needed to operate electronics is 3, so you can estimate.

I won't scatter your joke to the heartless archive, it'll live on in me.

I just want good airflow

Advantages:
>easier to lose virginity

Disadvantages:
>periods
>high school drama
>periods
>playing multiplayer games brings (usually) unwanted attention
>periods
>childbirth

Fuck no. I'm glad I was born with a donger.

women have it easier the first 25 years, then they become old hags, marry a fat guy and regret the rest of their lifes why they spend their college years being sluts while the nerdy guy now in his 30 is making 70-100k while she has to marry a fat and ugly dude because the hot males are fucking teenagers, while she is now ugly and old.

in any case, teen betas have their shit together around 27 and then they start fucking teen females while making dosh.

>anyone who realizes that all women in America have it MUUUUUCH easier are robots

user....

This only applies to attractive women.

In terms of relationships, yes.
In terms of everything else, no.

Yes and No.

It's really hard for females to "really" fail.

The chance of you becoming a homeless failure is extremely small as a female. Since you have the option to start a family and be expected to have no job. Women also have a lower Cap on IQ meaning that almost no women have an IQ lower than a certain value. While a lot of men do have that.

The other side of the coin is that it's extremely hard for females to succeed as well. First off they seem the have an upper cap on the max IQ as well making it hard to reach top position.

Second females don't have the required biological feature set for reaching the top. Hormonal instability. A smaller frame and less testosterone means that they won't be any competition for similarly skilled males. They'd always will have a #2 position.

TL;DR

Females will have less opportunities. Both opportunities to fail and succeed. Which make it more likely for females to end "just average".

You as a male can actually try and reach for the star and grab it if you put enough effort into it.

For me personally. I think men have it better. But neets probably will think females have it better because they are already in the "losing" half that females can avoid.

He said nothing about America dumbfuck

>in any case, teen betas have their shit together around 27
man how i wish this was true

>ecchi anime image

What do you think?

>Accidentally forgot to put a condom on
>Fucked my white gf's brain out
>She's pregnant

Should we get rid of it?

Ugly people, both man and woman, have it the worst. I speak from experience.

In what context?

Lmao

Delete that image right now

No, be a man and raise the child properly.

First world countries treat women like VIPs, third world countries treat women like slaves

Get this well thought out post off my board

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Women also have a lower Cap on IQ meaning that almost no women have an IQ lower than a certain value.

So women are high risk, high reward character builds.

>can be worshipped in high school if you take any care of your body
>thinking I wouldn't want that attention
>getting to have kids that will definitely be yours and will prefer you unless you're a terrible mother
Periods are literally the only disadvantage, and even then it gives you an edge over males in that a male can't trap someone's head between their thighs then piss blood down their throat until they drown.

should getting a drink give you permanent charisma or temporarily?

Do what my dad did go out for some smokes and never return.

>being so sexually open on a video games board
Of course a loose floozy like you would like to be called a a slut, you ditzy fucking whore.

man, I was r9k bottom of the barrell, and I got my shit together by 27.

you can do it.

>muh "periods r so bad :L" myth
>muh "childbirth hurts so much :V" myth

>never have to be drafted
>never have to worry about supplying for their families
>always told they're amazing, what they're doing is amazing, and they look amazing, 24/7 because men are basically slaves to them
>don't have to be strong or successful to find a life partner, can literally work at mcdonalds their whole life and some man will still date them or even marry

>You begin to sober up [-5 cha]

Permanent stat buffs from mass-producible items is very abusable.
It's how I was able to make Avernum 3 with only one character and max difficulty end up being hilariously easy.

Drop that shit at the orphanage. Or abort it, who cares we have so many filthy humans as is, aborting one fetus before it can even think isn't going to make us extinct. Up to your girlfriend though, it's her body after all.

Then wear a tunic you twink.

Well booze is a temp buff like if you don't take estrogen pills everyday you'll become manly again.

women
>not be fat. if fat starve yourself
>hide any imperfections with makeup
>put on tight fitting or cute clothes
>get men above your grade

men
>spend years on a perfect diet and weightlifting plan to get immaculate body
>take extreme care with face and skin
>have respectable and high paying job
>wear perfect fitting clothes
>never ever be sad or angry
>have network of friends and healthy family
>outgoing personality. funny but not too funny, romantic and serious at the right time (ie when i want you to be), but not overly romantic else i'll think youre a creep/stalker
>get girls below your grade

No.

It's different, but not easier.

>Women (male) here

Have you tried showering?

Not to mention that if you're attractive in anyway, have nice hips, tits, whatever, you'll forever be a subject of sexual admiration by pretty much literally any straight male.

I know to some of you that sounds like paradise but I probably couldn't handle it, knowing that any male friends I had would be talking about my ass behind their backs. I'd have to deal with people hitting on me all the time. I'd also have to maintain a good image because "slut" gets thrown around left and right and somehow getting a terrible rumor thrown around could end up with me earning the contempt of pretty much everyone I know. I'd have to be more careful in public since I might be a bigger target for kidnappers/traffickers, rapists, muggers, etc.

Women may have it easy in a way because that have a foundation upon which their lives can function, and it's sex. In this society, it's the man that lusts for the pussy and women can exploit that. If I just wanted to be a normal, if slightly shitty human being like I am now, I'd have to actually work to maintain that because I'm not average joe man, I'm a woman with nice breasts and I don't want to be objectified. Is that wrong?

Cosmetically, yes/maybe. Actual ability, no. Class locked attacks are retarded. It's why I love Mabinogi (even though they have race locked attacks, which is equally as retarded, and still makes humans the best race.)

That shit makes Periods sound great. Closest you'd ever get to be a squid.

You forgot to start the OP with "What are some games where female characters have an objective advantage?"
You can make any thread you want as long as you start with "What are some games..."

Extremely. Ask anyone in the work force.

Yes, but I'm glad I'm a man. I'd kill myself out of pure boredom if I had to play life on easy mode.

Sounds like normie men should get higher standards already.