Darkstalker thread

What would a relationship be like with each darkstalker girls ? How is the dates and relationship going to be like in each scenario.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gfWLbu3DO3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where's Anita?

And in before that faggot Boco shows up.

There we go.

Also, BB would probably kill you for fun and Q-Bee would eat you. No relationship, just "she sees you, she kills and eats you".

Give me muscle Felicia or give me death. Realistically speaking she's probably the only girl besides Hsien-Ko who won't actively try to kill you or absorb you.

Boco is a faggot

I don't know why , about adult Anita
has this strange kind of "normal"
beauty other girls don't have

Is it normal to want Morrigan and Lilith to castrate me?

Pick one for your one night stand mate tonight

u wot?

I've never played DS but for some reason it looks like Morrigan is the safest choice, the cute little girls look like they're gonna kill me for fun and the others might see me as food.

Doesn't Morrigan suck the life force out of people she sleeps with? I'll admit I'm not that well versed in Darkstalker lore but she is a succubus.

Felicia and Hsien Ko are probably the only girls in the OP picture that you could have a somewhat safe and or stable relationship with.

On top of that, you become a part of her.

The bats that accompany her in battle are some of her victims.

I dunno but I'll marry Lilith

where's the sexy fish

>Darkstalkers thread
>focuses on the girls and not the games

this is why were never getting a new game, fuck you thirsty morons

But I'm not Mormon

There was that thread which was about half-Darkstalkers, half Sega Saturn.
And it seems unlikely there would be a new game even if there were not "thirsty morons".

>Morrigan
You're dead

>Lilith
You're dead. And a pedo

>Felicia
She would be into some nasty shit and act submissive the whole way through. Power bottom.

>Hsienko
Respectable girl you'd take home to your parents.

>BB Hood
You're dead. And a pedo

>Queen Bee
You'll have sex one night and wake up with maggots bursting out of your exposed viscera.

Morrigan is my waifu.

>And a pedo

These hips aren't a kid's.

No but that chest and face sure are.
If you get a boner looking at that you probably need to see a therapist.

>he's never seen women with flat chest

virgin detected

Hips don't lie

it's not just that it's flat.

It is the same height as Morrigan. Don't think that leftover soul bits have more development after that point.

>>>Queen Bee
>You'll have sex one night and wake up with maggots bursting out of your exposed viscera.

"Thirsty morons" are not why another Vampire game won't happen.

pictured here: not a child

Jokes on you, you would probably have been eaten without mating.

>felicia
Closet furry
>hsienko
Isn't hsienko dead? Corpse fucker?

>queen bee
Only if you're a girl

Generally having sex with monsters is a bad idea.

>You're dead
Fun fact, Morrigan (and therefore Lilith) aren't that kind of Succubus. She probably can feed through sex, but that's not how she's described as getting her primary fix.

>closet furry
how dare you

That's gonna lead to an Indian burn.

>Only if you're a girl
Q-bee doesn't need females to reproduce, broseph. You become her nest regardless. This is canon. She has a whole animation for it IN THE GAME.

>Morrigan
>Lilith
You wake up the next day as an empty husk. If you're lucky, you get to become one of their bats and be in contact with their skin/hair

>Felicia
Secretly kinky. Would use you as stress relief after a hard day of live performances

>Hsien Ko
Actually really vanilla.

>BBH
She sells your organs on the black market for a quick buck

>Q-Bee
You are turned into a nutritious food source and an incubator for future Q-Bees

>When some autist only does IADs from full screen and random ES C->R.
>When you are that person.

Morrigan and Lilith actually "self-feed", ie. they only need to be exposed to something exciting (sex, battle, whatever), and that causes their bodies to produce their own sustenance. A sure way to kill them is to leave them in a locked room with sensory deprivation.

Queen Bee would probably take a bite out of you the moment she saw you. Those demons bees are a plague even in Makai, they're like a swarm of locusts that eat anything in their way.

Learn to control yourself and IAD when you have the advantage. Q-Bee has a great neutral game to frustrate people with s.LK, s.MP, s.MK, c.MP, c.MK. After that and maybe a throw you can start going ham

>When you gave up on Q-Bee and just stick to mashing chains into Midnight Pleasure with Demitri. And playing Bishamon.

>CMD moves
Gross

>morrigan
sucks you dry, literally
>lilith
same as above
>felicia
Probably normal relationship
>Hsien-ko
Normal besides the fact she's 2 people and one of them is dead

>BB
Kills you for the lols

>QB
eats you instantly

I know Q-Bee 's main and primary goal is to eat her victim, but her quotes are quite sexually suggestive in the game(showing that she has sexual interest as well not just hunger )so a date with her may still be possible right ?

lilith best girl...

>Not liking CMD moves

Q-Bee only has 2 objectives which are eating and procreation. They're mindless insects

Gosh I hope so. Because qb a qt

But ultimately, isn't that true of everyone?

Nope. Each of those you read a sexually suggestive are simply puns with the literal meaning the intended one by the speaker.

Remember when Felicia was actually monstrous and meant to fuck your shit up?

>)so a date with her may still be possible right ?

no shes going to fucking kill you no matter what

I miss muscular Felicia.

>Q-Bee

Quite literally a case of 'my eyes are up here'

Hsien-Ko and Felicia are the only ones I'm convinced that wont kill me in my sleep. But I prefer Hsien-Ko cause Jiangshi's are cool. It would be awkward explaining the whole she's actually people thing though.

The game canon is that she steals dreams.Which isn't fatal, but is highly disorienting. You'd probably feel really weird after you woke up. But the thing is according to Darkstalkerrs canon human aren't dreaming enough god dreams anymore, so her species is basically experiencing a famine.

I want Huitzil to drive me to work.

I want Morrigan to encourage me to fap while wearing something lewd.

>"Vampire Shaver"

Best robot.

>Give me muscle Felicia or give me death.
You have good taste.

>Morrigan will never give me a lap dance to this
youtube.com/watch?v=gfWLbu3DO3U

>Daigo on why he started playing Hutizil:
>"Well, out of all these characters only one is a robot. So it was the natural choice."

Nature loving robots are always automatically the best. Same reason I love Bastion no matter the hate or cancer.

I am a bit tired of Capcom's constant Morrigan shilling since it has lead to nothing. But I will admit this is a pretty good figure.

I wonder how that Street Fighter VS Darkstalkers comic will turn out.

Did you know Lilith was originally suppose to be a boy?

Yeah, it would be nice if they did something more with the IP, but it still a nice figure. Even if I'm normally not too keen on how Kinu draws Morrgan.

Yeah, but you're still going to fap to it, aren't you?

It was an offhand possibility they included on the initial rough sketch, they didn't really consider it for long or anything.

Not as hard as I would to a new Hsien-Ko figure or to something Lord Raptor or Hutizil related.

I've heard that Sideshow Collectibles had more Darkstalkers figures planned but didn't end up producing them because the ones they made didn't sell well enough.

>Morrigan
she removes your dick on purpose, laughs about it
>Lilith
see above, also laughs at you for getting it up to a kid's body
>Felicia
she'll fuck you
you risk losing your dick on accident
>Hsien-ko
sex in the missionary position
>BB Hood
you're going to die
>Queen Bee
you die ASAP at best
something outta /d/ happens at at worst

Lilith makes for a cute boy.

With our luck, it'll be Raptor holding Hsien-Ko the same way Demitri holds Morrigan

>you risk losing your dick on accident
Worth it for the best cutie.

Does Morrigan like younger guys?

Best zombie ship?

I'm suddenly reminded of her ending from Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. Seeing her so flustered from losing to a kid in a video game.

Younger people tend to be more active and she craves action, so probably.
Yes.

Yeah, that was still hot for a moment.
I wonder how far she would have gone to get him to let her win.

In his dreams, maybe.

Meanwhile, his little friend has the hots for Bulleta

>tfw Hsien-Ko was literally the worst character in (U)MvC3
I mean, they didn't even buff her in the update. It's like Capcom just decided that she didn't exist.

I'd want some action from her.

at least we can still draw her with muscle user
its like they forgot that she is still a monster and should have muscle. i mean, fuck, she isn't even flexing and her biceps are showing.

IIRC, Le Malta is enchanted by her dark heart. Which in fact was the reason that his boss Ozom was interested in Lord Raptor, too.

My biggest personal grudge against MvC3. Didn't like the shitty balancing to begin with and my favorite character being the worst was too much.

Hsien-Ko not into complete fucking psychos.

Wasn't there a 'canon' that basically said that Anita is really Rose from Street Fighter?

That was only ever just a fan theory as far as I know.

The eyes on her face are not her real eyes.

The eyes in her hair are her real eyes.

Why would Felicia into some kinky stuff ?
She's a sister (nun) who has healthy believe and kind heart

Because she's still a Darkstalker, it's in her blood. A since as she is, she still likes to fight and all. I can imagine her being rough in bed.

don't forget she is a world renown dancing star

>A since as she is
*as nice as she is

I want to motorboat Morrigan.

God I love that song.

>tfw no more darkstalker never ever

If you start a relationship and date with hsien-Ko, doese that means that you got a buy one get one deal and get Mei-Ling as well ?