I just want to go to Balamb Garden and train to be a SeeD Sup Forums

I just want to go to Balamb Garden and train to be a SeeD Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1hePBCcJ3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The garden theme played on piano is probably the most nostalgic piece of music for me user.

The game's pretty dorky Shonen stuff when you get down to the brass tacks, but I still get down with it.

I did too, when I was younger. Then I remembered there is an unlimited supply of T-Rex running around the training area. Those hotdogs though.

Got the Lionheart on Disc 1 at Galbadia Garden. One-shot Edea during the parade in Deling.

Game was a completely cakewalk from then on until the very end, even including Omega Weapon. Still love it to tears though.

Man I never got the ultimates in that game. It's one of my least favorite FFs so I guess I wasn't trying too hard but I hated the system. First you had to find the magazines then you had to find the items, I had no figgen idea where those upgrade items were.

You don't need the magazines for Squall and the magazines for the other party members are pretty easily found and acquired if you use a guide. Even if you forgot to find them in the world, there's a shop later in the game that sells all of them to you for a small amount of gil.

If you have the materials for Lionheart, it just appears in the upgrade shop without having a single magazine.

What the hell was the point of SEED again?

>Being a C-average student
>Kicked out when 18, not making it into SeeDs
>Living as a bum in Balamb

At least the sea breeze is nice.

to kill the sorceress

>At least the sea breeze is nice
>Suddenly sand piranhas and mutant jellyfish
>"Hey whatever happened to Steve?"
>"Maybe he went home"

So, if we're being real here, Team 8 could easily defeat Team 7 right? I mean, no contest.

Me too OP

FF8 was so good, fuck the haters. I only wish you got to do more SeeD missions before being permanently assigned to Rinoa

That should be a death battle one day

Would be fun to fight T-rexes and farm magic all day err day and also hang out with the cutie Selphie. Remake when?

>Remake when?
Right after they're done with the 7 remake. Aka never.

all i know is that sipheroth is canonically stronger than ultimecia

You sure? She might not have had the physical strength, but her magic game was ridiculous.

what a load of shit. Sephiroth does nothing the entire game, then the instant he revives, he is killed. Ultimecia was the most powerful Sorceress ever and actually conquered the world.

He's strong because sword

>He's strong because sword

I'm going to Balamb tonight guys.

See you on the other side.

but you do need the magazine to know the materials (unless you happen upon all of them, which i never did), if you're not using a guide. that's the trick right ther

FF8 had great music tbqh really takes me back
youtube.com/watch?v=V1hePBCcJ3o

To plant seeds across the world that will spring into flowers and make people happy, thus ending war.

save some hotdogs for me...

who's going to balamb with me tonight? it's calling me home.....

FF8 needs a remaster most of all.

a game with really good ideas but bogged down by a few plot holes, game imbalances, and draw system.

>A few plot holes

you mean none right? Say what you want about the plot it's actually the only FF not riddled with plot holes.... If you want plot holes take a gander at FF10 or FF7

>I'm the Sorceress Knight

This fucking guy

For me Ultimecia will always be future Rinoa.

desu if FF8 got a remaster I'd consider it the best jrpg of all time.
I wouldn't mind a draw system overhaul though.

I just love everything about the setting, plot and characters.

>the gunblade stance seifer uses is the same one laguna uses in the dragon dream

This. FF8 is the game I didn't expect to remember so fondly in the present.

ff8 has tons of cool shit going for it especially lore wise and music/asthetic. shame that Sup Forums tries to meme it out of existence

There's a lot to be expanded upon like Hyne and Centra

>Seifer gets absolutely ass blasted by anyone playing the game not like a complete retard and is junctioning GFs
>Actually every boss is like this

How could they release the game is such a broken state?

PC already has HD mods.

It doesn't make the story any less complete shit nonsense and the gameplay the most broken in the entire series.