AM2R

Damn...this game was so fun , and I think I need a crontroller because playing with the keyboard was a huge mess.

I think I gonna try to get fusion and zero mission.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YO-x7j5RyGc
youtube.com/watch?v=tH9Yw-dm20g
youtube.com/watch?v=zGjgfSwOPw0
gamefaqs.com/boards/960329-metroid-prime-trilogy/51548004
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How

Go into the space where you can jump and then jump. It's not hard to figure out.

You should have played Zero Mission first, it's what i'm doing. I'll play AM2R when i finish it.
What's next chronologically: Super or Fusion?

Metroid II, then Super, Fusion is the last chronologically

So ZM>AM2R>Super>Fusion>Prime?
I hope i can run the Prime games well on Dolphin.

Fusion>AM2R>ZM>Super

My metroid martahon has lasted over a year. The prime games while good, feel exhausting to play. Its not a couple of hours ordeal like the portable games. The prime games are around 20 hours long your first time without guides.

Just finished with an 85% item count and a playtime of 6:15:36. I now want to kill myself.

kek, I thought this was a ranking

anyways yeah you are right about the order

Pretty much, well Other M is before Fusion, but that game is fucking shit so is your decision.

Prime trilogy has it's own universe btw.

The prime series chronologically happens between the events of Metroid/Zero Mission and Metroid 2/AM2R but you're right to play them last because they have a lot of nice callbacks to the 2D games.

Op here ...hahahahaa sorry for the misunderstanding I want to say I gonna get fusion (already played that on emulator long time ago) and get zero mission (I only beat the original so I don't know if is exactly to zero mission)

fuck this shit

>Prime Trilogy has its own universe.

Wherethefuckisthatimage.jpg

Prime isn't in the original timeline. It's its own universe. Some have said it takes place between Metroid 1 and 2, but I don't think there's anything official in that regard.

What a fucking retard. your tastes are shit btw.

I don't think it would take me that much, i'm a NEET with all the time of the world and all i do is watch anime, masturbate and play video games. I need to finish them before halloween, i'm planning on marathoning Silent Hill.
Really? I've always thought it was after Fusion.

super is the best one

cool, enjoy NEETdom while you can. I lost my job a while back and being a NEET again at 27 was no fun. Got back on the ball. good luck on the job market user

So Samus went to Zeebus to destroy mother brain after she was successful, she was told to go kill the rest of the metroids on their planet

She realizes they have been performing tests and shit which made them mutate and found the baby metroid

She took the metroid and gave it for research then when she left she got a distress call from a ship that had the baby there

Ridley takes the baby back to Zeebus and there she realizes hey were performing tests on metroids again?

>Really? I've always thought it was after Fusion.
Dont listen to that guy theres an image flying around where someone where Sakamoto says both series are canon.

Most metroid games can be played as stand alone games anyway. Usually the only thing connecting the games is a paragraph in the first 30 seconds of gameplay. After that they go their own way without relying to much on referencing the older games.

Maximum contrarian.

I just need a little advice

Is this actually in Metroid 2? Looks like some kaizo autist's wet dream

I got you the first time, what i meant is that you should have played the games in order. But then again it's not like this is a series with a complex story or anything.
I'm gonna start working two days a week while selling video games on the side, i'm not gonna get rich but'll live fine without slaving away my life.
Thought as much.

Start by pressing the print screen button.

It's not even hard you cuck.

Metroid 2 didn't have speed booster.

shoot the armor off then use the normal beam that go through walls

Too lazy I'm playing

>Prime Samus can jump 20 feet through the air with no power suit on a planet with 900x Earth's gravity.
So she's stronger than Super Saiyan Goku in Prime?
Sorry man that's DBZ levels of fanfiction stupidity.
Prime is about as canon as Other-M.

Oh, and Other M takes place between Super and Fusion, but FUCK Other M.

use the power bomb

It's just a video game, not shounen shit

I like how this challenge is both doable for newbies because it can be done in segments and challenging for skilled players who want to speedrun the game.

>a woman with a little chozo dna suddenly stronger than the fuckin incredible hulk jumping around on a 900x gravity planet
>not shounen shit

That's right. It's more like western sci fi comics, which feature powerful characters but not powerlevel wanking autism, and if you look at them that way you won't get them and are retarded.

Metroid/ZM>Prime>Prime2>Prime3>M2/AM2R>Super>OtherM>Fusion

I agree, it's even challenging for newbies in the inital drop area and it teaches the player how to midair shinespark

POWER
B
O
M
B

What the literal fuck

Do you remember how you climb up walls in morph ball?

use you're diagonal aiming buttons friend

You've got this nifty piece of technology called the Spider Ball. Why don't you try it out?

>Not knowing about multi-tasking
>Twenty sixteen
Power bombs and spiderball respectively.

nigga hit printscreen

>Fusion above Super
Objectively you're wrong, but I agree with you on personal reasons because I loved the horror atmosphere of the ship and SA-X in general more than I did revisiting Zebes, even if Super did have some great callbacks to Metroid 1.

Haha omg I'm majorly retarded thanks fuck how embarrassing

Should i go chronological then? It sounds fun.

Does Talon IV really have 900 times Earth's gravity? Also don't forget her power suit most likely does all the physical work for her.

>I loved the horror atmosphere of the ship and SA-X in general more than I did revisiting Zebes
the only reason I put it above super imo, it's very unique because I like the ship so much

Holy shit kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=YO-x7j5RyGc

It makes the Prime games feel weird in that order I think. They can really be played whenever because the story is totally separate from the 2d games.

Chronological works, but Prime is honestly best experienced AFTER Super

Should I emulate the Prime Trilogy or go at it game by game? How hard is it to set up a good aiming system with an Xbox controller for Wii emulation using Dolphin?

No it's not. It has to take place before Metroid II because lol genocide

I've already played Prime 1 and 2 though, i would be replaying them. Prime 1 was my first Metroid game.

Oh I see. Then yea chronological would work fine

the fuck is this?

Where did this 900x gravity come from??

Is there a mirror for that Metroid Lua anywhere? I had it bookmarked ages ago, but the creator's website is down now.

this is nice

Exactly what it looks like. Someone's remaking Fusion as a Super ROM hack. It's still a long way from being finished, however.
youtube.com/watch?v=tH9Yw-dm20g

Shitposting.

I'm in the minority on this, but I think you should play them individually. At least the first Prime. See, Trilogy uses the "player's choice" version of Prime, which has almost all of the cool sequence breaks patched out or shut off behind power bomb doors that weren't there originally. Echoes and Corruption didn't get the same treatment, thankfully, but they didn't have as much deliciously broken nonsense to begin with.

>X-ray visor
>following you in morph ball mode
>multiple SA-Xs at the same time

Thank you.

All three games use the European version.

>people often forgot about the spider ball in the original
>they still do in the remake

Trilogy Prime is also missing graphics and special effects, I remember someone posting a webm of the comparison

>New spore spawn
Damn that look like fun.

Is there a version of that without the AM2R logo?

Chronological order of all Metroid games:
Metroid / Metroid Zero Mission
Metroid Prime / Metroid Prime Pinball
Metroid Prime First Hunt Demo / Metroid Prime Hunters
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
Metroid Prime Federation Force
Metroid 2 The Return of Samus / AM2R Return of Samus
Super Metroid
Metroid Other M
Metroid Fusion

Only Metroid Prime Pinball and Metroid Prime First Hunt Demo are non-canon.

No, but I have that done for you in a flash.

Will do then. Gotta get that sensor bar and GC to Wii U adapter for Dolphin now.

>people often forgot about the spider ball in the original
To be fair once you get the Space Jump the Spider Ball becomes obsolete, watching James and Mike playing Metroid 2 and completely neglect the Space Jump was some infuriating shit.

Here you go.

Thanks a bunch man, what a great 30th anniversary its been.

>Trilogy Prime is also missing graphics and special effects
Shit, really? Is it because the Wii couldn't handle Prime 1 and 2 widescreen?

Is there a version of this with the night tileset like in

There is not.

Can we start over again from 2079?

pretty sure it was just some sparks and things that were on the arm cannon for prime 1, everything else is still there iirc

It's missing a small handful of effects. I had to specifically look for them.

>never played this game
>haven't played a Metroid game since Super Metroid back in the fucking 90's
>clicked on this thread since I have a boner for fan games made by people who seem to genuinely be into it
>see this

Nigga I wonder if you need some fucking medication. Take a fucking screenshot holy shit whatever has you stuck is the least of your worries.

yeah, because samus killing the queen in metroid 2 TOTALLY made them go away didn't it. I mean this is just the baby but they are all over the fuckin galaxy anyway, thanks to fed and space pirates.

found the vid
youtube.com/watch?v=zGjgfSwOPw0
and in looking for it a nice explanation
gamefaqs.com/boards/960329-metroid-prime-trilogy/51548004
Original Prime cannon effects where shoddily done and didn't work with Trilogy's moving arm, water ripples don't work because of the updated engine

to be fair it's super easy to get into that area accidentally and there is no way out, getting the powerbomb requires killing all the metroids in that area.

Op here... some user is working in what you request but with samus plus the baby.

I hope he deliver soon.

I have a feeling the Chozo said "what could go wrong" a lot

They have a lot more in common with the Space Pirates than its ever acknowledged honestly
>lets just fuck some shit up, we've got bird magic

I made a version without the glow effect emanating from the Suit lights. Let me know if anyone wants a version without the logo.

>yo we essentially control the galaxy
>ok let's make a self replicating constantly evolving parasitic energy sapping bio weapon that can reduce worlds to ruin that essentially has a mind of it's own
>good idea friend.

do it

How did they manage to let so many get off-world? They were intended to stay on their homeworld. It's not as if they can survive the vacuum of space, it's too cold.

You're a cool guy, keep being cool user.

They made them in order to contain the X parasite.