Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lPyhlybViJw
youtube.com/watch?v=PK0X3Ql56XE
youtu.be/RYnFIRc0k6E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is Chris Beyond repair?

>both are leaning back in the same direction

Is this some kind of autistic gesture?

Who would you rather be; Christian Chandler or Anthony Burch?

It's the dark second chapter in the greek tragedy of his life. Only thing left is catharsis.

Current Chris chan...? Fuck that's a hard choice

Anthony Burch for sure. Sup Forums only hates him because they are way more similar than either would ever admit.

Burch,
While a massive cuck he isn't as big a failure as Chris chan

Burch in a heartbeat. Fantasizing about fucking your cute sister is better than fantasizing about fucking your 80 year old mother.

>mfw when an autist like Chris can easily beat any Sonic game in 1 day while I can barely get through Zone 3 in Sonic 1.

Who's the top dude? I know who he is, but I want to know his name so I can learn more.

youtube.com/watch?v=lPyhlybViJw

Chris chan lives such a depressing life.

Eventually his mom will die as well and there will be no one left to take care of him.

Easily Burch. CWC can't even get cucked because that would still require a basic amount of interaction with girls. Plus, I'd rather not die of taint rot

>There is the chance that reincarnation exists
>There is the chance that you will be reincarnated as Chris Chan

Chris chan has led a life that he/she is proud of. If you were him, you'd be just as blissfully deluded.
And, hey, you're STILL not Anthony Burch.

>if the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics is proven to be true there are near infinite alternate realities where you are Anthony Burch

Anthony for sure, at least he can turn his life around.

Chris is past the point of no return, he'll be either in jail or dead in a few years.

>near infinite
>near
>infinite

quite literally, yes

there's an enormous necrotic abscess between his asshole and his balls that will get infected and soon kill him, unless barb dies first and he lands in the hands of the state

We arent cucks

How do you repair that which is not broken?
The only thing shattered about him is his sanity, and that is an acceptable thing to sacrifice in exchange for the eldritch powers flowing through his veins.

>being a cuck who chooses a life of cuckoldry
>being an autistic man with a fucked up dick
This isn't even a choice, if you became Anthony Burch you could at least start to turn his life around.

I don't wanna go to the hospital to get an abscess drained so Burch. This is such an easy choice.

what?

There's only a finite number though because the universe has existed for a finite amount of time.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

RESHIRAAAAAAAAAM

LUBBY
CHUDDER

Honestly, Anthony Burch.
Comparing both, it's much easier to get life back on track as Burch.

>Sup Forums is a bunch of cucks
uh...really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=PK0X3Ql56XE

>Choose to become Chris-chan
>Die of an abscess a few months later

I choose life over death. Maybe I could start writing decent stories at Gearbox.

One is a choice that can still be salvaged.
The other is living a live where your taint is quite literally killing you and you have mental problems.

Moltres

LET'S GO SAVE MY WIFE RESHIRAAAAAAAM!

Is "dead" on option?

>fantasizing about fucking your 80 year old mother.
For the love of god, please explain.

Just post more pictures like this user

Life of a cuck isn't worth salvaging!

Neither is a life of a translesbian autistic manchild.
But if I gotta pick between two huge mistakes, I pick the least worst one.

The Un-clit.

man i wonder whos gonna die first

I hope he get a sticky like the videogames guy

test

>mfw he dies and Nintendo makes a Sonichu amiibo

I can't see his face anymore, after I saw the video of him cumming out from his "pussy" it was the most disturbing thing I have ever seen on Sup Forums

Saying Nintendo will make a sonic anything still kind of triggers me, I should be used to this

That was him? Holy fucking shit, fuck

Burch. At least Burch can repair himself, he won't, but, at least he never gave himself a taint vagina.

That wasn't Chris, it was some other guy. It's a fucked up video, but it's not him.

chris used to make me laugh, now he just makes me want to vomit

I think I want to see this.

you can get one on ebay right now

This site will be a fucking mad house when he dies

Zyzz, some Australian fuck boy who was contained to one board on regard to interest paid to him and who was only active for a few years still gets talked about to this day. A few hours of videos and hundreds of photos and posts exist. Chris, meanwhile, has been known and a topic of site wide issues for an entire decade. He has hundreds of hours of videos, thousands upon thousands of posts, and an entire wiki devoted to him. People have cataloged his life more than Darwin cataloged finches in the galapagos. Chris will be remembered likely for as long as this site exists. And that is the sad part; his pathetic excuse of a life, his frailties and failings, the tragedy of his existence will be immortalized. Books of him will be written. In the future, when man colonizes other planets, lonely astronomers who have spent their youth in this hell hole like many before them will name constellations after him.

I miss innocent Chris who just screamed at trolls and people who beat him in rapping contests. He's just disgusting now.

But the real question is what happens to Sonichu once chris is gone?

>People have cataloged his life more than Darwin cataloged finches in the galapagos

it's true though, chris is one of the most well-documented people of all time, barring that guy who wrote like ten pages about every single day of his life

burch obviously.
odds you wake up as nick bate
evens you wake up as chris chan

rollin'

not even fair, burch hands down. cwc isn't even human

>autist obsessing over other autist's life

Well, what do you expect it would happen?

youtu.be/RYnFIRc0k6E

Do you think the senile Barb is sometimes confusing Chris with his late Dad and he's taking advantage of that. .. Situation?

I swear to God, one day i will make a movie about Chris.

rolling rolling rolling what

not unless his taint abscess kills him first.

I would rather kill my self.

I dunno man. Chris has shown some pretty sad moments of lucid self awareness before.

Depends. Will I behave like them? Or can I fix shit and change my ways? As Burch at least i'm in a normal healthy body and can uncuck myself. As Chris i'm fucked entirely.

Of course everyone hates Anthony Burch and Chris Chan actually has fans. Probably more fans.

Then, he forgets everything once he plays on his PS4