Battle stations /bst/

let's see what you've got.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=565en7GyamI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Portrait mode for code is lousy because most people go over the 120 character column limit.

It's good spirited of you either way though.

it's irc...

Hold the fuck up
Are you watching fucking v4c

nope. getting ready to play mushihimesama

This infuriates me. How fucking hard is it to split a long line into two rows? New line and indent

>has a portrait monitor
>plays arcade games on landscape monitor using less than 50% of the screen for the game
What is the matter with you?

You live in a world where people don't give a fuck.

Your loss.

i have a 40" monitor i use for tate.

I have the same cube as you

>that satsuki figure
my nigga

it's funny, this was my first ever cube but turned out for be a very high quality one.

I wish TI6 never ended ):

why do you have a picture of the joker on your wall?

Here ya go.
It's been replaced with a Evangelion picture.

Just moved ps3 to living room though

I hope the user who writes comments on anons battlestations shows up again
The shit he did last thread was hilarious

How do you deal with mismatched screen sizes? 30", 24", and 45" here

By just using them for different uses
Usually have discord or a Sup Forums thread on left monitor and a game or anime up on right monitor and those are their exclusive uses

Yeah, that was pretty fun. He wasn't even rude, which is rare whenever someone decides to meme battlestation pictures. Legitimately funny OC is hard to come by lately on Sup Forums.

Yeah, that's how I do it, what I meant was wallpapers but I realize you can just set different ones. It doesn't bother me too much though.

hey there

what chart do you have framed there?

Last battlestation pic I have before being raided

very nice collection. i just have the one cube and one burr puzzle.

ive parted with most of it. that was taken after some were sold. i have less left than that pic

some i can get a hundred or 2 hundred for

raided for what?

nah

that's one fuckin messed up monitor layout friendo

Yeah, the sizes are way off. I'm trying to sell the 30" off but people are scared that it doesn't work. I hate CL for this reason since I get emails and calls asking about the condition when it's personally being used by me.

>ibuypower

Everyone of these threads until you like it.

these threads only remind me that i'm poor and that my battlestation is a total mess

That's a decent setup though I would think that you should get a bigger TV for simulations and have it raised just a tad.
Pic anyways user, no one really shitpost in these.

Legitimately jealous of your shadowbox, here.

user, you don't have hair. What's that tanktop you're wearing and do you have character pillows? I bet they're really cute.

Wow! A cardioid mic! Do you do any extensive voice over work through your talent agency or do sound design for things?

That's odd though, I don't see any acoustic treatment in your room, nor do I see a preamp or audio interface. You didn't just blow all that money for a high quality microphone to do something pants on head retarded like use it to stream or skype, did you?

you underestimate what i mean by "total mess"

Nah, that's a just a bit messy. It could be much, much worse.

why are poorfags even allowed to post in these threads?

Nice suzuhito Yasuda wallpaper

Because we're all sub-humans in one way or another.

i shouldn't be, i'm not even on the "i don't have the fanciest stuff but i'm comfy" category i'm just plain shit

anyone got any dark, led-lit battlestations? redecorating the mancave and need inspiration

what kind of shithole are you from?
east europe? russia?

you've got 2016 all figured out. it's only going to get worse from here

>cardiod mics are high quality by nature of having a fucking standard pickup pattern
You're trying too hard, user

Comfortable

>that power switch box
Bro you're giving me flashbacks to my parents old office room when i was like 7

user, that is a 100 dollar USB mic. Stop being a faggot.

Shadow of the Shadow of the Colossus score signed by Tommy Tallarico and Emmanuel Fratianni

youtube.com/watch?v=565en7GyamI

>no chair mat
>camel crush
looks pretty comfy otherwise

what's this?

do you live in a trailer

hey cletus

Simple setup

holy shit

good morning