Game let's you be a dick

>game let's you be a dick
>it's more fun to be a dick
>you get the bad ending for being a dick

Fuck that. What game lets me be a dick and get the true ending?

Witcher 3.

Shin Megami Tensei 3: Noctune

The true demon ending is tough as fuck to do though

Witchs house

this one

Overlord 2, actually, both ways you are a dick, but you just choose what kind of dick you want to be.

Infamous 2

Well, its the best end, but due to internal disputes they changed the canon ending to the good option.

Alpha Protocol doesn't have a "best" ending but you can still get a satisfying one even if you've made enemies with everyone you could.

Hell you get specific bonuses for being enemies with certain people, and your handlers.

Soul Nomad and the World Eaters
Dick ending is you devouring everything and everyone, absorbing the powers of heroes, deities, and your best friends, then blowing up the world and going to another universe just to blow up that world to be an even huger dick
Just because your character thought it'd be fun

I thought they based the canon ending on trophy data?

metro 2033's canon ending is the bad one

OFF

Rust

It does not have a story, but being a dick is the most profitable way to live.

Any Wario game

Hell unless you are a dick in some cases alot of the antagonists get off scott free. That game was an underated wonderful experiment at the effect of player choices. Didn't it have a record for the most dialogue options in a game or something?

didn't realise you could make this guy tie up some loose ends at the agency if you present him a full dossier of goss on someone else

Guy always got away from me before I realised this

What an odd collection of characters to draw together

>you have to antagonize the shit out of him AND befriend another guy in on the fuckover plan before you even get fucked over, foil all that guy's world-wide plans and also drop the secret fact that the girl Marburg killed in the "right choice" was his daughter on him.
>THEN YOU CAN KILL HIM

It's hilarious that a guide dangit moment isn't for the secret broken ass weapon, it's just to kill a guy you will most certainly want to kill by the end of the game.

>What game lets me be a dick and get the true ending?
Sunset Overdrive

Dark Messiah of Might & Magic

You either end up ruling the world by yourself or ruling it together with your old man who will one day pass it on to you. And you can either keep or kill the succubus that's been with you the whole game, your call.

So you want to be an ass but you don't want to experience any of the consequences for being an ass?

Fallout New Vegas

>any of the consequences for being an ass?
>Implying being an ass only results in bad things

Considering the outcome that gives you the most freedom and is the most fun to do is the "fuck everyone I'm in charge ending" you are correct.

Saints row series, 3 specifically withe the "moral" choices and duke nukem

Metro 2033

Nuking literal spawns of hell is "bad"

They vaporised heaven, they vaporised hell.
Where were the angels and devils to go?

>WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS
>shrug

It was a internal dispute, the lead writer wanted to go with the Beast ending but the faggots in the studio cried because it wasn't the good ending. After awhile, they decided to go on trophy data.

Trophy data was a flawed way to base it on anyways.As the evil ending required you to be a dick all game, not evil, just doing dickish things for no reason. If you logically sided with the Beast, but had played not being a dick, you had to spend 4 hours killing street performers and police officers before you could pick the Beast ending.

The best solution would have made a game for each ending.

Mask of the betrayer

They really still could do that, too bad it probably would just be an edgier second son.

>help Lucifer plot a coup against the kingdom of heaven

neat

And also prevent your world from recreating itself because fuck it I guess?

They literally wanted peace, but just couldn't communicate it without words.

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

>let us you

Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden
You go to hell if you die, but it's more like an easter egg than a punishment.

Well, I communicate with Nukes.

Sorry they didn't understand my carefully worded message.

Undertale gives you the best path for being bad.

Any GTA

This. If you make some changes to the antagonists' plan, you not only tie up every loose end connected to your past with Alpha Protocol, you also inherit Halbech, the world's top military contractor, months before conflicts in East Asia in Middle East reach their peak.

Catherine

Fuck over your girlfriend for another bitch and then have her all over your dick while her father watches.

Blood omen: Legacy of Kain

Great game, sucks that its exclusive

Best Ending

This fo sho, familia.

Dishonored bad ending so you can actually have fun
>'here's 200 different ways to kill your enemies all of them are super fun'
>'or you could crouch around and use one ability and a QTE CQC attack to knock them out '
>'don't try to kill anyone unless you want the bad ending teehee'
The city gets overrun with rats, who cares?

undertale

He said be a dick, not be a bottom bitch

are there any other games where you can be a bottom bitch?

Any Legend of Zelda.

Fable 2 doesn't give you a bad ending and rewards you with a ton of money for being a dick. There are literally no repercussions for being evil. If anything you're punished for being good.

New Vegas' best ending is if you fuck off all the factions and go your own way.

Being a full dick is still part of the best ending, and DLC let's you Blow up the two major factions with nukes

Starless?

He almost got me with the fake reset.