What are some games where I can drift? Preferably co-op

What are some games where I can drift? Preferably co-op.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Q9AcL4rPhw
youtube.com/watch?v=8sArLR04ABg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CTR

COOL VIBRATIONS

Pfff why is Dracula driving a car
You can turn into a bat and shit
Sill ass Dracula stop driving that car you stupid piece of shit asshole motherfucker

rfactor

How do i get my initial d racing fix on pc? are there any exiting games where i can just mod in akina or anything like that?

see: plus the ultimate stage mod
you could also emulate the ps2 or psp ports of some of the arcade games

Apply yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=6Q9AcL4rPhw

street stage is easily emulateable and is pretty good. Also,
FD>FC

>tfw Nakazato will always be the show chump who always loses/crashes despite having the most heart
>tfw he'll never get with cow-tits Sayuki

Feels bad, he was my second favorite character in the whole series

every thread
It's true though, he ended up being one of the most sympathetic characters somehow

Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3. ISOs are plentiful, and runs well on PCSX2. No multiplayer sorry, but a great game I can't push enought.

>tfw just cruising the highways
comfiest racing game imho

Holy shit guys i want something like Wangan Midnight

literally

Its just because he was bold and he raced the people you wanted to lose (barring Takumi), he just ended up being the punk who had the lamest gimmick for a racer so he could just easily be beaten

>MUH GEEETEEEARRUUUU
>MUH GRIPZ

Is it? I haven't played too much, but at start it's really slow

The fuck did I just watch?

>grip
>gimmick
the drifto run is just a show for the crowd. In the time attack the grip run beats the drift run ez. GRIP and GT-R not DRIFT and shitboxes ok.

it takes a bit to get going and build your car up. plus it even has the wangan-sen in it

youtube.com/watch?v=8sArLR04ABg
The raddest ad campaign ever

>we will never get a Nakazato x Sayuki doujin

>a song typically played on the organs is used in the ad
>Nakazato's theme is LITERALLY opened up with with Toccata and Fugue in D Minor on the organs

DEEPEST

LORE

Kind of offtopic, but does anyone have the picture of Initial D girls that calls almost all of them shit.

All the girls in Initial D are shitty barring Kyoko who was pure but Keisuke was too autistic to get the succ I've only finished up until Extra Stage 2, I haven't even started season yet. Hoping she shows up again

>a side character not getting forgotten and tossed aside as soon as their race is over
i got some bad news

and this one too for completion's sake

>tfw your car doesn't like engine braking
that's what happens when you drive a Kia crossover

Why is Special Stage so hard?

Why is Dracula driving a car?

>Cow tits
>A negative

a faggot made this

Nakazato a cuck richfag who can't into dorifto
Pic related was the better driver

>liking THICC
kill yourself

>literally scared of cornering

I want to die.
I want to not wake up tomorrow.

>the parts that are supposed to be fat are fat
>rest of her is rail thin

Ok bud

>he doesn't like eye-shadow wearing boys
baka

at least he didn't crash his car like a faggot and develop PTSD from racing altogether

rally championship 2000

Trackmania.

my old yaris loves that shit

I still can't get over how much of a cuck Takumi is. That girl has been fucked by so many people even whilst dating him and yet he goes full john marston on her. Pathetic.

Surprised noone mentioned it, Absolute Drift is a great little game

takumi was really kind of an awkward introvert when not racing, so it made sense that he'd latch onto someone like that. especially when he'd been carrying a torch for a while

NIGHT OF FIRE

Need for speed 2015 :)

Okay memes aside playing with 7 of your mates is fun but apart from that it is trash. You can't just to a 90 degree turn at 80+ mph

Dirt Rally is pretty fucking dagumi when you grab a 4wd car and race on col de turini (or monte carlo in general).