Furi

What did you all think of this game? I just got around to beating it earlier and I have to say, fuck the red sword guy. Loved the game though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdvnOKAPdCgPqXYqwVDPthcDaO_70JN9D
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Come on, I know one of you had to have played it

What platforms?

I played it on PC but it's out on PS4 as well.

if by red sword guy you mean the second to last boss, he was piss easy. Invisisniper cunt was the worst one

Final two bosses were incredibly underwhelming, other than that it was fun

I didn't haven't any issues with her, although her final form was annoying. The red guy was pretty difficult for me. I'm good at parrying but I was too quick to start slashing and had to teach myself to slow down and really understand his patterns.

Yea I meant final form. Took me at least 15 tries to get past it. It's the hardest part in the game for me
I get what you mean during the last two forms. He does do some attacks faster than you can switch from attack to block. His first two bars are easy though. Never takes me more than 30 seconds

I got to the point where 1st and 2nd form were easy, but yeah he was too sporadic with the 3rd phase. The final mothership boss was a pain in the ass, I didn't like having to only use the gun, especially the laser part.

I completely forgot about The Star. Man. Fuck that boss. Picking to destroy the mothership is the type of shit that kills S runs

I got a D on mine, total blow to my ego. I think I may have fucked my run by choosing to reset my fight each time I lost the first health bar on one of the more annoying bosses. I almost want to replay the game to get a better rating, but fuck.

I've beaten it several times over. I fucking love this game, it's one of the games I've have the absolute most fun with recently. The soundtrack is fucking banging, too.

I haven't played much of it on Furier yet, just The Chain, but I like how it adds new movesets to the bosses instead of just ramping up enemy damage and health.

Fuck, this game deserves more attention than it gets.

I'll have to try out the game on a different difficulty. I need to let my thumbs chill for a while though.

Don't even attempt Furier until you can consistently get A-rank on Furi difficulty. The first boss is a completely different beast, to say nothing of later ones.

Fun game

someone beat all the bosses without getting hit

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdvnOKAPdCgPqXYqwVDPthcDaO_70JN9D

One of the best games I played all year right up there with Titan Souls and DS3

Fucking love it!
The music is so awesome too.

But im stuck that that sniper bitch' last phase .__.

Anybody ordered their copy?

>tfw can't get past the fourth bosses final phase.
Help pls

If you shoot one of the vertical projectiles that form part of the grid as they fall from the top of the screen to the bottom, you can get some breathing space.

Other than that, all you can do is try and time your dodges so you cross a wave and a grid line at the same time.

You're gonna love the final stage of the seventh boss.

>Sold out
welp