Lets have a 3x3 thread shall we...

Lets have a 3x3 thread shall we? Finally understood how to play CK2 about a mouth ago and now I have almost 700 hours into it. I may have a problem.

4/5

3/4 SMT 4 is good, but not anything more.
6/6 I'm surprised to see a Lego game.

7/7
3/9
4/9

stand aside plebs, true god tier taste incoming

6/6
You're good people.

6/6
Best Zelda, best MGS, best Battlefront.

7/7
Prefer P3P but I'll let Golden pass.

A lot of good taste this so far.

I regret selling my lego games
3/3

7/8
It was either that or Nocturne or SJ I diged it for the fusion and the music score. And I despise P4 also try out the original Dues ex, much better in my opinion.

3/3
>god tier taste
>Skyrim on 3x3
Honestly I thought it was ok but fuck me if it was dumbed down to all hell. I still dont know why they made torso and legs one piece.

5/5
CK2 Took vampire out of my 3x3 desu

Is that FFT for the psp? I remember having a copy of it but I lost it and I feel ashamed

> Is that FFT for the psp?
Yeah, played it first on a PAL PS1, first time I saw it in colour was on PSP.
Honestly prefer the newer localisation as well.

The game is filled with retarded issues, but I've been playing TES for as long as I can remember, before I even knew I to read, let alone read english, and Skyrim is the one I had the most fun with. I also have a huge hard-on for snow.

>liking a game because it has snow in it
you think you've heard the most retarded shit possible but it just keeps coming

>It was either that or Nocturne or SJ I diged it for the fusion and the music score. And I despise P4 also try out the original Dues ex, much better in my opinion
You should try SMT I if you haven't already, at times I found it better than Nocturne.
P4 has yet to be topped when it comes to MegaTen for me, though I haven't tried DDS.
I have played the original, really liked it, but I enjoyed Human Revolution more. That said, I'm more interested in doing another DX playthrough than a HR playthrough.

5/5
>Prefer P3P but I'll let Golden pass.
Preferring P3P to anything in the Persona series triggers me user. At least make it FES.

2/2
5/6
3/3
0/2
1/1

2/2
2/3
2/2
4/4
3/3

To each their own I guess

I fall in love with morrowind the moment I levitated using a ring I enchanted and summening all the demons then zapping the peasants of balmora. Then making a Flynn/SMT protgag character.

I atcually have beaten SMT 1 I think the only important SMT games I have yet to beat are, SMT 2 (half way) P2EP (waiting on translations) and PQ if we are counting that.

2/1
4/7
very good
nice
2/2
2/3

4/4

top middle one is looking familiar as does the bottom right.

1/1

I know Tribes is dead but the idea of it is why it's up there.

collage just screams "eastern european"

>second worst gears of war
>worst kane and lynch
>worst saint's row
wew lad

BG2 and Daily Premonition

fuuuuck you
FUUUCK YOU

>second worst gears of war
seriously?

what makes you say that user?

Don't you like snow?

what kind of fucking retarded question is that
you sound like some teenie bopper girl that thinks an entire tv show or movie or whatever is good because her favorite boy band makes a cameo in it

>being this max-jelly because his favorite game doesn't have snow

I am thankful for the fact that I will never be as much of an insufferable faggot as you

Are you implying that your favorite game won't become instantly better if it had snow in it?

great taste

4/6
5/7
4/5
4/6
5/6

8/8 fucking great taste user.

>he thinks dodge-and-strike is good

>mgs
>zelda
>lego

I cringed a little bit but it's ok, you like fear.