Backtracking: The series

>Backtracking: The series

How can anyone like this garbage?

You backtrack with new gear that lets you blow through the older areas easily and get to newer ones. It's oddly rewarding. Coming back with some form of flying or super speed that you previously didn't have is sweet as hell.

How the fuck do I crawl bois

Hold down crouch to go prone.

Are there any bullshit things that I should be aware about in Super Metroid/Fusion? Aside from bombing suspicious walls and shit like that

If you don't know where to go, it's the glass tube.

It has been proven there are different kinds of gamers. Gamers who prefer exploration to fulfilling challenges or dominating enemies enjoy the shit out of Metroid.

Your shit taste does not invalidate other people's.

There are only a few enemies that cannot be outright destroyed.

Fuck you. That's how.

You don't need to play the games to see the main attraction.

I have the worst attention span, and backtracking makes it fucking even worse. I'll give it another go, because what I played of it was kind of fun.

op is a faggot

You're underaged.

You don't like exploration?

I don't know OP, why people love to ''play'' fucking movies like Uncharted 4?
Theres the answer.

What year is it?

But it's not a movie. It's an experience. You interact with the story via gameplay.

2016, son.

Then why the fuck am I seeing the backtracking meme like some impressionable kid just watched a marathon of X-Play?

You didn't get my point user.
OP thinks Metroid is garbage cos backtracking.
I think games like Uncharted 4 are garbage cos i want more gameplay and less ''muh feelings on a journey'' bs.
OP hate backtracking and i hate games trying to be movies, simple right?

I fell asleep playing Uncharted 4. It was full of cliches and basically a walking simulator, can't believe how that would get anything above 50 on metacritic. Meanwhile games with GAMEPLAY get shat on.