Vault Sup Forums

What's going on in there?

>ITT: we're living in a vault

A vault where everyone is a socially anxious autistic dick.

Who came on the mister handy AGAIN?

PROTECTRONS ARE NOT FOR SEX

Can the med bay please STOP YELLING OVER THE INTERCOM?!

a bunch of paranoid people thinking they are inside a videogame.

Alright, who let the Deathclaw in?

WHO TOOK MY COPY OF DONKEY KONG 64

THE OVERSEER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS

All women have either been raped to death, or committed suicide. A new male stratotype termed "fuckable beta" becomes their replacement. Life goes on as usual with everyone hating each other and everything, sitting in front of screens in dark rooms

I am so fucking tired of you fucking idiots leaving the god damn Skub everywhere.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU RETARDS EVEN LIKE ABOUT SKUB?

Someone rewrote the historical database. There are now records for a narcotic called jet. Im pretty sure this isnt a real drug, What the fuck is a brahmin?

I don't know what this jet thing is but it really smells nice haha

Day 20:

The main doors to each subjects rooms have been unlocked, allowing them to explore and interact with the rest of the vault freely

Day 40:

Vault inhabitants continue to show no interest in communicating physically and in person with one another, and would rather use the anonymous interlinked terminal system set up in the vault to talk, or rather argue with eachother.

Day 60:

The inhabitants have shown to lack even the most elementary of social skills, as well as personal hygiene and manners. Though they clearly lack self esteem, they continue to act as though they have even the slightest bit of confidence and self-content on the terminal systems.

Hoew many days till they start plowing each other's boipussy? :3

Great I just realize I'm stuck in an underground chamber with thousands of smelly virgins

They'll be dead long before then.

Someone would. One of them would be crazy enough to rape the prettiest boy.

Your SPECIAL for the vault is based off the last 7 digits of your post.

The experiment that the vault is based on can only determined by someone with 6 agility and 9 luck.

Add 1 to each digits so you don't have 0s but you can have 10

Jews did this and FUCK YOU SEAN MURRAY

jesus christ

Alright guys who the fuck signed into my terminal and replaced all my files with "PCucks btfo"?

Yes yes yes
Thank you for getting me rock hard at 2 am

Anybody got the screengrabs of the vault made up of shifting one-room cells with holes in each of the six surfaces?

I don't know which one of you cockmonglers drank the last nukacola but when I get back from the outside I'm locking my drinks up.

Maybe I can come over and help you with that too?

Nerds with depression are jacking off

Hey guys, why do we keep those bottlecaps in our drawers? We should really throw them away.

>tfw no vault-tec designated gf

I dunno about you but when the qt 3.14 wastelander girls come by I'm gonna have the fat stacks of bottlecaps needed to impress that irradiated pussy.

Why the fuck does this Todd guy keep screaming that we need to look more 50s?

Why the fuck does everyone know how to use a gun when we've spent 10 generations in a closet?

How come we need to fear abductions from synthetic humanoids when the microchip was never invented?

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE POSTING IN HERE?
WE'RE ALL RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO EACHOTHER

But user, we don't even know if anyone out there is still alive, nor if bottlecaps can even be currency.

>Why the fuck does this Todd guy keep screaming that we need to look more 50s?
I don't know man, that fucking overseer freaks me out.
Remember when he was going around threatening people asking for money for that new new "mountain climbing" experiment of his?
What the hell's a mountain anyway?

I knew it was you Derek.
Read a book for once you goon.

the microchip was in fact invented in mainline fallout timeline it was just reserved for military use and wasn't used much in consumer electronics till the 2060s and 70s. Not that unrealistic if you consider we've had fax technology as long as we've had telephones but telephone companies suppressed the technology because they felt it challenged their business model and only let up around the late 80s and early 90s. Email did away with faxes after that. Only the military made much use of the machines from their inception till the 90s or so rolled around.

one of the major issues with vaults even as far back as 1 was that you didn't see all the support facilities you'd need to keep one running, hydroponics bays (no reason NOT to have them) gun ranges, kitchens, etc is quite frankly there's no reason to include that stuff in the games. Get the point across, have some collapsed tunnels or just never go there. No reason for security guards NOT to train with pistols. they just need a place to do it.

hey fuck you, I been outside. I can only get that Mr. Handy in the medbay to cough up antirad drugs once a week but I been outside. Only talked to a dried up zombie bitch but there's people out there and they trade in caps.

Fuck. If things keep up like this I'm gonna chase some zombie pussy. Why the fuck aren't there any girls in this vault? Does the medbay have some weird synthetic womb shit at least?

Which one of you cucks took my 10mm?

10mm? Sorry, nobody has taken your cock.

Uh-oh guys
I j-just cumed on water chip and it stoped working.
What to do?

Ah shit I just got assigned as vault fry cook, what did my fellow dwellers get?

Fuck you. I know you are going to cum in every dish.

Overseer's log: Residents have refused all food and liquid besides water. When asked why, they mumbled about "Amerifats." Possible Chinese spies?

I hope you enjoy that cram sandwich

>anti skub cuck

None of you can have my Sneaky Suit. She is mine.

No, we're stuck in here with you.
After all, you're no better than us.

REEEE normies get out of my Sup Forumsault

Those branches are too big to be faggots.

Personal Log:
STOP HACKING MY MONITOR YOU FUCKING KEKS, IF I WAKE UP AND FIND MORE ASCII DICKS ON MY DESKTOP I WILL PUT A LANDMINE IN MY DESK SET TO GO OFF WHEN IT SOMEONE POSTS RARE PEPES

Why the fuck aren't there any girls and why the fuck are there so many guys pretending to be girls in this vault?

Hey Mr Janitor, go check out B2 Hallway-A3. Someone left a nice big smelly surprise for you.

I'll trade a mint grognak issue #1 for a blowjob

Fuck this shit, I knew I should have jointed the Sup Forums vault instead

>entire vault full of big guys

What are you, straight?