Remember when you didn't have to do this to make steam not show you trash?

Remember when you didn't have to do this to make steam not show you trash?

Any more i'm missing?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Pixel Graphics/?snr=1_5_9__409#p=0&tab=NewReleases
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Female Protagonist

Remove Early Access products
Remove indieshit

Episodic

Story heavy

why even have early access

Remember when captchas made sense?
me neither

Do indie devs get upset by getting hit with blacklists like thi?

>hurr durr i don't know what to play there is nothing good hurr durr pc gaming sucks

Op in a few days.

Memes.

>defending shit like RPG maker games

Butthurt Undertale fan

>Strategy
>Sandbox
>Turn-based
Shit taste

>Turn-Based , Strategy

really now.

Memes are alright

First-person
Third-person

>moot (who?) removes the captcha for like a week
>immediatly followed by every board being spammed with anontalk links or"earn money" shit, except Sup Forums that is spammed with aussie memes
we should be grateful for the sacred renigger

I've used the same steam account for eight years and didn't know you could do this

Remember when you could completely hide certain sections on the Steam store homepage? Remember how they disabled that and now you're stuck with every fucking section because you can't disable the "games" checkbox?

>Turn-Based
>Strategy
Personal preference, there are a few i like but I'm not likely to play a random one discovered through steam though.

>Sandbox
Objectively shit

Sandbox genre is a shitty early access meme

I'm pretty sure I can think of several quality games that fit under every one of those tags

Games are never finished anyways. "going gold" will be synonymous with "abandon-ware" before long.

It's newish

>Turn based
>Jrpg
>Strategy
Possibly visual novel along with the other 3 could be removed based on personal preference but you are 100% correct in the rest. You could probably add open world and crafting. I would say indie but there are good indie games on steam.

I'm getting real sick of people whining about steam. you'd think steam was the devil if you only ever listened to this place.

shovelware, weebshit, incomplete games, lazy pixelshit, ports that are begged for, garbage ports, poorly optimized games. it never ends.

... and yet despite all of that, PC gaming is still better than consoles.

oh I forget RPG Maker games. but maybe that fits under "shovelware" like everything else.

Undertale is not an RPG maker game

what is this "discovery queue"?

>RPGMaker games
>bad
No

I've actually picked up a few decent ones for a dollar or two. What gets me is people who try to sell them for 10+ dollars.

yeah it's game maker. but people don't care, it kind of looks like an RPG maker game.

the funny thing is I watched a youtube video the other day titled "167 Indie Games made in Clickteam Fusion / MMF" and there were a shitload of steam games in that video made with that engine and I had no idea.

I've noticed that a lot of indie games aren't advertising what engine they're using. AM2R being a game maker game is super interesting to me but the author doesn't credit GM anywhere.

store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Pixel Graphics/?snr=1_5_9__409#p=0&tab=NewReleases

This is my favourite tag :3

The problem with a lot of those engines is people do a shit job with them or just reuse bought assets like people do with unity. They can be done well am2r was reused assets but that was the point and it was a free fan game. Then you have examples like Hearthstone that you would probably never know was unity from looking at it.

Choices matter
Epic
Open world
Story-rich

>Shovel Knight
>Super Meat Boy
>not the best platormers released on PC in this Decade