Its a pat tries to talk articulately episode

>its a pat tries to talk articulately episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1my1lri6Kkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Underage leave. No one cares about your e-celeb shit.

>>>/reddit/

>it's a pat comes to retarded conclusions about a games story episode

>its a matt is autistic episode

>it's a Liam defends shit games episode

>constantly making simpsons references

>It's a "Pat gets excited by things and reminds me why I even subscribed to them when I saw the Epic Yarn video"

Those are the best. They're almost as good as the "Everyone thinks Pat is wrong again, so go in extra hard on him, but Pat is actually right this time". That's a rare one, but it's wonderful every time it happens.

>something cool happens
>everyone shouts "OOOOOOHHHH!!!"

Who is the best friend and why is it Woolie?

Stop posting on Sup Forums, Matt's wife.

>spiderman Civil War trailer getting avoided like landmine by Liam and Woolie and them constantly shutting down any discussion of it
>pat
>it was in the fucking TRAILER
>WE TALKED ABOUT IT SEVERAL FUCKING TIMES
>IT'S BEEN KNOWN FOR YEARS AND WE'VE HAD CONVERSATIONS ABOUT IT
>EVERYONE IS DISCUSSING IT
>WHAT IS ACTUALLY WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Man that spoiler culture nonsense is getting unbearable on the podcast.

>raspy, phlegmy inhalations all the time
That alone prevents him from being best

>The Civil War debacle
>And the Mighty No. 9 thing with Liam

I understand why Pat is angry the majority of the time now.

How will Liam damage control No Man's Sky?

who?

>question about artstyles on the podcast
>liam thinks graphical quality = artstyle
>starts saying the Order has a great artstyle

If something black happens near him he turns into more of a nigger. It's amazing. It's like a defensive reaction.

Don't know, but Pat is asking on modding advice for Skyrim and Fallout 4 on twitter. He admitted it's because of No Man's Sky. It's so shit he needs some distraction from it.

WHO?

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!

Liam > Woolie > Matt > Pat

I want to like you Liam, but you just keep pushing me away

You can tell when someone is underage, because they try to instantly cling to liam.

>Pat bought NMS
No wonder why i stopped watching the fucking zaibatsu some years ago, i'm glad i did

It's fucking 2016, shitlord

WHO? Is that the king of Canada or something? The guy who let that fire run wild?

WHERE'S THE WEED TRUDEAU? YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE WEED BUT ALL I SEE IS SAND NIGGERS.

And just like that all respect I had for Liam vanishes, utterly.

>its a woolie gets bodied on stream while playing top tier episode

>It's real

I should have expected it, but fucking Christ.

You shouldn't have had any to begin with

>It's a muffins = cakes argument episode

>tfw the cupcake debacle

This is what dreams are made of.
They made me wanna play NieR. Glad I did.

Muffins are just bald cupcakes

>All these replies
Why?
I get it, liberal, but why do you care so much?

CHARS FUCKING ZAKU IS PINK IN THE SHOW SALMON AS FICK GOD FUCKING DAMN IT SHIT SHIT SHIT
FUCK WOOLIE AND LIAM

Every time Liam melts down defending a bad game/movie/whatever I feel something difficult to describe.
I start empathizing as he gets sadder and sadder.
Then I feel joy.
Then I get annoyed that he's still going.

>Woolie thinks thunderbolt is the height of gundam
Like it is a okay ride but come on

Hyper partisanship. The cancer destroying democracy worldwide.

>If you kill your enemies they win

Also he has a very punchable smug face

Simpsons jokes are funny, but only season 4-10.

Justin "when you kill your enemies they win" Trudeau
Justin "don't call honor killings barbaric" Trudeau

>tfw watching their Deadly Premonition LP
>tfw they sounded so happy
>tfw Matt was actually funny
What changed?

I hate anyone that likes a politician in any serious capacity.

How will David Cage's upcoming addition to the Sadness saga surprise us?
Will it be good?

fuck that.

He married a fat trollop

It seems like it became more like a business, I guess.

Also DP is stupid as fuck but funny. That probably contributed.

on an isolated LP you will notice matt makes funny references and has witty humor and a bit of a child-like outlook on everything that is very charming

then you notice he makes the same references
over and over
in every other LP
with the same "humor"
and his childlike behavior stops being charming once you realize its not an act

Wait she's fat? I always thought she was pretty hot

These guys are legit comfy.
I like to use them as background noise.
Hearing them yuck it up is always great.

Why the fuck are they getting an office? I love these guys, but being 'professional' has always been priority number #1000. Case in point: it took these fucks years to even upgrade their recording equipment. Can they really even afford it on YTBuxs?

Cause it makes stuff easier for them. Will mean less general fuck ups if stuff is always just set up and not in their house

Not like it is an office with desks and shit, seems more like a small apartment from those pictures matt posted on twitter

>It's a "Woolie and Pat get basic JoJo trivia wrong" episode.

Gaffigan pls go

>Expecting someone that has only watched Unicorn OVAs and read summaries of every other show on /m/ to have decent opinions

It's easier just to ignore Woolie whenever he starts talking about mech stuff, because it's always the same copypasta'd complaints/praises from /m/.

Pat is a loser

he's a sad little man and nothing he says is even relatively funny or engaging

No

I'm currently binging on their LPs; whenever Liam comes on, I just immediately skip to the next. I don't even know why.

>tfw someone you're subbed to is lets playing a game you want to play, so you have to avoid all of their episodes on it until you play it.

I agree with this approach.
I've been able to tolerate NieR though. I wanna see Pat get more and more confused.

It's not even update /m/, ZZ is generally seen as an okay show even if it is one of the weaker early gundams

I know it's bait, but I do feel like answering.
I disagree. Pat has incredibly great humour and makes me laugh very hard at times, despite me being someone who laughs seldomly. I do think however lately he doesn't really put so much effort into making the viewers laugh anymore and it shows. But if he does it's really good stuff.

Can you guys tell me what it's about Liam, that makes you not watch Let's Plays with him?

I can't fucking watch any of these dude's content anymore.

Any game that I -
>Like
>Want to play at some point
>Some Weeb shit they are going to simultaneously 'ironically enjoy' while shitting on it and insulting the people who like/made it

Is just impossible for me to stand.

I legitimately think they can and have been funny but anything where they inject their opinions has a high chance of getting intolerable instantly, and they are just fucking shit at 90% of genres.

The last series of theirs I was able to finish was the last Halloween thing.

I dunno if being old is making me hate fun or what but damn. Just make them play more survival horror games or something.

>not funny
>annoying
>generally shit opinions
>likes playing Devil's avocado too often
That's just me though, I've never particularly liked him

As a gamer I respect Liam a lot because he's the only one that knows how to play video games.

Pat is straight up retarded unless he's replaying old Resident Evil games, and Woolie only knows fighting games, sort of. Matt I'm convinced doesn't even like video games.

>tfw you finish playing and start watching and get annoyed that the player is missing obvious shit or not understanding simple concepts

I swear they must constantly turn away from the screen to face whoever is talking with how much dialogue and shit they miss

Sup Forums, what is wrong with Matt?

Pat is a short fat ginger that makes a living by playing vidya and yet he is fucking a banging redhead and basically you're fucking retarded.

Drank the Kool-Aid to please "everyone", got a wife, is bad at video games, unironically enjoys Godzilla.

Autism. The real kind, not the generic insult kind.

It's a centralized place for recording, meaning there is no damn excuse for their constant fuckups.

>you will NEVER meet your Paige
youtube.com/watch?v=1my1lri6Kkc

I also always geat the feeling Matt doesn't enjoy videogames too much. And there is moments like that breakfast thing, which appears really odd to me.

Pat feels like he knows how the games i going to work, because he played so many games in his lifetime and makes assumptions which lead to his downfall.

I don't really know what the problem with Liam is. Sure some of his opinions suck, but my opinions alsod iffer from some of my best friends so whatever.

I don't see anything wrong with Woolie either. Sure his Orientation sucks worse than a limp fetus. Although everytime they do fisticuffs I get the feeling Woolie always takes the characters he is best with to beat his friends down, which i dislike strongly.

Despite their shortcomings I like all of em anyways.

>It's an underage eceleb thread

It's simple, you just have to get shorter.

these people are 29-31
they're not even in your survey bracket, fucking teenager

>Eceleb shit
>"How's your youtube channel"?
Which is worse Sup Forums?

You realize Sup Forums is satire, right? Anime nerds and social outcasts don't actually believe in white supremacy and jewish conspiracies.

The cupcake shit is retarded because those assholes are talking about cupcakes and muffins like they're somehow different. CUPCAKE IS A SYNONYM FOR MUFFIN YOU IDIOTS. THEY'RE TWO WORDS FOR THE LITERAL SAME THING.

Also hot dogs are NOT in any way sandwiches, holy shit what the fuck.

Nothing wrong with liking Godzilla, user.
Except his insistence on calling him Godzooky.

>Liam
>knows how to play video games.

I'll take "things that aren't true" for 400, Alex.

They're both bad but I honestly find the latter more entertaining. It's more desperate bids for attention, and less cultish devotion to friend surrogates.

Infantilism and diaper fetishism.

>Although everytime they do fisticuffs I get the feeling Woolie always takes the characters he is best with to beat his friends down, which i dislike strongly.

I think Woolie is just straight up better than them at fighting games.

As for Liam and Pat, they're the two MVPs at the channel. The LPs where it's just the two of them are godlike, like the current Nier one. Liam has the problem that he attempts to defend some indefensible shit at the podcasts because he wants to cause artificial conflict, but his LP work is solid.

Nier's story is pretty retarded no matter how you slice it.

Matts review on the new godzilla movie really made me lose a lot of sympathy points for him. Like how the fuck do you talk down on people, who disliked it. Especially as a self appointed godzilla fan. Fucking disgusting.

>hotdogs aren't sandwiches
Do you hold the fucking open space separating the buns up to the sky like a taco or something? Next you'll say burgers aren't sandwiches.

Pat and Matt are the MVPs of the channel. That's what it was founded on, their interaction.

Liam can die in a ditch.

>I think Woolie is just straight up better than them at fighting games.

At Marvel and shit none of them other than Woolie have touched before, sure, but go watch them play SF, heck, Third Strike. Pat is easily better than Woolie.

They should stick to 30 minute, first impressions of a single game. Like the old days.

Anyone else really digging Slowbeefs wifestreams and the new Gaming garbage?

Shiddy doesn't give a fuck and brings top Tier banter and Lauren is cute and funny.

>it's a Matt tells his stupid life stories instead of talking about fucking video games podcast

I am not too versed in fighting games so Woolie being better is believable.

as to Liams
"but his LP work is solid."

So much this. People shit on Liam so much, that they forget that Liam combined with Pat in an LP really is the best way to go. Liam can steer blind Babypat in the right direction and make the playthrough thoroughly enjoyable.

>Do you hold the fucking open space separating the buns up to the sky like a taco or something?

Yes. Cause it doesn't fucking fit closed.

>Next you'll say burgers aren't sandwiches.

They aren't. Burgers are burgers.

Oh boy here we go

Stopped listening PRECISELY because of this. No, I don't give a flying fuck who you've met at a con or what movie you've watched.

PIZZA PASDA
DUH MISSUS
BREAKFAST