Renowned Explorers: International Society

Anyone else played this game?
I just noticed it was in my steam library the other day for some reason and decided to give it a shot and its surprisingly fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

g2a.com/renowned-explorers-international-society-steam-cd-key-global.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for deception a best

Great
But too expensive for me.
Maybe if it gets under 10 euros.

You missed out, I just looked into it and apparently I got it in one of the Humble Monthly bundles, which is pretty sweet since I would have paid $10 for this game alone

>Maybe if it gets under 10 euros.
g2a.com/renowned-explorers-international-society-steam-cd-key-global.html

Huh
Is there any paid DLC yet?

It's a pretty great little game. You'll easily get 50 hours from it and more

Just checked steam and apparently it has a "More to Explore" DLC, I guess it just adds more areas and shit.

I really enjoyed it

Im surprised most of Sup Forums doesn't know about this given the qt's in this game

>given the qt's in this game
Fucking this, I don't normally care about waifus, but I always run a deception based team and some of those girls have animations that are cute as all fuck.

cute and attractive women of diffent skin colors who also are dressed practically?
and they're not unforgettably plain and completely transparently trying to push an sjw agenda?

im sorry a certain lab zero told me thats impossible, shitlord

Nice thread shills

Took you a while to post this.
But no, I just buy humble bundles a lot and never really noticed this game.
Got it in a monthly bundle in April I guess and decided to install it because I was bored, its pretty legit.

>that
>cute

This. Sad thing is that the shilling for that shitty robot tits game is successful.

Its a genuinely fun and little known indie game.
What should I have done to start a thread about it, try to shit on it?
I was kind of hoping more people on Sup Forums had heard of it so I could get some advice on teams, I still can't finish the last expedition

Two times I got within one turn of beating that french fuck in Shangri-La, it was super fucking close
But I beat him
The expansion has another top level final location that you can quit earlier for an easy win but I haven't finished that one to the full, I think there's three different bosses to choose from, it's neat

>three different bosses to choose from
Fuck, are the extra areas worth it?
I mean, $8 is pretty steep for an expansion pack

It honestly sounds pretty sweet but I don't know if I want to spend what I already spent on the game itself just for an expansion

I don't think that's steep at all. I already got a dozen hours off of the expac so it's less than an dollar per hour. There's also a mayan expedition and some other one plus camping and a card system

How does the camping thing work anyway?
My biggest issue seems to be that I run out of provisions too quickly, especially in the later maps where it takes 2 to move from tile to tile, does the DLC add any other ways to increase the cap or earn them back?

I feel like most characters have too little health to have an impact in combat with emotional status effects. It's better to just set the emotion to their weakness and attack with what does most damage; status effects don't matter too much.

You lose too much health that your teammates will have trouble healing back, even if they are a healing based character that has been built for healing.

Camping gives bonus tokens etc. And expands the character's interactions and tells their backstories. The cards unlock those too. It's like a lore thing

Have you upgraded your defensive gear enough

>t's like a lore thing
So I guess technically I'm not really missing out on much by not having the DLC?

I might grab it down the line, but I still haven't even finished the base content yet anyway,