Any game for this bad boy that are fun?

Any game for this bad boy that are fun?
Not necessarily hard, just fun.
I already played Aria of Sorrow, Metroid Fusion and most of the Pokèmon games.
Also GBA game thread I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ytuiy4O8Ik8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chain of Memories
Wario Land 4
Minish Cap

They're all pretty fun

Second all 3 of these.

Also, Dragon Ball Z: Legacy of Goku II and Buu's Fury (Legacy of Goku I is shit)
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
Various remakes like donkey kong and mario bros

TMNT GBA

Wario land 4 is the best game the system has

Rhythm Tengoku

I've already tried CoM and I didn't really enjoy the card fighting system, and the stages were pretty repetitive.
I'll try the other two, thanks.
>various remakes like DK and Mario
I'm in
Is it like the arcade one?
I bought a real GBA, is there any region lock?

>I bought a real GBA, is there any region lock?

THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=ytuiy4O8Ik8

Summon Night: Swordcraft story

SUPA MARIO BROTHERS 2 BAYBEE

Warioland 4

Ah I guess I'll do some research, thanks anyway!

DONT FALL FOR THE MEME
THESE GAMES ARE TERRIBLE

Advance Wars

I hope you don't mean the NES classics Donkey Kong, because that one is missing a whole level. That's 25% of the game gone.

Nope, no region lock.

As for recommendations:
Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
The Mega Man Battle Network games
Advance Wars 1 and 2

If you don't like RPGs or strategy games, there's boktai, the mario platformers, the kirby games, and the Sonic Advance games. I also like Pokemon Pinball, but not everyone likes pinball games

Don't listen to this user, he's not living his life correctly.

DBZ: Buu's Fury is actually really good but you may not enjoy it to its full extent if you're not into DBZ.

The Klonoa GBA titles are quite fun. They're short and not exactly the hardest games ever, but fun

>no region lock
Good to hear.
I'm actually into RPGs and RTS so it's alright, I'll try also the other the mario remakes and the kirby games.

Btw I also enjoy the pinball games, I used to play the Sonic pinball one, plenty of fun.
I'm not really into DBZ sadly, especially since the new anime came out and it's pure quality.
There are Klonoa GBA games? Damn how could I've missed them, the PS1 ones were tight.

>Is it like the arcade one?
Yeah kind of.

>tight
Nigger, please leave.

It's actually a GBC game but it has a few extra features on the GBA.

wario land 4

>>Sup Forums
I'm 100% white and of italian descent so I'm 10/10 roman empire real titus hit that mf cross
Oh that looks cool, thanks!

The FF ports are great. Shoutout to IV since it's incredibly underrated these days

I'll check it out, thank you!

>Italians
>white

Wario Land 4
Drill Dozer
Gunstar Super Heroes

Meant DKC1-3.

DBZ games are great either way, but you should definitely get Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga. It's an all time great game

Golden Sun.

I'll try them out, I never really played FF so it'll be a first.
Everyone has been saying Wario Land 4 so I'm definetely buying that, as for the other two I'll check them out both!
I will!
>Doom
what.jpeg

If you like racers, grab the three F-Zero games.

This game right here. It's incredibly fun.

Is GSII worth the time? I own the game, but I've only played a little bit of it.

Minish Cap is one of the best looking handheld Zelda games and one of the best in general imo

Wario Land 4 is also excellent

I've only played Partners in Time. I know a lot of people don't like that one, but I haven't played the first so I don't have much context to go on. How do they compare?

If you haven't heard of Gunstar Heroes, it's a fucking FANTASTIC game for the Sega Genesis by developer Treasure.
Gunstar Super Heroes is a completely separate game by the same developer, but has a lot of the aspects of the original that make it great.
I recommend both.

Advanced Wars 2 desu

>Treasure will never port Guardian Heroes to PC with netplay

fucking kill me

This and Sacred Stones are great.

I'm not really into racing games, but I'll take a look thanks.
>Minish cap
Alright I guess I'll bite, I only really enjoyed Alttp on GBA but who knows.
Honestly this is the first time I've ever heard them, but I guess I'll look up some gameplay, thanks for the suggestion!

Partners in Time wasn't a bad game imo. It had its flaws but was still a pretty solid entry into the series. However, this first installment is damn near perfect.

If you liked Partners in Time I definitely think you'll have a good time with Superstar Saga.

THE KING IS BACK IT'S A MASTAPIECE

Advance Wars
Mega Man Battle Network
Mega Man Zero
are my favourite series on GBA

Mario and Luigi games are made with more copy and paste than any Nintendo series. If you liked PiT you'll like SS

OP, you gotta try Astro Boy: Omega Factor. It's a fantastic shmup/beat-em-up hybrid

seconding Legacy of Goku II. I never expected a GBA game about fucking dragonball to be this good yet here we are.

Advance Wars is also a must, as is FE7 and possibly 8. If you want some TLOZ try The Minish Cap out.

Thanks guys, I might GBA emulate that shit later. Also, I'm 100% cool with copy-paste in most cases, don't fix what isn't broken.

There's only one right choice

Donkey pls go out SMB2 is hard as tits
Isn't Fire Emblem basically a rock paper scissors game?
Advance Wars is already in the list, as for the Mega Man BN game I have fond memories of the anime so I might just check it out.
Alright, I'll check out some gameplay, thanks!
>Legacy of Goku II again
I guess I might check it out since a lot of people have been recommending it, thanks.

Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis

It's a decent RPG with some interesting puzzles interspersed through the dungeons. If that sounds interesting to you then you should definitely give it a go.

What do you mean extra features? Like a port with added content or it runs differently on different consoles? Or am I just being a dummy

>it runs differently on different consoles
That's right.

It does, thanks.

It has an extra feature if you play the gbc cartridge on aGBA.

Oracle of Seasons/Ages did it too with a secret shop you could only get on the GBA.

Start of that game is comfy 2.0

Mario vs Donkey Kong was a favorite of mine. I also remember Sonic Battle being pretty fun.

Protip: get a PSP and you can play GB, GBC, GBA, NES, PS1, PSP, Genesis, and many other consoles on the go. It is fantastic.

GBA sucks on the psp.
The 1:1 mode is too small and the filters are shit.

It works fantastically for me. I turned of bilinear filtering and it looks nice and crisp, and it looked fine with it. The screen fits fine in the PSP. Not sure what you are taking about.

The psp isn't quite double the resolution of the gba so the full screen mode has every second or 3rd pixel doubled.
It makes text look jumbly and wrong and also sprites you're familiar with like pokemon.
If you're fine with it, you're an idiot.

GBA has a infinite amount of good games, I think it's at least on the top 3 consoles libraries

Some good ones that I think nobody told yet:

Kuru Kuru Kururin
Mario Tennis and golf
Medabots series
Ninja Fize-0
Pocky and Rocky with Becky
Spy Hunter

K guess I'm an idiot. It looks fine if you're not picky and bitchy about it.

Metal Gear Solid (aka MG Ghost Babel)

I played the shit out of VR missions. It really feels like a 1:1 to MGS1

>Medabots series
I thought only one of these games was translated, which ones are worth playing?

Anyways , we had this same thread hours ago Might as well copy paste the ones I recommended there, although most of them have already been posted.

>Fire Emblem games
>Super Robot Taisen 1st and 2nd generation (J also has a translation patch)
>Astro Boy: Omega Factor
>MegaMan Battle network 1, 2 and 3 (1 is a little weak though)
>Metroid games
>Warioland 4
>Zone of the Enders: The Fist of Mars
>Castlevania CotM and Aria of Sorrow (dissonance is ok, but most people dislike it)

The Megaman Zero series (1-4) is pretty solid. The Battle Network series is great as well, but stay away from 3. Its boring as fuck imo unless you enjoy tournaments.

Is this the GBA thread

why do we hate airs rock again?

No idea, I sure as hell don't.
Replay both GS every once in a while. Airs Rock is the part where it really feels like the adventure begins. I like it.

This one is pretty decent

there is medabots and medabots ax...I've used series because there is two versions of the ax so it can be a little confusing

This game sucks.
Specially if you play after advance wars

I play gba games on a tv and they look very good

Astro Boy is GOAT

Highly recommend if you can get it for fairly cheap.

>medabots ax
this.

also there's a godzilla fighter on gba too get that.

desu an emulator on psp/pc would be a lot easier

the sonic advanced games are great

the Advanced Wars titles are MUST FUCKING PLAYS!!

The Golden Sun series are really great too.

>Isn't Fire Emblem basically a rock paper scissors game?

Isn't Pokemon?

Fire Emblem on GBA is absolutely top.

>Pokemon
>rock paper scissors
There are more than three types in pokemon desu

>tfw dropped Battle Network 1 near the end
I don't know, I just got bored. I played Starforce before I played this and I remember liking the first StarForce, but I just don't enjoy BN that much.

Seconding Mario vs. Donkey Kong