So I'm building a PC and this is what I have planned out. Anything I should switch around?

So I'm building a PC and this is what I have planned out. Anything I should switch around?

>That setup
>DDR3 Ram

I just want to know why

Yea get the rx480 instead and you're good to go

This. That mobo takes DDR4 ram. Switch it

Considering this is Sup Forums he'll probably want to play vidya at some point.

I meant to put DDR4, how's the rest of the setup though?

Get a watercooled cpu cooler like the corsair ones. I think mine is an i60 or some shit.
Would never go back.

Considering the 1060 can't support async compute at high levels, he'll prob want to play vidya after a year or so when nvidia replaces it with volta

Where's the poptarts?

get a small SSD for your OS and frequently used programs

Why would you need to water cool a CPU with a 1060?

Was about to say the same thing.

>being this sassy
Wewlad.
It's alright, famalam. But check carefully, I think that motherboard doesn't really support DDR3. You need DDR4 RAM or the slots won't fit.
Also, is a classic nowadays. If your budget is too small for it now, remember: first upgrade you gotta get in 6-12 months of time, it's the SSD. I heard it's sliiightly painful to move the OS to the SSD, though.

Also, personal advice: DX12 games with Vulkan run much better on the RX480 (+20fps advantage on D44M with a certain build for example), so you ought to check more GPUs.

ok

What are the best ssds that are 1tb or 500gb that aren't too pricey?

zero need for water cooling on most builds today. the heat these parts generate has almost no effect on performance. No reason on spending an extra $100 for 1% performance increase.

just switch to ddr4 and get a psu that is at least 80+ silver rated. for that setup, a 550w-600w would suffice.

also, try and pony up the extra dosh for a 1070, it's worth it.

ok

Considering that's a worthless meme that will never matter, he'll be fine.

guys not op but if i get all the good stuff it Doesn't reay matter right, that i buy a cheap case or will it be a problem fitting all these parts?

Crucial

just make sure the case is the same form factor as the motherboard. ATX case will fit ATX and mATX...

>all that money
>no ssd
>pay that much for 10 min start up times