Have you ever cheated in an online game?

Have you ever cheated in an online game?
Did you get banned like you deserved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UfrAQhuOeJc
youtube.com/watch?v=3SUEhamThho
youtube.com/watch?v=rdWj3bbKDIs
youtube.com/watch?v=maY9ylCCV68
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why you so guilty 'bout it OP?

dumb frogposter

When I was 10 yrs. old I bought botted Gaia Gold and got banned from Gaia Online forever

I was playing Rust, and the Admin was cheating.
Amin was based, he was part of a Nazi clan that I still am in till this day.

yes
no
:^)

I used to speedhack at the pvp bridge in Dark Souls 2, stunlock people with a broken ladle until their armour broke

I remember a lot of cheaters on COD games because their servers were shit. Never understood why someone would cheat, especially on an online game
>It's a game so winning doesn't really matter
>Cheating removes all legitimacy of win anyway

I always imagine a frog punching your face would feel like getting slapped by Gak

Yea a MMO. I paid for cash shop items though so the admins always let it slide

Wasn't anything major just a packet thing that leveled me faster. I don't aimbot or anything like that

kys dumb frogposter

>it's a game so winning doesn't really matter
Casual

of course, i exclusively cheat in every multiplayer game i play to make people mad, its way more fun than playing shitty modern games properly.

youtube.com/watch?v=UfrAQhuOeJc
youtube.com/watch?v=3SUEhamThho
youtube.com/watch?v=rdWj3bbKDIs

Yes.
Yes.

Worst of all, I wrote a mail to Valve saying that my account had been hacked and I wasn't even at home to play the game.
Lucky for me, the only thing I had on Steam back then was the Orange Box and CS:S.

Now I just got gud and enjoy playing gaems like a person with a regular sized dick.

I did it in Payday 2 and it was great. I never had to worry about grinding and just played for fun. I carried whole teams at some points. I was a juggernaut of destruction.

i used to use a trainer in club penguin to make myself into famous rare npc penguins and tell kids their parents didnt love them and i got banned forever eventually

I always edit in upgradr items in Souls games after the 1st playthrogh because i hate farming.

People say there is no pay to win option in WoW. man, there is fucking pay to win in WoW. You buy a WoW token, you sell that shit, you got 30000 gold right there. If you are rich as fuck, you can do this all day and hit the gold cap in no time.

>he's never had a frog thrown in his face

I didn't use cheat engines or anything but I did some rat covenant in DSII, that felt really bad.
DSII is a shit game tho so not that worried about it.

I botted using a free script for fishing in runescape for a small time. I didn't get caught even though it was obvious.

Used bots/hacks in Tibia (while GM's were still around)

Also abused coop bug in PlantsVSZombiesGW2 to get shitton of money

Yes
No

GTAO. Got millions of gold and spent it on mansions. Stopped playing after rockstar took the money away.

>friends discover SA-MP
>get me into it
>get bored of it in a day
>look up a trainer
>spend like a week cutting everyone to pieces with my invincible heli and shooting infinite rockets
>get a couple trolls targeting challenge maps banned
>a good amount of salt from the server's attention whores
>"griefer!"
>zero complaints about me cheating, even though it's a common thing to fling around in chat
If you play sandbox games without cheating, you are legitimately retarded.

I got banned from a RO private server because some super autistic child would go around talking to everyone suspecting they were bots. He talked to me but I didn't reply. He reported me for it and I got banned for botting. Felt pretty shitty and it was my only account so I went on to bot on that server to sort of justify the ban.

Never knew how really

I started to cheat on Monster Hunter, from G Rank on 4U and almost from the beginning of MHGen, im too fucking old to grind for another 100 hours everytime a new game comes out, but thats just my excuse anyway

Runescape goldfarming desu
Some accounts get banned but mostly when i trade the monehy over to sell it, not for the botting itself

DLCunlocker in Payday2 is mad lit. No VAC bans and you can still host your own servers while being able to access every gun in the game

>of course, i exclusively cheat in every multiplayer game i play to make people mad, its way more fun than playing shitty modern games properly.

I've only cheated once and that was playing Saints Row 1 MP. If you lag-switched and killed yourself you'd 'die' and become invisible while still being capable of hurting people.

I've gotten banned before for finding a bug. I explained that I merely stumbled upon it instead of consciously trying to exploit their shitty coding but it didn't matter.

It was World of Warcraft.

>Google "how to hack game"

That's it. Give me a game right now that you want to hack. I'll google it for you.

>i exclusively cheat in every multiplayer game i play to make people mad, its way more fun than playing shitty modern games properly.

I used hacks for combat arms and never got caught unless it was blatant. Pretty funny when you spotted another guy using chams and he spotted you and we'd spam crouch together before moving on. Also used hacks for cod mw2 and APB.

I never got caught because I never aimbotted and I learned early on to mimic natural reactions and reflexes. Hacking CA and APB especially meant I never had to really grind so no regrets there.

Also used hacks in payday 2. Made the game completely better, never had to earn or play the RNG game for the fucking mods and I could just mod my weapons however I liked. If I ever get to redownloading the game I'm going to hack again.

yes for years and it was fun
got banned many times but I bought new games for 5$

>Aion
>hovering over bosses and killing them

and i didnt even regret 1 bit of it. i work an 8 hour shift and i dont need to grind my items so i can be relevant

eventually, i grew tired of the game and played 1k hours into dota 2

Yep, map hacked in Diablo 2 and got banned

Wow 3 videos of pure fail right there

I was sick of CS 1.6 and wanted to "troll" some people so I used some cheats, got VAC banned or whatever it is called. Tried to play it years later and every sever worked. Kind of dumb since it was on my day 1 steam account.

Every "high end" player used maphack in Diablo 2 when I played.

Crysis
Nope

You people are pure cancer

I used to grief random minecraft servers when multiplayer was still a new feature and most servers didn't have protected land yet. I edited the tileset to make blocks invisible.

stealing as much as can without getting caught was so much fun.

>Have you ever cheated
yes
>did you get banned
no
dumb frogposter

Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking frogposter.

I'm addicted to botting in MMORPGs but that's about it.

Games like Payday 2 necessitate that sort of thing if you want to keep up with the game and everything getting released.

So this dude just goes around harassing random streamers because he's jealous of them or something?

Yeah, wallhacked in CS:GO before they started cracking down. Never got caught.

Yeah

The devs are scumbags

I used to cheat in Cod 4: Promod on PC for a bit.

I didn't get banned once as server mods were retards.

One interesting thing is I actually got better as I learned how to prefire really well once I switched the cheats off forever.

It was funny because I got called a cheater more frequently when I wasn't running them than when I was.

Roblox

One time I used the box and shotgun combo in MGO2 and got kicked for it.

Many Many years ago I downloaded Jamella's Item Mod or something for Diablo 2. You could make your own items and stats and shit.

Turns out it was a trojan and completely destroyed my computer. Oh what I wish to be 12 again.

I've found cheaters in ps3 black ops, unkillable, or invisible,im glad some of them can be killed with the knife, but how the fuck you hax a ps3 game

>but how the fuck you hax a ps3 game

It's not that hard.

WELCOME

No, I just get so good at a game people start calling me a cheater even though Im just playing well

Only in Maplestory.
My first character had a shit build so I used vachack on a new one to get to the same level, then I played legit from there. Never got ban.
Maybe Gunbound as well, friend used a hack that made everyone in the room make mad dosh. No one ever reported us cause everyone loved that shit.

Only twice really
Wall hacking in battlefield heroes
And using trainers for those adventure quest/dragon fable games
Never got banned

Scrap that I did hack in a WOW private server a for a while. Used speedhacks. They had detection (if you moved forward too fast it would autokick you for hacking) but strafing didnt have that detection so you could just strafe through the map in seconds. Also flight hacks to bypass trash mobs or get some crazy rezzes. Helped I only did them in guild runs and everyone was bro as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=maY9ylCCV68

>Did you get banned like you deserved?
i smell dork who takes everything too seriously.

>tfw gunbound died
Even riddled with hackers it was fun

>frogposter
>belives that cheating is really something bad
spotted faggot

if you don't cheat in multiplayer games you are legitimately fucking dumb run and tell that

> Playing Oldschool runescape since a few days back
> friend bitches about it at first but his nostalgia kicks in and he starts creating a new account.
> uses bots like a motherfucker.
> Try to pull him out of botting because it's lame and you have the risk of getting banned.
> ''Dude everyone does it lmao.''
> gets banned the next morning on both his botted accounts and tells me he quit permanently and that he didn't have time for the game anyway.

> his emojis when he tells me this.

cheating is fun, austic tryhards

I did in stick arena like 10 years ago.

>gets banned the next morning on both his botted accounts

He's retarded then, nothing lost.

I have a friend who has been botting since release and makes bank off it - his mules and mains have never been banned.

If they're a member that's probably why.

No, i'm not a subhuman

>noclip unkillable on
>full speed sledge
>whole lobby mad

Mah nigga.

I used the DLC unlocker during the Payday 2 free week.
Some retard called me a shitter because "lemao who need hacks to play against bots"

He does it F2P and P2P - he's just not retarded.

There's timings, methods etc. , your friend got what was coming.

I used to cheat in Halo 2. People would give me xbox live codes and I would boost their rank. Didn't pay for xbox live once I started doing that. Shit was a ton of fun too.

I wouldn't cheat when I played by myself though. I reached rank 46 before Halo 3 came out.

WELCOME

>Have you ever cheated in an online game?

yes but I only turn on my hacks if someone else did. cheating just makes the game boring

>Did you get banned like you deserved?

yes but I can bypass bans

I'm not that guy. I've just got a couple friends that use the same bots and one got banned and he's f2p while the p2p is still going.

yeah I cheated in PSO to dupe rare items and raise my base level stats to 200 at level 1.

never got banned when I went online freezing other peoples games and corrupting their gamecube memory cards

Another thing is - they are 'supposed' to get banned - that's why you run suicide bots and have mules which don't get banned as well.

Or at least that's what he tells me - I don't like the whole idea of botting as I play games for achievement purposes etc. but I would probably know how to do it too now.

Subhuman pathetic troll.

No. I get too skurrd at the idea of getting banned.

I will cheat like crazy in single-player though.

I don't cheat at all but recently botted 5 accounts to level 40 in Pokemon Go because fuck niantic and their incompetence
Took them 3 weeks to ban me, I already got bored by then

Botted on Rumble Fighter with an alt account, that got banned but not my main one.

Used to hack the shit outta combat arms. Good times man, would hack again.

I bought runescape gold.

I never got banned, but I got my comeuppance when I tried to buy 200 dollars worth and they never gave me the gold. When I attempted to resolve it through the website, The sellers had 'screenshots' of me taking the gold in game. Never again.

I used cheat software on Stick Arena when I was in 6th grade, realized how boring it made the game, then never bothered trying to cheat again

Only on old flash games back in the day like Transformice and some ancient stickman arena thing that I don't remember the title of, I got banned on both but VPN let me come back in a matter of minutes much to the admins despair.

I use it too

Probably the greatest hacks since nearly no consequences

Stick Arena, thanks user

I fly & speed hacked in vanilla wow on my 24 druid because I cba to go from barrens to thousand needles, and often to farm dungeons quicker once I hit higher levels

Im still playing on the same account to this day

>you better watch out or the japanese are going to sail a boat into your house and harpoon you
my sides

I used to use modded saves a lot when I played consoles if that counts.

I was max level/prestige on RDR with all golden guns and I did it on Payday 2 as well, running around as a level 1 in the biggest armour with a million and one skill points

If you call abusing bugs and glitches cheating then yeah.

Never actual cheats though. If I were to cheat then it would probably be because of retarded, shitty game mechanics, or tedious anti-fun slogs

Especially in things like Borderlands, with bullshit RNG and

I don't even have to watch the videos to assume that's DanielSNL right?

I once cobbled together a "bot" in an MMORPG by having some programs run some macros on a timed basis. Not one which grinds on it's own, one which grinds with a party without having anyone notice. It was genious.

Anyone of you ever play RappelZ? It's just a ridiculously bad game, but it was the first MMORPG I ever touched so it felt awesome and amazed me. You sit in dungeons, in a party, grinding endlessly respawning mobs for exp, and you do that for literally days on end sometimes to level up. Nowadays it strikes me as ridiculous anyone ever played this game to be honest.

Anyway, at some time literally all I was doing way press the tab key to select a new opponent, press it until I find the guy who's already damaged so I know who the tank had aggro'd, then press f1 to attack it myself. No need for mashing the attack skills, the enemies would die too quickly for that to really matter. Oh and every 20 minutes or so I would have to cast some buffs again.

All of these "tank vs healer vs dps" debates are just silly to me because that's my frame of reference. Tanks and healers had to make sure the party works, dps could literally do their jobs while watching a movie. I did. I would watch a movie, have just a tiny bit of the RappelZ window on the screen so I could see who I was currently targeting, and every couple of seconds you do your rotation to make sure people don't think you're AFK. Because that was a real thing, people would join parties, come in, attack two mobs, and then just fucking leave, hoping nobody noticed, so they could leech exp.

Then it strook me that I can just fucking make a bot to pretend I'm there, instead of having to pretend I'm there myself. Felt so genious. I don't have to watch that tiny spot and watch out for a healthbar growing smaller and press those small couple of buttons, a program can do that for me...!

That's the closest thing to cheating I ever did. I think.